You scared, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7ILouF711U
ce399esoterica.wordpress.com/2010/06/19/magick-without-tears-monsters-niggers-jews-etc-chapter-lxxiii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Miles Dickerson
>Miles Dick

sage
go polish a fucking rune and snake rock

Is this a ylyl thread?

Yes Sup Forums edition

And pagans say they aren't occultists... Thanks for helping nigger larpers. Haha

>Vegsivir
>Solomonic Symbols
>Crockley Mug

Even Varg has more sense than this flaming faggot.

the irony is palpable. Crowley was essentially a fascist in his beliefs.

He once said that civilization itself was "an aristocratic republic of mankind".

Crowley also spoke the truth and was woke to the JQ

The guys of Midgard Rising better beat his ass if they want to keep any credibility.

>Black Sun Ring
>anti-fascist

Oh come on.

Crowley believed in a "Weak must be ruled by the Strong." Slaves shall serve. This guy is a total idiot.

Marvel is gay.

Why do lefties have such an obsession with Satanist Aliester Crowley?

These people need to be burnt at the stake.

Crowley used to talk about a "generation" that would come and fuck the world up. I think he was talking about the boomers.

>Aleister Crowley

He chose to be an occultist and didn't even do THAT right.

PAGANISM YES!!!!!!!!

Are you retarded?

>pagans

The makeup of "Pagans" consists of
90% Jews and crypto-Jews shilling anything they can against Christianity
5% 60-80 IQ goyim that latched onto white nationalism by accident
5% degenerates and homosexuals that were Wiccan in high school

>Crowley also spoke the truth and was woke to the JQ

I don't recall him ever speaking against or exposing the Jews. One of his fellow Kabbalist occultists and probable butt buddies was a Jew named Israel Regardie. (((Hollywood))) is a fan of Crowley.

do these fucking idiots never realize the irony of buying products with communist symbols on them? for fucks sake!

>tfw you get so fat you grow a beard to hide your second and third chins
some viking alright

sometimes that leads to good music user
youtube.com/watch?v=F7ILouF711U

>meanwhile pagancucks irl

Scared of what? A soft Antifa faggot LARPing as a viking?

Fascism is retarded, we need a mixed economy. The Chinese state is probably the best example of fascism right now.

Uhh not so fast sweetie. Vikings were black and muslim and he appears to be neither. So sick of these white bois appropriating black culture.

All the true Vikings settled in England and elsewhere on the mainland. This guy is a descendant of the thrall slaves who were abandoned to the bleak, unfarmable northern wastes, like all modern Swedes etc

I could vike the shit out of that poofter

Guarantee that this cuck probably never even cracked open a grimoire.

>Black sun ring
>doesn't even understand his own symbolism
Normie as fuck

Confirmed satanist, wearing pedophile symbol rings

Didn't know humans could become so ugly.

Do you enjoy looking like a ball of pubic hairs?

And super soakers

Literally wearing a black sun ring

Scandinavians are probably the least useful Europeans, fuck em. Go play vikangz while muslims rape your countries.

I don't know ow if he was against Jews, but he was a white supremacist.

i was talking to an incredibly angry 'pagan' on here a while ago. turns out his catholic father walked out on him. he refused to admit this had anything to do with his autistic hatred for christians.

who lets their mustache grow over their mouth like that it's disgusting

>t. 50% white and dropping

how are those brown eyes and dark hair working out with your "white" skin brother?

My sides cringed

I would probably clock him if we were to meet

Anything that pisses on your culture is good Goy.

>black sun ring

>not fascist

pick one

The Bagan man lives in a Bagan house.
:DDDDDD

Crowley was a 33 degree (((Mason))), performed black magic, and was a luciferian kike nigger

Another soyboy bugman

Blacks did not invent peanut butter you mongoloid.

There were no horses and convenient beasts of burden in general in Americas. That's probably why their civilizations were behind the Eurasian ones.

I didn't make that you fag.

These days being a 'facist' literally means being anti-facist, and being anti-facist means being facist. It's a wonderful life.

