Sebastian Kurz

What Sup Forums thinks about him ? Is this a new hope for everyone in Europe and for Austria specifically?

Other urls found in this thread:

tarpley.net/online-books/against-oligarchy/the-versailles-thesis-the-roots-of-wwi-and-wwii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuck for israel

>implying you can win against the jew
Even Trump needs jews to keep his position.
The side with the most jews wins

I think he's sexy as fuck

Soon
Stop posting this on every thread, fag

>Austria starts a third world war and blames it on Germany again
like clockwork lads

Somebody has to heat things up.

Would be boring otherwise.

+1

a new hope? you know not much about austria. austria has always been switzerland-like, closed off to foreigners they don't like. true changes in europe only happen when germany or france lead the way. this is par for the course in austria.

Guy looks like Antichrist. Still glad he won, fuck Islam.

Look at France now : this nation is braindead.

why am i not seeing this on reddit and main stream media?

Didn't know that actor from Mr. Robot was also a austrian politician.

Austria-Hungary only ever delivered an ultimatum to Serbia because of German insistence. Germany wanted the Great War more than anyone, seeing it as inevitable and their chances of winning it against Russia growing slimmer every year she modernizes.

Like Strache hasn't polished door handles in Israel and visited Vad Yashem ... of course he has.

In Vad Yashem he wore a Burschenschaft cap (of a nationalistic fraternity) as the obligatory headpiece tough, causing a mild scandal. :)

He just needs a little you-know-what mustache

Jewish puppet

>fuck islam
You realize that Kurz said "Islam belongs to Austria"?

Why is the media going so easy on him?

Also the harsh terms for the treaty of Versailles was a response to the humiliating terms of the treaty of Frankfurt. After the Prussians baited France into going to war with Bavaria to get it under its fold. Effectively setting the stage for WW2.

Prussian Arrogance not only plunged us into two world wars but also destroyed German culture as a whole.

If I ever assume office, I'll be sure to suck some jewish cock at first. It's necessary just to get your foot in the door.

You realize Hitler was technically pro-Israel as well.
Making the Jews fuck off to their own country was his original intention.

Every damn time. the famous "trip to israel"..

He's fucking sexy, that's why.

The right-wind Trudeau.

because he's good looking. beautiful people get an insane pass in life.

Hitler was pro-Israel
The Israel question is simple, cut their free gibs from America and let them fiend for themselves. They'd crush crushed within 48 hours, but why is that my problem?

They'd be crushed *

Heil

>(((Kurz)))
europe is finished already. move on

he looks good

I cant believe people are really falling for this guy. He is your textbook neocon. The whole party is run by the very same people for decades and they are still in those key positions within that party. Its like they created a honeypot for all those right wing wannabes to steal some votes from the FPÖ. All those who voted for Kurz that wanted a shift towards the right gonna be burnt so hard by the neocons.

It truly is

yeah the 1940 plan was to annex French Madagascar, and deport all European Jews to there under SS government, to solve the Jewish Question. It was only in 1942-ish that the final solution was created due to major blocade, and a literal inability to deport them. I believe if Operation Sealion worked or UK did peace deal, Madagascar would have become a Jewish state. It wouldn't be pretty, they'd be stripped of wealth, to live in the forest, but that would be it.

Why is our media calling him far right?

What are his stances? How does he compare to Trump?

bump

Can any Austria bros help me out

Your media is calling him far right because they didnt really bother to dig deeper than the last month of news. He has been Foreign Minister for the last 4 years. He absolutely did nothing to crack down illegal immigration besides a few smartmouth comments at EU level. He IS/WAS part of the whole immigration disaster back in 2015.
I wouldnt really compare him to Trump at all. He would be more like a member of the neocons within the Republican party, if that makes any sense.

theres so many more austrians you could add
>forgetting don john

That makes sense. What a shame.

Thanks user

You are welcome fellow American.

Dude has huge ears

what happens on the southern border?

Not when the pics of him with his black lover's 8 inch dick up his ass come out.

When will you thick cunts learn that in our present time of weakness its not possible to go full purge on them.

