Why do super high IQ city people support Hillary and rural and suburban "people" support Dru--Trump?

Why do super high IQ city people support Hillary and rural and suburban "people" support Dru--Trump?

Could there be a correlation between IQ and political parties?

terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/

high IQ means your brain has a greater plasticity, ability to adapt.

when you live in a liberal shit hole, and here liberal propaganda all day, you're probably gonna vote liberal

put that same person in an echochamber of right wing politics and observe the change

Most hispanics and blacks, who have lower iqs on average than whites voted for hillary so its likely that hillary voters had lower IQs

this is bait

I can't believe DRUMPF won. I remember that night. I drank 4 bottles of wine and was screaming and crying. My young son came up to me and said "Why are you so sad? I think everything will be ok. I kind of like Trump." I picked him up and threw him through the window. I dragged his unconscious body up to his room and then drove out to the bad side of town and kidnapped a little black boy. When I got home my son was starting to regain consciousness. I threw the little black boy down on the ground and started beating him at the foot of my son's bed. "Stop!!! Why are you doing this!!" He screamed. "YOU WANT THIS!!!! YOU LOVE GLUMPF!!! YOU LOVE RLUMPF!!!!" I yelled back. I them grabbed the black boy by his neck and sliced his throat open. Blood sprayed everywhere. I took my pants off and started has sex with the newly opened wound. "YOU WANT LRUMPF TO FUCK NIGGERS THROAT PUSSIES!!!!!" YOU WANT ERUMPF TO FUCK NIGGERS THROAT PUSSIES!!!!" Now my son doesn't talk and cries all the time. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US YRUMPF!!!!

>Hispanics and blacks
>voting for Hillary

m8

there could be a correlation between elitism and political party...

Yes.

>when your IQ is 381 and you realize reality is a projection of human consciousness and that everything are symbols representing higher ideas because the language of the mind are symbols and it cant project anything but symbols
>but no one believes you because dumb american

That's the opposite of the voting results.

All this talk of super high iq and i'm just sitting here in the midwest a bit over 30 with over a million bucks and a brand new r8. man, if i was only as smart as all you liberals. what's the secret?

Being Chinese I can't understand why my kind won't just boost their testosterone levels instead of just their test scores. It would lead to more votes from the Chinese and eventually Asian demographic.

I feel you

>high IQ means your brain has a greater plasticity, ability to adapt.

no it doesn't, and plasticity with regards to neurology is new (thirty years)

living in the midwest and having a good life are mutually exclusive.

Check IQ by state dingbat.

>12'000 people

kys faggot

you should look at the starts before you bullshit faggot

see
then kys

harvard also selects for liberal fags now. over 25% kike

an r8 is like 200k, tao makes 500k/yr u absolute brainlet just off teaching at ucla

I have a high IQ and I support Trump. Most high IQ males are sadly Betas because school makes them that way. This is something I plan on fixing. High IQ males should be taught to be Alphas. Right now they are forced to be submissive in school and especially in academia, where women basically get away with everything. It is sad.

>120000 of the smartest people in USA

>avg. black IQ in US---85
>8% of blacks voted Trump
>avg white IQ in US---100
>58% of whites voted Trump

Yes OP, there seems to be correlation

These malignant gook colonists need to be gassed.

If you are below a certain threshold of intelligence (which is very high), the fact that you chose the "right side" is happenstance.

i half-side with liberal politics, despite the fact the right has a lot of views i agree with. the right, especially the alt-right, however, do not want to associate with POC.

it's okay though, while they're busy hating on minorities i'm here having my third mixed baby. they should probably realize their ideologies and internet shenanigans hold no weight or impact in the real world.

People who care about IQ care what others think and are easily malleable, IQ is a subjective measure. Political right tend to be more religious as they seek a more objective guidance, for various reasons not necessarily in the pursuit of truth of course.

Someone post the Nazi IQs.

I know many very educated, very smart people who supported Hillary. Most work in coffee shops and are still in therapy about the election. On the other hand, most Trump supporters I know either already run their own businesses (anything from blue collar work to law firms) and made it through the Obama years without needing to cry.

Don't be the dumb shit who sees IQ as be-all, end-all. You have to produce something. European civilization and its diaspora weren't superior by virtue of IQ alone; if that were the case, we would have to acknowledge the superiority of the Chinese and the Japanese. They were superior because of what they built.

I have a high IQ. I watched Rick and Morty from the first episode back when nobody did because I could tell it was going to be an intellectual feast for the mind. I agree, High IQ people don't support Trump, and with good reason. We are more educated on average, and we have no reason to believe the western world is in any danger from any existential threat except the white privileged male. Trump didn't even win, might I add. All of California voted against him. Anyways, I moved to Canada after the election to be with my gay boyfriend but I will retain my citizenship for now so that I can vote out Drumpf in the next election.

Probably because super high IQ people tend to fantasize about reality and not see things for what they are. A lot of things are pretty simple if you don't try and come up with a justification for it.

>super high IQ city people

City living is the best, those rural retards have no idea.

