What shits about to go down....?

What shits about to go down....?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
hooktube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody knows with 100% certainty, stick around though. The scoop always hits pol first.

God I love this fuckin place...

>Decrypts it
>Gets a smaller number
>Number goes to India
>Call it
>Angry indian guy picks up

Wut

THE NUMBERS JULIAN WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

OH SHIT

Those are just Nintendo friend request codes, retards.

Can I get a quick rundown?

probably means an info drop is imminent.
prepare popcorn.

wtf is this COD black ops shit. I see numbers but I don't know what they mean.

any russians know what this crazy man is on about?

Top kek

is that the nuclear code?

Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall.

Idk but that nigger better produce

Clearly, you've never been in a SKYKING thread....

he god quad zeros right in the middle!

a happening just flew over my house. this is not a drill.

These drops always happen before an exam. Wtf Julian thx man

The happening is not coming. The happening is NOW

52756e2c20676172792e20496620796f75726520696e20746869732074687265616420796f75206e65656420746f20676574206f7574206e6f77

52-75-6e-2c-20-67-61-72-79-2e-20-49-66-20-79-6f-75-72-65-20-69-6e-20-74-68-69-73-20-74-68-72-65-61-64-20-79-6f-75-20-6e-65-65-64-20-74-6f-20-67-65-74-20-6f-75-74-20-6e-6f-77

Is JA finally compromised?

>it 's a hot coffee pot
what did he mean by this?

can someone drone this faggot?

so tired of this aussie fuck

>finally

That's some hexadecimal shit. That's all I know.

Fuck you, donkey

He can't keep his winstreak going forever. I thought he was done for one year ago with all the chaos in October.

It's a hash you fucking autists. He's simply timestamping information.

Pic Related

It hasn't been him since October

Into the trash it goes, before the end of the first sentence. God what's it like being a retard?

Thats what they are relying on faggot.

Password for the insurance files? You fags better have copies.

This is the most schizophrenic thing I've ever read.

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs -In contact with aliens -Possess psychic-like abilities -Control france with an iron but fair fist -Own castles & banks globally -Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line -Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) -Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth -First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies -both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 -Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them -They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now -The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land? -They learned fluent French in under a week -Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff -The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society -In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Im monitoring this thread

I was expecting him to release his dead mans hand but it never happened.

Go to bed, /x/.

Deadman switch status: [ACTIVATED]

Initiating NWO take-down sequence...

According to other anons he hasn't been signing messages either, but even if he was alive he's not the person on twitter

this project bluebeam prediction about using secret military holographic tech to fake an alien invasion/coming of messiah/act of God to bring about total control of the planet has been around for decades.

those are game genie codes for mortal kombat...

what did he mean by this

Yeah and all of this irregular behaviour started one year ago. I remember some speculation that CIA or w/e took over his operation. Remember this video?

hooktube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

Who's Gary?

is he making a reference to Eminem's latest "rap at Trump?

"That's an awfully hot coffee pot
Should I drop it on Donald Trump? Probably not
But that's all I got 'til I come up with a solid plot"

proofs

if this is true it just gave me cancer

And people keep talking about it, and it never happens.

Pic related. This just dropped a few minutes ago AND Julian is tweeting cryptic codes? Might be the makings of an actual happening, lads.

Captcha: GREEN INVIGOR

This is fake as the Holocaust

Better go see a doctor right now

This was released a year ago.

The distribution channels had orders to wait a year before distribition.

Oh fug

Anybody find it both comfy and weird how Sup Forums listens to and accepts assange?

It is a decryption key dumbass

Checked. A huge pill to swallow, like you said. But definitely plausible. Thanks.

I Love fake news

>hooktube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
ya isnt that that new editing technique though? the one where you can almost seamlessly splice cuts together.

bump

Maybe...

hooktube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

>covfefe?

decrypted as a nothingburger?

please ensure that my contribution is recognised in the screen-capture of this thread

put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard

It probably won't happen because it has been exposed largely thanks to a Canadian researcher who probably died for it. I think they were ready to try it out in the early 21st but it was scuttled, 9/11
and the subsequent dismantling of the mid east and subsequent muslim invasion is plan B to global domination and high IQ genocide.

They killed him with a drone and covering it up

die newfag, you probs think 9/11 was broken open by michael moore documentaries. Fucking newfags its not schizophrenia its a theory about stuff with is self evidently professed by the elites. Someone pieced it together this is something you're luck to have read you self important prick.

Wtf.......

Cool, I love that game

Nobody can be certain for Assanges death.
At this stage it is speculation.
The general thread is filled with shills spamming anything they got.

The only thing that is certain is this:
The actual twitter account of Assange posted a decryption code.
More data will unravel soon. Be patient and wait.

867 5309

f is 2 different codes and 0000 is c?

bullshit

Those are the NoRK nuclear launch codes.

I like the larping, but I can't get behind this proposed plan of the elites. A hologram of tragic, humanity ending disaster would not hold up under scrutiny, no matter how convincing. The lack of physical, tangible evidence for the disaster will rip the whole thing apart within hours.

checked

Anytime I see "project blue beam" "flat earth" or "FEMA", I assume the poster is either retarded or schizophrenic. That's not from being a newfag, thats from fucking YEARS of being on here and understanding how nutjobs (there are more than a handful here) will make shit up to fit their biases anytime they don't have an answer.

Psychobabble doesn't make you an oldfag hacker named Sup Forums, it just makes you fake and gay.

if they are planning this they would be planning on killing a lot of people.

Well put.

It is RC4 HASH that translate to "IF YOU'RE READING THIS I'M ALREADY ---" not enough info to decrypt entire message

youtu.be/YM2NQgIG-QM
Thank me later..

Hear it is. Check it out (not my work)

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Its steam keys, he's giving away free games

Oh wow, first code was for "papers, please"

>If you're reading this, then I...

Ralphie!!! Come On!!!!!!

>am dead...?

this is some ultra troll shit if real.

If they were just going to slaughter people into submission, they don't need some hokey lightshow to do it. Either the threat of death is ever present and they can back it up, or they don't have the power to take control, simple as that.

checked for hitler

the only way you could get away with slaughtering most of humanity and maintain control is to convince the people they arent the ones doing it.

dead/captured/incapacitated would be the logical starting point for a deadman's switch message

can someone independently confirm that it's RC4?

remove the 0000 dumbass

whats this?

Anybody else's Comcast cable down?
Not just internet but actual tv as well?

but why wouldnt it complete the decryption. and allow just the beginning of the message. this cant be real.

Thx sorry we are all showing how stupid we are like it's about to matter a lot more or something

How the fuck do you figure that, dumb ass? If you can kill 8 people in the room, number 9 doesn't start shit because he knows that 10 is the top dog. Unless of course, you actually don't have the nuts to pull it off, and you've got to resort to fake bullshit that would get torn apart on this very website in about 45 minutes.