How do I debate this?

Lib posted this on a Facebook group...

have we been logically defeated??

>flag != government

>People need to be legally prevented from stockpiling weapons...
>...against the government I claim is planning a genocide

they don't view the flag as "the government", like you communists fags do, who worship the state as your god. They view the flag as a representation of terms agreed upon, and when people are not on good terms they are at war - it's pretty simple.

The lib must only have a 4 year long memory

nationalism is not contradictory to preparation for the event where resistance against the government is needed. The founding fathers said as much with the constitution.

Governments can become corrupt. But the United States of America is about the people and their constitution which includes the 2nd amendment.

>country = government
The liberal mindset in a nutshell.

libs btfo.
>Muh Drumpf is committing genocide everyday, but no one should have an AK-15 to defend themselves

fpbp

Support your country always, and your government when it deserves it.

BTW: it might not hurt to remind the poster that the longest a government or nation has EVER lasted in the history of humanity is the Pandyan Empire which lasted 1850 years (ended in the year 1350). No nation or government has lasted 2000 years.. so when you look at things that way, you might realize that its pretty improbable that the United States of America will exist for another 10 generations. Nations die and are reborn. They are divided and destroyed. This is the history of humanity and what we see today is no different. We are constantly engaged in war. I would ask that you reflect on what I've written.

>BLUMPF and the cops are planning to genocide minorities and gays, we must resist them by any means necessary
>why do you need a rifle, only the police can be trusted with them

"We President nao."

>liberal retards think the flag represents the government

Put down the gun.
Put down the pipe.
Turn yourself in.

the "government" that 2nd amenders are stockpiling "against" is really those who seek to corrupt our government and those mechanisms that would then act on corrupt govt. for example, if you are scared of "the government" are you really scared of the medicaid workers? those are govt employees, what about public libraries, thats "the government"

OP pic is a strawman

>flag of government
Wow user, you're retarded. Flags represent nations, not governments. More specifically they stand for what we love about our nation. We, the people, are the nation. Those who stand against the flag stand against our nation, thereby standing against all those who love this nation.
By standing against the flag you are marking yourself as an enemy of America. Don't act surprised when people treat you as an enemy when you go declaring yourself to be one.

The flag isn't the government.
You would have to be a gibbering chimp to believe that it was.

>flag of the government

You can love your country but you don't have to love your government.

Is this flag a national symbol? If yes, then it doesn't belong to the State.

>flag of the government
That is OUR flag, not the ZOG's. You're an anti-American nigger.

Came here to post this, the cunts running the show are not America

A great American once said.......

>leftists demonstrating their lack of ability to discern nuance again
Lewl

fpbp

no just tell them its my nigger killer, thats what i do and they run away.

Jesus how could your friend be such a faggot. The flag represents the constitution that protects your right to bear arms, freedom of speech and the ideals and values that bind us together as Americans. Any Lefty government that tries to violates those rights and start telling free people what to do, stealing our property and our children and making us out to be a bad guy will be fought and defeated. Even if there's no active government, we're still a country of people who believe in freedom.

From American Naturalist- "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government" and flag represents the country, not the government

Fpbp

Nation is not the same as the state
Holy shit people are fucking retarded I'm mad now

fpbp

This pic is correct: the 50-star flag is the flag of the federalist Jew-run modern US government, we need to go back to the Betsy Ross flag.

It's blood and soil, not blood and government

One of the reasons we have never been invaded by land is that and Insurgency against the US citizens would not go well. Guns everywhere.

It is how we won the Civil war, and the revolutionary war.
Minute men.

>love the country, hate the government

The man in the pic loves his country but is ready for when the government becomes too tyrranical.

Governments change regularly, the country the flag represents is much more enduring. If the flag represented government it would change at every election. All that poster has demonstrated is their simple world view or Disingeniousness.

FPBP

It's about respecting the ideals of the country it's not hard to grasp. Any government can become corrupt. You know you're screwed when you're not allowed to protect yourself from the tyranny of the government.

The flip side argument currently is

>Trump is literally nazi hitler
>Trump please take our guns away

What kind of turbo-dummy thinks the flag represents "the government"?

It's funny that he has to be stockpiling guns to fight against the government. Why would anyone do this? Is the government doing something worth killing over?

>their constitution which includes the 2nd amendment.

that is the gov't retard

The flag represents the constitution and that what the oath keepers swear to uphold.

They don't think Washington works for the people anymore and want to restore constitutional rule.

