Researchers find link between hair dye and breast cancer

Researchers find link between hair dye and breast cancer
>tfw roastie tumblrites giving themselves breast cancer without even realizing it

theaustralian.com.au/news/researchers-find-link-between-hair-dye-and-breast-cancer/news-story/e60d24b0a4282c1a95560dbfbf8144f0?nk=f119f6bc796e3e5690cf258a4d86cf33-1508102797

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/most-cancer-cases-arise-from-bad-luck/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

cancer (and preventing cancer as well) has been linked with literally everything
it's silly to believe these clickbait articles

The correlation may simply be people dying their hair are more prone to riskier decision making, suck as smoking and other carcinogenic activities, that give you cancer.

It's not the dye so much as the people who choose to use it and the behavior that correlates with them.

this
>orange juice gives you cancer
five years later
>orange juice cures cancer
five years later
>orange juice gives you cancer
etc. replace orange juice with milk/eggs/meat/anything and it still works

>cancer cures cancer
double negative ftw

liberals BTFO again

Are you faggots seriously against women dying their hair? You guys really are all virgins aren't you? This place is getting increasingly harder to defend.

I like what this guy says

smoking meth cures the flu

Hi Roastie

So you unironically have a problem with a woman dying her hair when she's 40 and starting to go gray? You realize this is Taliban-tier faggotry? I'm seriously starting to think everyone on here truly is a virgin.

obviously this article is attacking young women dying their hairs vibrant unnatural colors.

scientificamerican.com/article/most-cancer-cases-arise-from-bad-luck/

>jew made orange juice
>regular orance juice
>sugar jew orange juice
almost as if orange juice isnt all the same.

why are women so materialistic?

why cant you dumb roasties stop consuming cancer pain even once in your lives?

>Everything causes cancer, being alive is cancer incarnate

How is this news again?

Fuck hair dye and fake-up.

>hair dye causes breast cancer
>somehow men are to blame for this

:^)

what if the cancer gets a cancer of it own?
cancer BTFO

You have straight edges to prove that theory.

roasties btfo, receeding hairlines cancer and feminism all in one package, hairdye /ourproduct/? do we really want them to stop using it?

when at 40 should be grandmothers and should not have any desire to look young or stylish

If they get cancer they get a new identity as 'cancer patient' or 'cancer survivor.' They will wedge these titles into a ultra hyphenated identity to virtue signal harder. They win
>purple-haired-trans-single mother with cancer
They basically get to add a Chad bullet point.

>when you the drugs you use to numb the pain of life are so effective that you need to pull a needle through your skin to feel anything

funny thing is that only other women ccare about that shit.
dudes don't give a fuck

>This place is getting increasingly harder to defend.
So, you're telling me you actually defend this place?
I haven't laughed so hard all day. It almost hurts.
Thank you.

This should definitely be the other way around. Dio is the chad, jotaro is definitely the virgin.

Lead and other metals are used in many hair dyes for color you fucking brainlet. Inb4 they don't cause cancer. Pro tip: they do.

>falling for disinfo campaigns this hard

This is what they want you to think, you fucking sheep. "I get all my info from mainstream news and never do my own research and it's just too hard to try to figure out what's healthy and what's not so I guess it doesn't matter lol off to McDonald's". They profit from prodding you into this kind of uncertainty. The research on what does and doesn't cause cancer is very clear-cut and the name of the game is limiting your exposure to carcinogenic substances.

But they want to keep you confused because it makes them a lot of money when you get cancer because you're too dumb to manage your risk factors.

/pol has found a correlation between hair dye and brain cancer

Isn't it also bad for a woman to dye her hair when pregnant?

"HOW LONG CAN YOU YOU MOVE IN MY VIRGINITY ZONE, CHAD?"

40 is not that old dumb fuck, women don't usually grey till they are in their 50s.

Kentucky Fried Chicken causes cancer, you fat motherfuckers on Sup Forums are BTFO

How am I supposed to judge a woman fairly based on her genetics as a possible mate when everything about the bitch is a lie?

40 is old af in terms of womens' reproductive health. you have a higher chance of popping out a retard baby at like 30

Sorry for being against breast cancer you fucking sexist.

I think the link is that people who dye their hair are more likely to engage in risky behaviors and have multiple sex partners and many cancers, but definitely not all, arise as a byproduct from drug use and sexually transmitted diseases.

Came here to say that