Why Greece voted commies again? Hasn't Greece already suffered enough from commies in the history...

Why Greece voted commies again? Hasn't Greece already suffered enough from commies in the history? Then again Greece was also enslaved from muslims in the past for centuries and yet greek politicians and cucks are making pro-muslim propaganda.

>still not asking for it
pretty sure no one wants that.

That's her complain: nobody wants to fuck her. Why else do you think feminazi do "activism"?

Who the fuck cares. But please for fuck sake dont bring youre leftist family members here. Making dollars (as you imply) will not fix them.

Also stop scamming the disability scheme.

Because the commies are what made modern Greece a tolerable place to live. The US dollars after World War 2 were the only thing bolstering the retarded right wing parties ruling Greece until the 70s. If it wasn't for the left in the 80s and 90s, Greece would still be Bulgaria tier.

It's Greece's retarded population and their tax evasion that make them eat dog shit. Bribing doctors for treatment? It's disgusting.

Implying that Australia isn't already leftist.

why are feminists so ugly?

>wears burka
>holding inverted pentagram
How stupid are these people exactly? These idiots are straight-up morons who don't realize how retarded they look to normal people.

Delusional liberal nude protest thread?

>wears burka
>holding inverted pentagram
How stupid are these people exactly? These idiots are straight-up morons who don't realize how retarded they look to normal people. I love how it's only the ugliest, flabbiest bitches who do the whole "still not asking for it" tape-over-the-nipples gag as if anyone would want to touch them in the first place.

>Because the commies are what made modern Greece a tolerable place to live
Do your homework again, commiecuck.

Your Nazi party was climbing up until the gov arrested their MPs on borderline made up claims, IIRC. Remove the far right and there's nothing stopping the far left from taking power during crisis times.

I honestly wish they would do something like this in my hometown just so I could walk past them with a bullhorn and tell them all how ugly and hideous looking they are. I'm not sure what makes these cows think they're attractive to begin with.

Isn't the Golden Dawn growing?

>Because the commies are what made modern Greece a tolerable place to live.
I don't think creating a civil war is tolerable

When Golden Dawn was under goverment's protection years ago, they were free to roam at the streets assaulting innocent migrants and LGBT people. Now that the system is using GD as their favorite scapegoat (while in reality GD is still part of the system), why don't they roam out at the street to beat up all these filthy ANTIFA and the anarchist LGBT "activists"?

Yes but not enough to be the next government. And that's for the best. GD are tools of the system too while pretending to care for poor and middle class greeks.

I can smell the fish from here. Bet that room stank.

Depends on the protest.

>Flat chest
>Not so sexy bodies

>wears headscarf while nothing else
>edgy inverted pentagram
they could all use a dick, including the guy

>These idiots are straight-up morons who don't realize how retarded they look to normal people.
you know, the same is said a lot about us

Sadly there is always a guy thirsty enough no matter how terrible the drink.

I would suck a fart out of her ass