What is Sup Forums's opinion of the English?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of the English?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arras_(1940)
youtube.com/watch?v=692MgidTQSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greatest country to ever exist. Only greatness comes from it. Any country that has been touched by its excellence is better off for it.

Extremely low

Yeah Europe is so much better off today thanks to their involvement in ww2

They were great once, but we hold the mantle now.

Lower than dirt. Lower than WHALE SHIT

They are the western European equivalent of niggers, WE WUZING at every opportunity they get.

You lost two wars against iceland, such a great "world power"

Look at these little English children thinking they are anything without their father.

Not a single drop of Anglo blood corrupts my veins

Self-centered.

Inbred.

Ugly.

Autistic.

Overall cancer on Europe.

I am glad they have left us.

They're useless. Every single person residing in the UK deserve to die.

A nation of pedophiles with roots in the Middle East. FUCK YOU GOAT FUCKING MUHAMMAD BITCH! YOU MOMMA IS PIG FUCK!

SOME SING OF ALEXANDER
AND OTHERS HERCULES
OF HECTOR AND LYSANDER
AND SUCH GREAT NAMES AS THESE....

BUT OF ALL THE WORLDS GREAT HEROES...
THERES NONE THAT CAN COMPARE.....

WITH A TOW, ROW ROW ROW ROW ROW OF THE BRITISH GRENADIER

Faggots from one of the best countries in the world with low self-esteem.
They have the power along with us to destroy the left, jews, and everything in-betwwen

If I should die, think only this of me:
That theres some corner of a foreign field
That is for ever England. There shall be
In that rich earth a richer dust concealed;
A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware,
Gave, once, her flowers to love, her ways to roam,
A body of Englands, breathing English air,
Washed by the rivers, blest by suns of home.

And think, this heart, all evil shed away,
A pulse in the eternal mind, no less
Gives somewhere back the thoughts by England given;
Her sights and sounds; dreams happy as her day;
And laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness,
In hearts at peace, under an English heaven.

Pseudo-intellectual, politically retarded, self-righteous in a delusional way, retarded, smug, and weak.

This guy gets it

I don't mind Scots, Welsh, or Irish, but holy FUCK do I hate most British people, especially Londoners. I'm never going to that shithole again, they are a blight upon this earth.

The reason our country took off was because we looked at what the Brits were doing with their government and decided to scrap that bullshit and start from scratch. If they had it their way, the U.S would be one giant colony for them to extract taxes and raw materials from to prop up their gay, cold, wet island.

Oh look mr globalist over here. Mr. my-own-elected-leaders-should-do-fuck-all-while-unaccoutable-elites-take-control

I heard my country calling, away across the sea,
Across the waste of waters, she calls and calls to me.
Her sword is girded at her side, her helmet on her head,
And around her feet are lying the dying and the dead;
I hear the noise of battle, the thunder of her guns;
I haste to thee, my mother, a son among thy sons.

And people always say us brits have much in common with you americans :)

beady eyed subhumans who out-jew the jews
little known fact, the british isle was a prison colony for the roman
their genetic lines are nothing but scum

We will be laughing at them in the future and they will be forced to eat our food.

>muh british army

backstabber pussies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation

More like Gateway FOR the Moors nowadays, right?

Londons fucked mate. country boy here. London is to me like New York or LA would be for someone in the 'fly over states'

i don't like muslims

they used to be cool...

I couldnt give a flying fuck what any of you foreigners think of my country so piss off!

that's hate speech you classist fuck, I'll report you.

1 5 Y E A R S

>out-jew the jews
>out-jew the jews
>out-jew the jews

the leaf is correct. as for the english plebs, they are irremediably stupid and a waste of space.

>God strafe England
>hits Scotland

Like Sweden, Germany, and France ... England lost too many of it's high testosterone males to warfare, and emigration to the United States.

