California secession

What does Sup Forums think about California leaving the United States? Julian Assange approves.

If California leaves the US, that will be a huge blow to the left in America, and will help republicans tremendously in staying in the white house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJcdI1CyoBI
youtube.com/watch?v=ISMR-Wl_73I
legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/californias-single-payer-healthcare-plans-price-tag-is-twice-the-current-state-budget/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=nJcdI1CyoBI

best timeline

Please let it happen. Also NY and NJ please go too

>California secedes
>Military invades CA
>Martial law
>Illegals and dem gov deported first
>Institute right wring govt
>???
>Profit

Fucking let it happen.

They have the added advantage of most of their political opponents being in favour of them leaving the union.

>There are definitely similarities in the fiscal situation we both give more than we get back, said Dave Marin, director of research and policy for the California Freedom Coalition. But theres more flexibility in the U.S. Constitution for secession than there is in the Spanish one. California has more tools available to it.

California will have more legal tools available, making it easier.

Predictive programming.

youtube.com/watch?v=ISMR-Wl_73I

Also split the sate up as punishment

Give me Jefferson! It'd be a small state, but it would still be a guaranteed 3 or 4 Repulican electoral votes

Assange shills for the independence of commie states like comiefornia and catalommie. Maybe Hillary is right and he is a russian tool.

Donald Trump should kill him, so we would be able to decode the file. Easiest way to expose everybody.

It needs to split anyway, the Valley area and north would be more electorals for Republicans. Let the libtards keep socal .

What's really interesting is that Californians could arm themselves and form a real citizen army.

>What does Sup Forums think about California leaving the United States? Julian Assange approves.
>If California leaves the US, that will be a huge blow to the left in America, and will help republicans tremendously in staying in the white house.

Things you don't understand: Once one part of a single country with several subordinated political entities (states in a federel system, nationalities in a supernational system like the USSR), the rest become increasingly agitated towards the same end. Simply having one state of the USA seceding will ignite historical independence movements again and shift their politics out of the fringe and into the mainstream. If California goes, Texas goes within 10 years, former confederate states will eventually go too.

"America" (referring to the USA) will stop being thought of as a single political entity.

>not wanting commie states to secede as an excuse to invade and L I B E R A T E

This.
These stupid demshit politicians forget that there are a lot of US military bases all around California.

Are you fucking kidding? The only Californians who would have guns are right-wing conservatives, who would side with the US. The libfags have jack shit.

>split the state up as punishment
No need. 55 electoral Republican votes will make sure we always get a Republican president.

No, you give niggers and spics guns and they just kill each other. No white person in California would own guns.

Sounds like an awesome idea. It will be interesting to see how many people the US government would be willing to kill to stop California leaving.

>march from Truckee to the bay like Sherman on meth
>burn Sacramento
>pillage the bay area
Sweet Sheridan's ghost release me from this boner

Scorched earth, user. Drive la Cucarachas right into the sea.
The best part is that they won't get to have any memorials to those who died, since we don't erect statues to traitors and losers, kek.

I fully support this

sounds good

K bye

at first I wasn't sure. on one hand, fuck em, let them leave. but, you shouldn't give up perfectly good land to your enemies.

I think the best way is to let them, and on your way out, shoot roman candles from your car all the way up the i5 and set the entire state on fire. a good fuck you to the commies. the state won't last very long by itself when the water gets cut off and they stop protecting the border. so it will collapse after a short while and can be retaken.

I don't want California to secede; I want them expelled from the Union ASAP. That no wannabee Lincoln, or a dumber than a box of rocks Yankee can start a war to prevent their secession. I want those Calicucks out, out... OUT.

The whole state won't leave.

It won't happen, the south needs their gibs

The only ones armed in this state are mostly right wingers, and maybe the illegal gangs and crime groups that could pop up but would still be vastly outnumbered.

North would leave and create Jefferson.
East would leave and create it's own state or join up with Nevada.

BYE FELICIA

Good fucking riddance to Western California.

Be nice for feds to fight commies for a change instead of good white men

Good riddance

kys faggot. jefferson fags are worse than lolbertarians

LET CALIFORNIA LEAVE!!!
PLZ GOD CALEXIT HAPPEN!
>they are literally aids, please let them leave.

Only ones with guns in CA are right wingers who are stuck with shitty laws and ten-round fagazines

If this is true, then what are they waiting for?

>Califonia leaves
>us cuts off water supply
>California collapses in a month

650,000 just to keep the south.

California would never leave. T

hey have too much unfunded liabilities like underfunded pension funds, crappy muni bonds, etc. Yet they voted for their own medical scheme which exceeds their entire present governmental budget.

California is going to beggar itself.

legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/californias-single-payer-healthcare-plans-price-tag-is-twice-the-current-state-budget/

Good.

Their economy is too important. Anyone supporting secession is short-sighted.

Commiefornia leaves new right wing government takes over purges commies in america, then invades cali, purging the filth Day of the Rope achieved you see Spain this is how you handle a secession crises

Once they leave the union the vast majority of those businesses that make up that important economy will bail.

If they did, the rural and farming areas would make their own state, and California would become a colony of Mexico with no water.

I like it

>California leaves US
>No longer has protection of the military or federal funds.
>Free State of Jefferson rises up and purges the degenerates with US-supplied arms.

Let them go.
They are 3rd in the nation in welfare. They are first in farm subsidies. Every year billions of dollars goes to their state because of fires, floods, and earthquakes. Hundreds of articles have been written on their unsustainable economy. They import most of their water from outside states, and 40% of their power.
It would be awesome, just like some 17 year old kid moving out because they think they know it all. They will beg to come back inside of six months.

