How can I be more like Trump?

How can I be more like Trump?

He manipulates and trolls everyone from all sides. He's a masterclass shitposter with a that gorgeous shit eating grin. He has huge towers with his name all over them. He's fucked hundreds of 10/10 chicks, has multiple private jets and has status beyond comprehension.

The biggest thing though is the attention. Love him or hate him, he's the most talked about person in the world.

How do I become Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
soundcloud.com/user-735086019/no-masturbation-tiger-woods-stripper
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gotta shill for the Jews. How much is your soul worth?

he fucked

He also deep down believes your scum. Look at everyone including him that was and you have a place to start

user i feel the same way. Trump is a man's man, trump is an successful person because of his genious and his ability to understand things quickly. I mean for gods sake he became president with no political background and he's doing a damn good job..this guy can understand anything and learn in a short amount of time. He's everything modern man should be. I honestly get depressed comparing my life, my existence to his. The fact of the matter is, if you're nothing like trump than you're a pathetic piece of shit who's failed at being a man. I'm not kidding eaither, trump is litterally someone to look up to and feel inspired to better yourself

First, get a lobotomy. Then cut off 95% of your dick so you can have a micropenis. Then spray cheap orange gunk on your skin. Finally, use small words to attract a following of very stupid people.

There you go! Just like your leader - now with the body to match the shitty personality

Also buy some dumb bimbo from East Europe as your wife if you want to.

>How can I be more like Trump?
just grab em by the pucci and joke on jewish cock

who dat

Jealousy, the post. Brought to you by weebs who'll never amount to anything

helen mirren

You arent the recipient of generational wealth and influence so....you cant bud.

JUST FUCKIN DEAL WITH IT TEAM NORMIE SQUAD!

Read this new, handy guide.

You gotta be able to complete German idealism and raise the ancient city of Thule. Only then you will be just like him.

bridget marks

Donald trump will complete the System of German Idealism!

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Find some funding and have the balls to start business and take some risks.

Is it actually good?

denise

donald trump?

Fuck off Scott. You pussed out on the Vegas theories.

S M A L L L O A N
M
A
L
L
L
O
A
N

You don't want to be like Trump. Trust me.

thanks

start off life with a small loan of 1 million dollars

>flag
>that shitpost

Hello my fellow european. Boy it sure is great sharing all this European© culture with eachother!

How I love Hate the Nazis day, and our great progressive halal christmas markets!
The best part about having our greatest strength of diversity, is the absolutely beautfiul concrete decorations that surround all the public places now! Things look so comfortable when you don't have to look farther than 10 yards of concrete to encourage wrongthink.

Doubleplus good post, friend!

>He's fucked hundreds of 10/10 chicks
I really doubt that, honestly. He's been broke for most of his adult life, just pretending to be wealthy, and he's about as suave as a bottle of shampoo. Hell, he had to order a pretty wife through the mail just to keep up appearances.

Don't listen to the bitter normies here in this thread. They are absolutely BTFO with every single event at the moment. They absolutely have nothing to offer.

Find your own Odinistic path.

And that is a very nice photo.

This. Find your own path. Don't get caught up in trying to lead your life in another's foot steps. This is where true content and happiness lies.
You think Hitler, Trump, or Theodore Roosevelt were trying to emulate another man?

Does scott not own the rights to Dogbert anymore? Cause dogbert would idolize trump with everything he gets away with.

first you need a small loan of a million dollars user.

And this orange fucker beat Hillary the career politician.

Makes me laugh everytime.

He was born into billion$. Start there and just don't be a moron and you can probably achieve all the same.

Start by getting a small loan from your father. A million dollars should do.

No he wasn't. His father left about a 240 million dollar fortune when he died and Donald was already worth a few billion.

1 million dollars into 12 billion? Liberals are so stupid when it comes to money. Yes, Donald Trump was born into privilege. He is way more successful than his father was. Most rich kids blow money. Donald prints it. He is an incredibly impressive businessmen. You would have to be a complete loser to think otherwise.

Give a libtard a college loan and they'll just get a gender studies degree, so it's obvious they can't into money at all

>buy some dumb bimbo from East Europe
She married him for his personality. Women would choose a funny guy over a rich guy, just look at all the ugly wives of millionaire professional athletes

Perfect.

