/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - CLEANSE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CZvJa
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/president-trump-subpoenaed-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations-n810871
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape-kun
youtube.com/watch?v=XECQApj9IJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll miss us Drumpfies

TWO

COFFEE

POTS

DRUMPF

>speech suddenly pick up in last two posts
Stop pulling that shit.

> going for secession with 40% popular support
Straight from the marxist playbook.

Sargon must be charged for crimes against humanity.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Are Ann

But how much of it will remain after the fires?

It would last about as long too without all of that Federal aid and out of state water being pumped in.

No, no we won't.

When will the aryan spirit be awakened again? Or is it dead for good?

Is this bad for USA?

F

any tips to make some good hot chocolate? I saw a pic earlier of a dude in pajamas talking about it and I want to make some. Hot or cold? Microwaved? Milk and nesquik?

Yeah he had a whole funeral.

Sad feels

Hi /ptg/ ready for 2018! Let's kill RINOS and Destroy the Dems for GOOD!

lol at hiring 3 different foreign agents to be in the administration and campaign

Who is the German equivalent?

Is Rand /ourmanlet/ once again?

if they do this they official abandon their status as a US protectorate, after buying 100+ billions of military gears from the US that seems highly unlikely

If she would say that more in public she will get more respect, though (((networks))) will call her a nazi.

I getting off the feel train.

>ywn join your waifu in the 2D afterlife

>Commiefornia secedes
>US invades and reconquers it
>Becomes non-voting territory like USVI or PR
>Dems loose 55 Electoral Votes and never win back the House, Senate, or Presidency ever again
Oh, please do.

MAGA

>Easier than Catalonia's
Did they forget what happened last time this was tried? And the power discrepancy between a state and the Federal government is much greater than it was then.

I really hope they try though.

>ß 332. Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority

>Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State or Territory by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

>ß 333. Interference with State and Federal law

>The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if itó

>(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

Depends on how you look at it. The only reason America manages to print trillions (see: Quantitative Easing) and then turning it immediately in debt without causing inflation is because these dollars never make back into the US mostly because other countries need it to buy oil.
China seems to be interested in buying oil in Yuan meaning they'll likely start sending those dollars back into the US and the way to do it is to buy American. Could flip the trade balance just like that and I don't think that would be bad for the US in the long term.

>he's a grown adult white male
>he doesn't have any children

why are the popcorn floating upwards??

Something's up.

Yes but where are the proofs

What the FUCK. Why hasn't BLUMPF started literally executing every single jew and leftist in America. I'm officially off the Trump Train now.

Really makes you wonder

Can't wait for Flake to get JUST'd next year

We don't have to be sand nigger cultists, but a lot of the teachings of Islam make sense.

The global caliphate is the final game of the jews?

Absolutely zero fucking chance the Saudis would do this. They don't exist without the US selling them weapons and being under the umbrella of our protection.

How exactly will the Chinese "compel" them?

Love this woman.

FRESH FROM THE MINES
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
SPECIAL "SO SORRY" EDITION

that isn't even her final form

Can't say since i don't pay attention to the others.

>ASS we can

And you're going to miss your grossly misused federal funding. Hasta la vista, baby.

Cocoa, sugar, milk in saucepan. All to taste.
Perhaps a touch of vanilla extract.

your reminder that Weinstein did nothing wrong

bless you salt user, doing god's work

Why would they sell oil with a more volatile currency?

>Cross Trump and your career will be over

Yeah, because people wanted to see Trump's platform implemented, which these fuckers are fighting against. They are the swamp. Vote them the fuck out.

t-thanks

But user, the drought has been over for a long time! Surely it won't happen again, will it?

white sharia now!

>Badmouth your enemies, that would surely work!

what was the original store about? some random apologizing?

It's called Christianity.

>Cross Mr. Trump, and your political career could well be over
Also czeched, the Lord (and Trump's) number.

>ASS we can

This is why I come to /ptg/

So this is the trick to eternal life. Become a meme.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>This feels like Game of Thrones where the army of dead is coming and everybody is fighting about petty shit.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

It's the only way to leave the shackles of the 3D world behind.

Hat on, you slut.

Take my trumpet.

>still no scale Iowa

Wait wait..don't tell me liberals see the Islamization of Europe..

>30% or so
Are they actually deluding themselves with polls AGAIN? Holy shit I can't wait for the midterms, they don't even realize they're in the minority.

>Maybe Americans do have that ego and don't care what anyone thinks of them. Let's see how that works out for them.
Worked for 241 years and counting.

>Obama worked across the aisle a lot
My fucking sides.

I honestly can't tell what's worse at this point: pop culture analogies or food analogies. Sup Forums made me despise the latter when I used to browse that board.

I don't apologize that Trump is president. Hopefully the foreigners here understand that I helped elect him, not the Russians.

What are they salty about?

Like the Buddhists monks who try and die in meditation to enshire themselves: as a living buddha, become the living meme.

Literally nothing, as usual.

A figuring or a model?

>most powerful country to have ever existed will give up nearly an entire coastline and half of its military bases

A didgeridoo
>inb4 that gay article
Don't

Their existance

>archive.is/CZvJa
MADMAN PRESIDENT WITH THE BANTZ!

A figure. I don't want a nendoroid or figma.

I'd get a Bismarck, but I'm budgeting right now so hopefully it'll be cheaper by the time I calculate long-term assets and my liabilities are low.

>yfw the Trump SC repeals the NFA

I don't know why this is making me laugh so hard. I bet Gorsuch laughed his ass off.

F

More salt inbound:
>Muh soggy knees!

HOLY HANNAH THESE NIGGERS ARE SALTY!!!

Am I supposed to know what this grape nigga was?

whats this about?

So... Tell me please...

How btfo do you feel now?

A former contestant on "The Apprentice" who accuses President Trump of past sexual misconduct has filed a subpoena for "all documents concerning any woman who asserted that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately," it was revealed on Sunday.

Buzzfeed News first reported the existence of the court document, which names Trump's campaign organization and any applicable "directors, officers, partners, shareholders, managers, attorneys, employees, agents and representatives" as subjects.

Only a few weeks before the 2016 election, former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos alleged that Trump had tried to kiss and touch her inappropriately without her consent at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/president-trump-subpoenaed-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations-n810871

The only thing I can think of is if China tries to leverage it's position as a customer but I have no idea how they would follow through on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape-kun

Nigga

kek

Has Sup Forums been fucked for the last few days or is just me? Every time I click an image I get 404 the first time but it loads second time. Same when I try to update a thread I get the connection error and have to click again. Pretty disappointing.

F
Did they play this at the funeral?
> youtube.com/watch?v=XECQApj9IJs

There was an old penguin who fell in love with a cardboard cut out waifu. He just died this week with his waifu by his side.

Poor guy

I cannot wait to see him voted out. Arizona is full of fags who keep McCain in office but the least they can do is vote this fucker out