>implying the government is the country
>implying the flag is the government's
>implying the government is the same as it was in 1776
>implying people stockpiling guns are all patriotic flag lovers
Come on.. this is easy dude

Guns are illegal here

No it's about rights that can't be infringed. It's saying the government is not allowed to touch this shit.

>against
>implying
I would stockpile arms regardless.
I just like guns.

they're the ones who claim Drumpf is literally Hitler trying to put all minorities into concentration camps, and that the police are KKK death squads hunting black teenagers for fun. Why do they want only the government to have guns and not let the supposedly oppressed people defend themselves against "fascism"?

here's a good one: of course the left doesn't view fetuses as humans, they didn't view black as humans until a couple decades ago

the constitution LITERALLY SPECIFIES what the gov't is and what it can and cannot do

the flag represents the gov't you stupid fuck

Yes, but those rights aren't "given" to the people by the government, they're god-given inalienable rights.

The flag represents the people, not the government. You think the founding fathers would agree with today's government?

You should always be ready to defend yourself and protect what is yours. If you delegate that to someone else, they own you.

>You think the founding fathers would agree with today's government?

yep. still constitutional last time i checked. trump is pushing it though

>The flag represents the people, not the government.

nope, still the gov't

and?

The government is of the people and the flag represents the people united. The guns are insurance in case a government rises (out of the people) that tries to tyranize the rest.

Really makes you think

Kneeling before the flag because of something that isnt even an actual fucking problem = disrespect

owning weapons to bear arms against a potential future government that could jeopardize our basic human rights (the kind of government the left wants) =/= disrespect

>1 post by this ID

also this

>respect the institution that i don't trust

conservatards everyone

In Londonistan the military swears an oath to the crown, in the USA we swear an oath to uphold the constitution.

The government can suck a dick for all I care, they don't define America.

literally everytime the first post is best post

>it's pretty simple

Suggesting libtards can understand even the simplest of ideas.

And those rights are independent of the Constitution.

>And those rights are independent of the Constitution.

ok, well maybe you should invent your own flag 'cause the one you're drooling over represents the gov't

this, FPBP

see

Don't they trust it or are they just being vigilant in case things do become fucked up?

yes, but THIS particular does. hence

the flag does not represent the government you stupid fuck

I don't see how there is a problem there. No institution is perfect, especially when its run by people. No institution deserves our blind trust.

and if only the american people treated that amendment as its written, you really would be too powerful for foreign interests to sway american governments for the worse...

...yet, here we are.

then that means taking the knee is also being vigilant against abuses

see

see

It represents the ideas behind the government, not the people that make up the government. I see no problem with showing respect for a government that appreciates our God-given rights.

Correct, flag = people and history

The four turnings pretty much guarantee well be in a war every 4 generations aka 80 years. It's just human psychology. Action and reaction

With the difference being that taking a knee is only symbolic and not directed at the government but at society in general.

Right-wingers are the biggest bootlickers of anybody. Whenever a solder commits an atrocity in war or a police officer abuses a private individual, the right-winger always sides with the government thug.

>Correct, flag = people and history

which is why it takes an act of congress to change the flag. ok

>With the difference being that taking a knee is only symbolic and not directed at the government but at society in general.

oh, so then it's protected by the 1st amendment as well. ok

Taking a knee is refusing to show respect for a country that spilled the blood of 600,000 to "free the negros."

Hell, I could respect them if they actually stood on a principle, rather than this self-serving attention seeking. Kap didn't kneel until he was benched. Maybe 5 players joined him in the 18 months he did it. Suddenly 100 players start to kneel as soon as Evil Drumpf talks shit about it. Then the next weekend, it goes back down to 11 players kneeling.

Hell, even their purported principle is ridiculous. They're protesting police killing black men, yet black men are just as likely to die during a police encounter as a white man.

>I see no problem with showing respect for a government that appreciates our God-given rights.

that is subjective

American conservatism has never made sense.

>rather than this self-serving attention seeking.

then why give them any attention you STUPID FUCK?

Amen brother. The flag represents the people, disrespect the flag then you are disrespecting the people.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply in the work place. It's also a waivable right. Players have contractually given up the right to speak freely when they signed their contracts.

>implying I watch handegg

>Kek
tfw, when some libtard thinks he can overthrow the worlds largest military.

>Players have contractually given up the right to speak freely when they signed their contracts.

can you point me to the specific clause?

The American people don't deserve respect. They are among the dumbest, most belligerent, most violent people in the world.

not you personally. everyone making this a bruhaha

the flag represents the people, not the government, you retard

respect is earned subhuman

You don't live in America do you? If you do I bet it isn't in the midwest or the south.

Unfortunately, I do live in America. I hate this country.