Read his book:
The Art of the Deal
and Surviving at the Top

Its literally nofap. Donald doesn't touch his dick or any action that emasculates you as a man.

soundcloud.com/user-735086019/no-masturbation-tiger-woods-stripper
(5:10 onwards).

He's learned the art of sublimation of sexual energy to productivity. I am 100% certain that is his key. At 71 he's still fuckton of of energy while Bill Clinton, an absolute degenerate is near dead at the same exact age who probably masturbates 2-3 times per day in front of whores.

why not hitler?

>2

Clean your room.

Be born wealthy, faggot.

If you were smart enough to earn this kind of money you wouldnt be on Sup Forums.

havent watched animes since code geass but still love to masturbate furiously to character design, imma need a name here gentlemen

Trump-dick-sucking rebuttal, brought to you by weebs who wont amount to anything.

Here's a few steps
A) have goals, not plans. Trump keeps winning because he has an objective, but doesn't care who he works with to reach it
B) be honest, but not serious. Nothing trump says can really be held to task because he's not specific or literal. It gives plenty of room to say "you know that's not what i said" whenever anyone extrapolates anything bad from what he says
C) be generous, but don't sacrifice. Anything you have that you don't really want or need is up for giving away to make a deal. If you win exactly what you want, and lose nothing that matters, who cares if they get what they want?
D) know exactly how good you are, amd act like it. No more, no less.

He didnt write those books, so theyre not worth your time. Just read his Twitter and interviews.

My hero academia
Mina ashido

>he believes Donald Trumps wild claims
Hahaha! Oh wow!
He literally couldnt run for president in 2012 because he couldnt afford not to make $500,000 for a season of The Apprentice.

Big Don (right) and 10/10 bimbo #2,743 (left)

Loser.

only on Sup Forums it's possible to have a clear a fast answer like this, thank you my man, off to my fapping session

You really want to be more like the guy who took open legged tv slut nancy o'dell furniture shopping (thats right, not shoe shopping, not clothes shopping, FURNITURE shopping) and STILL couldnt get his hole?

Is that why he spent over 30 million dollars of his own money to fund his campaign?
And has hundreds of millions of dollars in passive income every year from investments?

Give your eldest daughter to the jews

This is mostly correct. He talked about the other thing in the campaign: "No Drugs, No alcohol, No Cigarettes." It's nofap and no drugs.

The key is avoidance of pointless rewarding activities. Reward is linked to motivation, and if you fap and do drugs, you mess up your motivation autopilot. If you avoid both, your brain receives only the correct natural rewards from day-to-day life and motivates you to improve in a natural automatic way. In turn you are motivated toward recognition, respect, success, sex, etc and your life in general is better.

>Get money
>Profit??

>the one dimensional nature of a liberal

He's a businessman. Who was raised by a businessman.
He talks, acts, and lives like a businessman.
Businessmen need charisma.

Trump is alpha as fuck.

Start molesting everyone you can and say sad a lot.

That is a small loan in NYC, though. The cost of living in liberal strongholds is insane.

lurk more

Deliberately choosing the flag of the people who likely support what you're shilling against (in this case choosing the Dixie flag when shilling against Trump), sad!

Very obvious technique, intended to sow disarray and disunity among groups. A common example is using the white pride flag and shilling against getting married and having kids. Too easy to detect.

Gay

this

Imagine Trump as your father and youll know your status as a man......I know where im lacking and it kills me. Gotta work on it.

Gay

Oh wow I wish I was THAT new!

I'll let you in on the secret, Dr. Norma Vincent Peale. Understand his message and you're on your way.

Satanic

Worst Jew shill ever.

It teaches you how to give a woman 20 orgasms through persuasive words alone. I'm not joking it's in the bonus chapter.

link or stfu

hahaha, gotta love kantbot

Read books. Especially Trump's.

nevermind found it. nice read.

>genious
This has to be pasta.

He's a master of nothing. He got a no-obligation loan from his father and spent it on a series of business ventures, under-performing the S&P 500. Do you have any idea how fucking shitty you have to be in business to perform worse than the S&P 500!? He's just fucking stumbling around.

He didn't write them but his ideas are still his. He was hands on for all his books.

learn from demon nigger killer hunter:

i want to see more dead sandniggers and niggers in the deserts on livestream, stop helping them out fucking dumbasses

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

yes you can totally turn 1 mil into 8 billion by leaving it in the S&P for 40 years
>this is what poor people actually believe