They are literally colluding with Russia.

Have you ever been to Cali?

Fuck off Anderson Cooper

Let them go, then start charging them a premium for the water that gets fed to them.

They should have been thrown out of the union decades ago.

Send all the jews and niggers to Cali.

>DNC loses 50+ electoral votes
>USA goes from 56% to 80% white overnight
I'm okay with this.

No. Refer to the aftermath of the Civil War; even Texas got buzzkilled by tge SCOTUS.
>Chase, [Chief Justice], ruled in favor of Texas on the ground that the Confederate state government in Texas had no legal existence on the basis that the secession of Texas from the United States was illegal. The critical finding underpinning the ruling that Texas could not secede from the United States was that, following its admission to the United States in 1845, Texas had become part of "an indestructible Union, composed of indestructible states." In practical terms, this meant that Texas has never seceded from the United States.

If California leaves they will get raped harder than the South did during the Civil War. Economically it makes zero sense for them to leave.

If our state government votes to leave the union please nuke us with extreme prejudice.

Cali will be claimed by the sea anyway, not gonna go to war with the ocean just for some libcucks. Let them live their miserable lives until that day comes.

they've got all the best shipping ports

Let CA leave, pick up PR as 50th state, flag stays the same.

When CA wants to come back, "nope, sorry, we gave away your spot."

God please.

14% of the USs GDP gone. WA and OR join CA pushing it up to 18%.

East coast secession follows since they dont want their fate determined by a bunch of southern mongoloids. There goes another 20%+ GDP.

Rest of the country was reliant on the revenue coming in and infrastructure collapses. Massive brain drain to the coastal countries. Middle of the country rots.

Russia rolls in and remaining US joins Russian Alliance.

Win for everyone.

>55 electoral Democrat votes will make sure we always get a Democrat president

Only after the liberal immigrants leave here and are settled there

It's literally a state full of faggots, the U.S is better off without them

We don't even need to use military, just gotta turn off the faucet.

>no statues to traitors and losers

>muhhhh confederate statuessssss

kys

Why would north california leave with them?

Of only they had access to a large body of water and some sort of technology to remove the salt from it. Alas, such things dont exist.

Southern California only. Build a wall. No passports. No trade deals unless it is very beneficial to us.

>California tries to secede

Yeah, we're not giving up all that strategic land.

Declare martial law in the state and forcibly retire all government employees in California. If they refuse to comply, shut off the water and power supplies. Next, detain all insurrectionist organizers and abettors of foreign Mexican invasion, and leftist activists, and strip their assets. Finally, install a new provisional government and declare California a territory and grant them no electoral representation until their act is cleaned up.

It would be awesome imo, these people are delusional enought to think their "country" would be able to function without the rest of America.

I say let them have it, and once its nothing but fires, niggers and ashes, take it back and make it conservative.

With what?

Nerf guns?

>The desalination meme
California doesn't produce enough energy to make desalination economically possible. The state is already dependent on the mainland US as it is.

>california tries to secede
>federal government just says 'no'
>literally nothing fucking happens because california has all but disarmed itself

Commiefornia is what makes it more fair for the democucks, brainlet

Apparently they don't, since LA goes through droughts every year despite being a coastal city.

Look up the desalination plants in Baja California and north western Australia. they are extremely inefficient, expensive, and produce toxic brine that is harmful to the environment. The facility in western Australia was brand new and cost the taxpayers billions, however it was so costly to run they had to shut it down.

I've lived in California my entire life and would support a secessionist 100% just to see this pathetic state get BTFO.

Same. Seeing our criminal spic legislature arrested by federal forces is a wonderful dream

So since we all agree, a secession is going to end commies in california, how to we make this happen. We have to become the jews

if a petition comes, pretend to be cali resident.

What's funny is there's more guns in CA than almost all other states. The people who own them, however, are not the secessionists.

>>Illegals and dem gov deported first

Dems get deported right into the Pacific Ocean.

All 55 electoral votes will be divided to other states, most where Trump won. If he won the same states with this system he'd get somewhere around 35-40 of those 55 electoral votes

Let California secede and then the US govt should come in and annex them immediately and leave it as a US territory so they cant vote

Funny how they haven't thought of using it before when they had droughts and you could get arrested for watering your fucking lawn

I approve of it but it's really unlikely given the fact California is too cucked to do it.

Good luck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White

That or just have the conservatives leave and so that way it fucks with California's electoral process.

CA will never leave.

It can't exist without the government covering it's shitty expensive and useless social programming nonsense and failed MUH ECO FRIENDLY bullshit that always costs way more than it saves.

The state, if it's own nation, would go belly up in 90 days or less. I'm okay with this, fuck California, sorry to the good conservatives who live there but that state can burn for all I care.

It's fine either way. I'd prefer to see the Union left in tact but we're winning either way.

Do it faggots, I'm getting tired of those guaranteed Democrat votes.

This. Why not put another State in there place.

Fuck you nigger. Downstate leaches will be btfo in a vote for independence. New Amsterdam when?

norcal is even more fucked, even the rural people there are libtards, California should not be split under any circumstance because there is no way to slice it without giving democrats another two senators

Death camps for them all

Let 'em go...build a second wall and make them pay for it.

with what a fucking supersoaker army? faggot.

CA can't leave it gets its water from Colorado.

CA leaves, water gets diverted.
CA returns to desert in 2 years.
USA takes it back.