>fascisicm

But you posted it, fuckwad.

>give them access to cars and modern technology
>still can't function as a societies' majority
yeah nah, niggers are just subhumans.

>fascisicm

>Why do lefties have such an obsession with Satanist Aliester Crowley?
Lefties go for the satanist part the rest is meaningless

WE
WUZ
MR PEANUT
'N SHEEEEEIT

The Viking god, Odin....would drink other peoples cum.

What the even fuck im looking at
What is this meant to be
Its like a cumsock with jesus on it and a praying cross to stimulate anally
Im confused

of 40yo Rick and Morty fans? these retards would only take 1 bullet.

Its a form of rebelion aganist standarized norms that working society lives in.
They dont know shit about luciferianism,and such-I could bet that if you met a luciferian of true faith you would think he is actually a priest or a pastor-Luciferanism is christanity on dope without God.Values real family bonds,celebrates invidualism and praises oneself,instead of an collective egregorie.

How the fuck do you get into esotericism and NOT end up fascist, it is a part of the natural progression, I just don't get it man

Peanut butter is from the aztecs

I am not scared of viking only of necrotizing fasciissitscitus

Looks like myles takes to many miles of dick in his ass son.

Son of a Dick

Why are pagan threads only about Norse Panganism? Where are my Roman pagans at?

I thought it was an Ægishjálmur with once, but it wasn't. No you are right user
>they often use the Ægishjálmur, even though that one is only supposed to be on your forehead

Get a load of this retard.

that's some homo sexual phanatasy/larp/justification for well just doing that.
Made up by a homo on the other side of the pond.

George Washing Carver invented the peanut, bigot

He's a fucking Satanist. He aligns himself with the New World Order. He himself is fascist and apparently a huge fucking hypocrite.

fucking bugmen

He was a homosexual pedo too

forgot what damn book, but israel mentions constantly how crowley mocks his jewish nose.

ce399esoterica.wordpress.com/2010/06/19/magick-without-tears-monsters-niggers-jews-etc-chapter-lxxiii

holy shit what's going on with varg

Varg is a legend in his own lunchbox

>Says he's against fascism but wears a black Sun ring the most natsocs and fascists identify with

Crowley is a meme-tier e-celeb representative of the Occult.

Looks like pic related desu

Do as thou wilt...

Well, at least hes honest.

boomers have set off a bomb in my country. Everything is going to hell with every final breath they take. I've never read of a generation which was so irredeemably selfish and miserable. They gave away everything for petty materialistic comfort, even the rubes. They sold out their own children - who the fuck are these "people" exactly? I feel like I was born into hell.

That mustache itself is a holocaust.

Dude is already super confused...
>frat symbol on index finger
>black sun on middle finger
>Thor's hammer on ring finger
>antifa flag on hat

kek, glad I'm not the only one.

>my ancestors are smiling at me pumpkin, can yours say the same?

>viking
>red hair
does he know or......

This has to be a joke right?

Lol... there's room for more jewelry

fucker is coopting white supremacist symbols, the black sun and hammer of thor

that guy looks like an absolute mongrel.

The Scandinavians in those times had strict laws when it came to treason. Now that I think about it, why aren't these laws still in place? None of you leftists would be here. lol

I work with a polyamoras pagan who would fit right in with that crowd. Dude never showers and I wonder if he is a trans male. Like he's avoiding showering so he doesn't have to deal with the reality that he has a vagina.

While the guy in op's pic is a retarded pagan mouth breather, that isn't a pedo symbol on his ring. Educate yourself user

Fuck off with that oto idiot horseshit. These satanists are the real a-holes that need to be exterminated.

I'm not scared of a LARPer who can spell at the level of a 5th grader.

That man has severe cognitive dissonance unless he's just doing it to be as different as he can, which means he believes in none of it really

>against fascist
>wears a black sun ring

It's weird how that vikings tv show has a bunch of hipster rejects in flannel with bad beards larping as vikings.

Protip: vikings were scandinavian. You arent. You aren't even scandinavian american ffs look at your name and mud tier facial structure. Wtf.