To beat the Jew you have to Jew the Jew. That means playing their game, let them think we are allies and can work with each other.

Looks like Bobby Newport from Parks and Rec

Shhhhh he can hear us.

This is great news, and no Amerifat can tell me otherwise.

- The V4 will become the V5, or more.
- More opponents for Merkel and the remaining leftards
- The normalization of way stricter conservatism
- Austria has usually been one of the primary European centers of political ideology being between the West and East
- Macron might reveal his power level very soon and join the V4+++ with others to form a real conservative block in the EU.

This year just keeps getting better honestly.

Biggest question

>Macron might reveal his power level
And it's going to be GLORIOUS

Once again, Austria points the way forward.

Webster Tarpley thinks future King Edward VII (Victoria's son) of England spent the late 1800's and early 1900's fomenting that war, because Germany's industrial might was beating England's and only a war could knock Germany down.

tarpley.net/online-books/against-oligarchy/the-versailles-thesis-the-roots-of-wwi-and-wwii/

Now I am very depressed. Hope he didn't mean it and just said it to smooth his road.

Do you think Macron's old ass wife will hit on Kurz?

The six day war didn't go that way, and they had to sink the Liberty to make the CIA butt out.

The time has come again, hasn't it Austria?

Do go fucking it up and blaming Germany again, ok?

Well of course the neocon strategy is a given, it will always be tried. But it's nothing special. Politician move to the center as much as they can.

Trump tried that in Alabama and learned a lesson. But even he tried.

"Even Trump"

Please, shoot yourself in the head, faggot.

Aren't you a violent little snowflake.

>The World Jewish Congress called the Austrian election results distressing. It called on Mr. Kurz not to enter into government with the Freedom Party, warning in a statement that the party is still full of xenophobes and racists and is, mildly put, very ambiguous toward Austrias Nazi past.
kikes aren't happy

While Kurz is neocon, what I find interesting is that his coalition partner will almost certainly be FPO. Strache and company will probably keep them from drifting too far towards the center. I think what it really comes down to is who gets to fill what key positions

How am I violent?

>jews start shilling
always a good sign

Going by his girlfriend, Kurz likes girls that look like slutty British chavs, so she doesn't stand a chance

Why doesn't he form a coalition with the centrists though? Why the FPO?

I've heard Germany dindu nuffin and there might be some merit to it but the Austrians of all people can not throw the Germans under the bus. You have to literally be retarded to say Germany had more responsibility than Austria.

They got obliterated, right of center received 60% of the popular vote.

NEOS are the closest thing to centrists in Austria and they didn't get enough votes to form a majority with OVP alone. Not to mention that if OVP wants to look serious about its policies, it practically has to govern with FPO

I am still not sure if they will actually get a coalition going. FPO wants to get more voting rights for the general public between elections. Like petitions that get a certain amount of support will have to result in a referendum. They kinda want a system like they have in Switzerland. Kurz and the OVP arent really excited about the idea. That might be a deal breaker.

that's just the average german

Any austrian bros who can give a quick rundown on this bastard, is he going to flood the country with sand niggers or he is going to do the opposite?

pre Kurz OVP was actually the closest thing to centrists in Austria. I am still not buying into their move to the right. It might also just have been to catch some votes. You know when one of the first politician to congratulate Kurz is Angela Merkel something is fucked.

He looks really familiar.

Sure. But again, he has to look serious. There was a stark difference between what Macron supporters thought they were getting and what they actually got, and the outcry over that is such that I highly doubt him or his party has a future. France is not Austria, but if OVP is smart, they know they might be subject to the same pitfalls. Especially with FPO as big as it is now and the reasons why voters voted the way they did, the worst thing they could possibly do is give FPO ammo.

The safest thing for them to do is just to govern with FPO and let them handle the migrant shit while OVP goes around giving tax breaks to their donors as usual

they are afraid now

I dont know about that. US media is saying he's a spoopy far right leader

And foreign presidents congratulated trump when he won. It's called diplomacy

>Austrian elections
>when one of the first politicians to ... is a German
gee I wonder why