気持ち悪い/kimochi warui

>気持ち悪い/kimochi warui
>Means "I feel sickened/disgusted/uncomfortable"
>Anno told the voice actress to deliver this line as if she was feeling morning sickness

What did she mean by this?
Did she somehow get pregnant? Or does she now Shinji nutted to her? Or is she taken back by the fact that she's finding herself connecting to Shinji on a deeper level due to instrumentality?

>Or does she now
Or does she know*

She's pregnant with Kaji's child

So am I

Maybe she just felt like shit

Is Anno Zack Snyder of anime ? All Anno movies are pure anime kino

is there evidence for this?

For you

Because that's the confusing part. Not her reacting to attempted murder by gently brushing his cheek and taking a minute to notice he'd stopped

If I remember correct, Anno asked her to say what she would say if a man crawled into her room at night and started masturbating to her.

I thought this was just some shit the English VA said one time because she's a dumbo.

She says that to hint at the fact that the whole Apocalypse is a Metapher for the return into the womb.

I'd say Tetsurō Araki is the Snyder of anime. Heavy on style, light on story and excels in making adaptations with strong stories. When left to their own devices they make something like Suckerpunch or Kabaneri. Both are pretty slick looking, but are as deep as your average puddle.

This, Anno then decided on this after he got her reaction. It's basically his own headcanon, and if he was anybody else we wouldn't give a shit but because it's Anno and Eva we're interested.

No he's trolling you.
She just fells like shit after going to mindfucksville / everyone she's ever known is now dead / Shinji crying on top of her.
kimochi warui is something Jspanese women say when experiencing morning sickness.
That's why people claim she's pregnant.

Yeah, it's definitely the reaction to the fap. The reaction is REQUIRED.

when a disturbing incident occurs in a piece of media (movie or TV show or whatever) the reactions of the characters is sought after.

Imagine a long running TV series where the main character does something terrible to another character and then they NEVER find out. That sort of thing doesn't happen. That's why I say the reaction is required.

She should since she is

>kimochi warui
I thought it was referencing this scene from NGE.

She is taken back by the fact that she's finding herself connecting to Shinji on a deeper level due to instrumentality.

Also Asuka is my favorite character because of this.

My interpretation is that it was just typical Asuka-Shinji banter.

Shinji cries about his problems and Asuka tells him to man up.

She's disgusted by his weakness.

The point of that line is less about what she's saying and more about the fact that she's still alive and Shinji probably thought she was dead.

I'm not sure how they hell they're going to survive being the only 2 humans left on a rather fucked up looking world. It doesn't matter though. They'll find a way.

Asuka's my least favorite character because of this. What kind of psychopath gets physically ill from understanding someone on a deeper emotional level? Paradise is literally anathema to her.

>physically ill from understanding someone on a deeper emotional level.

Are you referring to the ending scene or bathroom?

If Bathroom, she's on her period.

If Ending, Won't you be ill after going to mindfucksville? Not to mentioned she was being choked.

>Paradise is literally anathema to her.

Instrumentality a Paradise?

I was referring to the ending scene but not necessarily while she's being choked. I've always thought that the reason she was on the beach was because she was one of the first, if not the first, people to reject Instrumentatlity after Shinji cancelled it. From what I understand, Instrumentality wasn't a massive mindfuck. It was just mankind's consciousness all swirling together and getting acclimated to a deeper understanding of each other.

As far as I can tell, yes. It's the death of the ego, the aspect of the human consciousness that leads to pain and suffering.

You know that creepy bum at the library that jacks it on the public computer? Would you like to know him better through instrumentality.

It is not paradise. It's poorly designed.

Instrumentality a Paradise?
>As far as I can tell, yes.

Didn't Shinji say something along the lines...
"that this is no different than being dead"

Your outlook on the instrumentality is exactly what Selee believed in.

It's literally exact opposite of what Evangelion was conveying.

You literally missed the whole point of the entire Show and Movie.

Well that changes everything.

Instrumentality is a metaphor for suicide, or at least hiding yourself away with otakudom to numb yourself from accessing real emotions. We're not supposed to think it's good.

This. OP is bullshitting.

I get to know seedy perverts through Sup Forums, and if instrumentality is the same experience as browsing Sup Forums 24/7 I'd rather be on some beach too.

She's pregnant with Rei's child, Mari. It happened when they were on the elevator and Asuka flinched.