As a result, these countries are being run by leftist pussies, with predictable results

RIP

i mean, that's a fair point, i wouldn't want britfags going to chicago, detroit, or some gentrified hipster landfill like portland and judging all of us for it. but i will never return to the UK because of how much london sucked ass.

i've been to a lot of places and londoners are the worst of all the white people i've encountered

U mean Nationalist, get it right u nonce

Shut up frog!
>Your army lacked radio equipment, morale, and organisation.
>You thought that the Germans were not going to go through Belgium.
>Your army was filled with communist saboteurs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arras_(1940)
We evacuated frogs and don't listen to the Dunkirk film. The only frogs I like are Kekistanis.

All the people talking shit are using meme flags

Make Europe Beady-free again.

Londoners are such smug cunts. It's why we periodically burn the place down.

what he means is that roman blood runs in the englishman's veins

Every single one should be shot in the back of the head and thrown in a mass grave.

It doesn't though. Not much viking either desu and normans really just replaced the nobility.

>londoners are the worst
You're not wrong there, lad

London isnt as bad as you fuckers make out parts of it are alright and we burn the immigrants to death in high rises so it has its upsides.

Funny how suddenly theres all these people acting like they only just learned WW2 history since Dunkirk movie came out. Whats next? A movie about battle of Britain and frog poster spam "lol you got bombed by nazis! pussies!"

wrong, wronger, wrongest

>but i will never return to the UK because of how much london sucked ass
why do people think the UK is London and nothing else

suckle on the teat of freedom

Members of a failed state that hasn't seen any real glory in over 200 years. So pussy whipped they turned in their guns and allow muslims to deny them their own communities.

When I was there I also got the impression inbreeding must be common because the average person seems far slower and less keen than anywhere else I've visited in the world.

poet William Shakespeare #2 on top 500 poets Poet's PagePoemsQuotesCommentsStatsE-BooksBiographyVideosShare on FacebookShare on Twitter
Poems by William Shakespeare : 321 / 403 « prev. poem next poem »
Sonnet Xlv - Poem by William Shakespeare

0:00
/ 0:57
Autoplay next video
The other two, slight air and purging fire,
Are both with thee, wherever I abide;
The first my thought, the other my desire,
These present-absent with swift motion slide.
For when these quicker elements are gone
In tender embassy of love to thee,
My life, being made of four, with two alone
Sinks down to death, oppress'd with melancholy;
Until life's composition be recured
By those swift messengers return'd from thee,
Who even but now come back again, assured
Of thy fair health, recounting it to me:
This told, I joy; but then no longer glad,
I send them back again and straight grow sad.

>hasn't seen any real glory in over 200 years
200 years?

We dumped "English" people in americas, australia, canada, south africa, hong kong, new zealand. Anglo superiority has been demonstrated in completely separated lands across whole world numerous times beyond just "coincidence" or "lucky", basically if you want prosperity- send anglo.

Sure its history but I dont think theres much room for colonialism in 2017.

As for English culture, most of what people see online doesnt reflect reality, in fact most people have some very weird views of England. Either were all elitist snobs or were all scummy chavs or from European perspective we're whatever the pro-EU propaganda rags say we are.

Every word a masterpiece in horseshit

Top lads but they listen to the merchant too much.

they love albanian cock

They are the niggers of the white race.
Go suck Brit cock somewhere else faggot

Truth hurts doesn't it Britbong.

Cucked like the rest of Europe with policies that would make their ancestors turn over in their fucking graves.

Yep.

as an Englishman i'm superior to you.

Hate brits more than any other Europeans, and that's saying a lot.
It's a shame British history has to be associated with actual British people.

the butthurt level in here is off the charts

Anglo-saxon barbarian race that only achieved civilization through the rule of its betters. Most recently used by global jewry to destroy Europe.

Thanks famalam

Well, I've never been there, but I love our Anglo brothers.

>English
Invented football, can't play for shit.

to be born an englishman is to win first prize in the lottery of life
cecil rhodes

fuck all you faggots
me, just then

Honestly, they've been claiming its "luck" and confidently predicting our demise for a thousand years.