>tfw when you are so smart that you are easily brainwashed

Wow, making this post couldn't have been easy. I want to thank you for your bravery, it brought a tear to my eye. Finally someone has the courage to stand up to these nazis

Gee I wonder what the average IQ of blacks and Hispanics maybe? Didn't they support Clinton as you say? Wouldn't that drive the average way down? Your theory lacks any real evidence cause most intelligent people or higher average IQ people voted actually for Trump in numbers high enough to give him the election win.

>100
>super high iq

no one in this thread as yet to name a person with IQ comparable to Terence Tao that voted for Trump ( and probably because no such individual exists)

see

If I can save even one person from fascist alt-right indoctrination, it will have all been worth it. We need more education in rural areas. Here in Canada, Justin Trudeau PBUH has enacted curriculum changes teaching about gender identity and trans rights in first grade students. You have to start young, it's not enough to try to convince people when they're in universities. Their minds are already made up. We have to stop rape culture at a young age. Now I am of course gay, and there is no rape culture amongst gay men, so I advocate neutering all white males and putting them on female hormones. That way our civilization will truly be safe from the only threat that exists. Without aggressive heterosexual white males, the world will be a peaceful utopia.

There is.
You see, the states with the USA's lowest IQ are Democrats.

Average IQ of Wisconsin is 7 points higher than CA. You are literally a bunch of retards compared to us. But you're the blessed kind of retard - you don't know that you're retarded.

Also, the majority of people who make $35K/yr or more are Republican. If dems are so smart, why are they so fucking poor?

Because you're retarded and lazy.

Midwest also has the highest productivity per hour, AND most productive hours per week.

Why are democrats so dumb and lazy?

Justin Trudeau is a white male, I'm not sure I feel comfortable associating with someone who has problematic views like supporting a white male politically. You're a bigot and I've filtered out your posts so I don't have to be exposed to your hate speech.

It's a shame that for your vaunted intelligence, you fall for identity politics and class warfare.

Wake up snowflake.

>Avg leaf IQ---97
>Gleefully elected this guy

no one that understands economics votes for democrats.

>super high IQ city people
Let's do a quick rundown of the Democratic base, I feel as though this meme has gone way too far without some examination
>service industry workers with college degrees
these would be your Starbucks baristas, McDicks flippers, etc. Those who don't have the constitution for manual labor but aren't smart enough to learn to do anything of value. These are the types of people who make posts like OPs, they think they're an educated elite when they make half of what Cletus does at his tractor repair shop and they're carrying $50,000 in debt for the opportunity
>minorities
self explanatory
>true elites
Your Zuckerbergs, Weinsteins, etc. The type of people who own all of the money that the first group likes to point to when they claim blue states have more money. Who cares if they're living in a 1 bedroom with 3 roommates? Cities are where rich people live so the redditer feels rich by association. Seriously Democrat enclaves have wealth disparity on par with the Tsar's Russia

you won't be able to read this but I have it on good authority that he's actually a gay latino man. If you go to some of the super secret gay nightclubs around Ottawa you can meet him under his secret gay latino name Julio Fabio Castreau

11/10 would impregnate furiously

>tfw too intelligent to make a living wage

Leafs need to step up their bait game.

She meant a straight forklift.

>niggers and assorted welfare trash
>high iq
toppest of keks

stats on this? Do you have this information? FUck you.

It would be a bent forklift after trying to lift her.

Peter Andreas Thiel
and go fuck yourself

That statement is false. Hillary supporters are low iq. No one with even 1% of a functioning brain would support hillary.

I'm from Boston MA and I supported Trump.

Have you interviewed Number Theorists and to find out who they voted for? No, no you haven't.

And there is enormous pressure from people like Tao to be liberal. Enormous. I hope to help this situation and help high IQ men realize they should be ALPHAS.

I have higher IQ than most people in Europe and I support both Trump and Putin. I am more for Putin, mostly because since the cold war the MSM has pushed the US and said Russia is a bad bad cat. I would like if the US and Russia came together.

>Smart people vote left
> Most of the left are non whites
> Non whites have a lower IQ than the whites that voted for Trump.

Good try, op.

sage this bait thread made by a fucking leaf (if you're even going to post)

Perhaps raw IQ isn't the best measure of a person's value to his species. They can have many defects, even emotionally and socially crippling defects, while being high focused.

Hello and well met, fellow user!

I will speak for all high IQ Americans, especially Sup Forums anons here, when I say that your information is incorrect.

There are very few "high IQ city people". Having a high IQ allows us to see patterns in such a way that many of the whims and fancies that guide normal people (we'll call them "normies") to make foolish life choices like buying an unnecessary and overpriced hipsterish flat in an urban downtown area, like choosing to be homosexual, or to convince themselves that they must own a Macbook or Volkswagen Jetta, [whims and fancies...] do not affect us.

In fact, we are more likely to buy a nice sized custom luxury home in a well established low-crime neighborhood with lot's of mature trees and friendly neighbors, or we are very likely to buy a few acres outside of the city where we can build a home to our own specifications as we progress through our overly-successful careers.

So next time that you start to believe that "high-IQ city dwellers" exist, just remember what I've revealed to you here.

PS: All of us High IQ suburban/rural "people" voted for Senior Trump the Chaos Wizard.

>hy do super high IQ city people support Hillary and rural "people" support Dru--Trump?

correct