Turn on TV at work during break and see pic related

What do?

Change the channel

Get out grandpas old uniform, drive to berlin and join the fun.

party

loooollllll

This. There is no way, that I will ever miss to shoot Citizens of Berlin. They fucking deserve it.

Checked

Ruhig brauner

You gonna just ignore OP digits, user?

Drive over the border and join my german brethren.

fake and gay

Fpbp

Shit my pants. Third time lucky.

No fucking link. You fucking cock tease. Die in a fire.

>CNN
Change it to a real channel, then check Drudge.

Get drunk on german beer and party like its 1935

Book plane ticket to berlin. Show revolutionaries muh heritage papers and super german last name. If that doesn't work call my cousins in BW to vouch for me and offer to serve in some sort of special battalion. Make Deutschland great again

If rejected, an hero

>the Viking gaze

Flee to Sweden, I don`t want to die in another pointless war started by Germans.

You don`t even speak the language. Your heritage is worthless when you cannot even speak German.

They helped you from the bolsheviks. Wish Sweden would go all in as well, but glory to the volunteers.

>Muslims have at least 3 big sects and all of them want to kill each other

They just haven't reached critical mass in Germany yet where Shia, Sunni and Kurds are beheading each other in the streets.

Defect

Ban assault trumpets!

Get on jet bound for Germany, jet built by AA hires, jet lost somewhere over Atlantic ocean due to AA hires not knowing red wire from blue wire. Leave good looking but never found corpse.

Unironically start a slow clap

>our ideas even appeal to the avengers fanbase

This is what I don't understand. German's by blood crave power and order. It is who they are from their history even excluding world wars. A german friend of mine talked passively about WW2 before diverting the conversation, and I'll tell ya, nothing made him smile more then when I told him they should have finished the job. He wanted his national pride restored. They all do in my view. But to get it now and not have every nation bring up the war they need to be the kings of SJ.

And that's the real shame of it. They can't be proud of what they are, germans need to wait for the judgement of others to feel good.

OP you're using the wrong picture

Slap myself out of my dream, because there's no way that the Germans would ever be able to uncuck themselves enough to do something that ballsy.

Cheer the fall of the traitors in Berlin and pray that 1) the coup succeeds and 2) that they are conservative in ideology. Fascists, "sovereign democrats", monarchists, whatever, I just want a government that will take Germany from it's current cucked state and restore it to it's former glory.

Make a deal with Germany this time around instead of running crying to the UK.

Celebrate!