>You can't leave the Church of Rome Anglo, Spain will crush you.
Result: Pre-eminent European power status achieved over a game of bowls and a couple of pipes of baccy.

>T-this time your goose is cooked Anglo, nobody can stand against Bonaparte!
Outcome: End up ruling most of the world, basically for something to keep the lads out of trouble.

etc. etc. etc.

I can only conclude a consistent record of excellence second nature to the Anglo must seem like magic to lesser nations.

I feel close to my native speaking cousins

Im happy with take the piss out of each other, you only do that with your mates.

Attention seeking whore

makes you think

top kek

Nice cfnm erotica

0/10

dude you're completely wrong. We had a revolution against our king in 1642 and cut his head off in 1649. So where do you think all those english settlers to america got their internal locus of control from?
It was fought for and protected by the english snce the celtic civilisations strethed over mainland europe. Nowhere else bled to keep the notion of accountable leadership - why do you think the queen swears loyalty to the people in her coronation oath?
That's not just lipservice, it is a fundamental part of our constitution.
Where did your founding fathers get their ideas from if not the common law of england? How did they have a legal case to argue?
The americans fighting the english crown for their freedom is the most english thing you hav ever done.
Then Thomas jefferson wrote the french bill of rights and the ENGLISH COMMON LAW PRINCIPLES which most people today think of as "modern values of freedom" spread to the rest of europe in the 1848 revolutions.
You americans, in your hatred of the notion of monarchy, removed the best defence of the peoples rights - an ultimate arbiter of national pride and heritage directly accountable to the people but only removable under the most malevolent circumstances. A single person responsible for both the traditions and wellbeing of the nation, who lasts the post for a lifetime.
basically a dictator who is only allowed to be a dictator in defence of the character of the nation.

>lol let's let all the Muslims in now

We don't care what you think of us. We don't care whether you like us or loathe us. We don't care if you think we are cucked or weak. We don't care whether you think we are inbred or pure. We just don't care.

You care so little you try to convince everybody that you totally don't care

Everything that modern anglo have touched it turns into a multicultural hellhole, no execption

Russians on the other hnd are still based and this was pretty clear, russians with pride, strenght, securing the strenght of the whiterace vs fat anglos and non euros:

youtube.com/watch?v=692MgidTQSg

>on Europe
England is not Europe you cretin.

Yes, because Russia is totally not a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-religion shithole. Yeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I don't bucko. You replied in my tongue rather than your own. We won.

i dont see non-euros with russian nationalists... while you have civic

pretty cool dad. they tend to cling on their children but I still respect em.

Londoner can confirm. Moving to Cornwall on the weekend, can't fucking wait.

You do realise there are absolutely loads of Chinks in Russia, don't you? You also realise there's absolutely loads of Muslims in Russia, don't you? You do realise members of both of these groups participate in Russian nationalist movement and groups, don't you?

Please learn a little more about the country you seem to like so much.

You're "men" are all effeminate (even those sissy chavs) and your women look like ugly boys.

>You replied in my tongue
I replied in the tongue of the hegemon of this planet, the US. If you wanna play the game that English came from you, then I could easily argue that your tongue came from the Angeln region of southern Denmark, and therefore I won.

>english didn't come from england
k.

>You do realise members of both of these groups participate in Russian nationalist movement and groups, don't you?

This is not truth.

Britfag working in the US here. Came over thinking thinking UK is great and America is just burgers, guns, etc.

Ameribros, your country has opened my eyes. The UK is an absolute shit show with no hope of ever getting better. I have tasted liberty, and I do not look forward to returning home.

Why is everyone in Denmark depressed and kinda gay?

nice choice user good work. But ssssshhhhhhh

If it wasn't for the English, you'd have nothing to talk about.
Move on; you sound like a nigger or kike.

total faggots cuckbois. england needs to be destroyed, the queen raped, its history expunged

>English didn't come from the Angles
k.

full of normies
every day i pray for an asteroid to hit