*GET IN HERE* -IF ANYONE HAS THE WIKILEAKS INSURANCE FILE, ASSANGE JUST TWEETED THE PASSWORD-

*GET IN HERE* -IF ANYONE HAS THE WIKILEAKS INSURANCE FILE, ASSANGE JUST TWEETED THE PASSWORD-

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/horrors/freakish/hotspring.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hannity said on his radio show "Monday is the day".

Its not the password OP

assange: i feel like making autists scream tonight
*tweets random numbers and letters*

It's just a hash to make sure people know the file is authentic.

Of a dead man Switch was activated it wouldn't be for one file as he would have no idea who killed him and who to reelase info on. Of he does have such as system it's probably not going over twitter either since his account can be blocked

HANNITY ON RADIO SHOW:
"Monday is the day. This is the day we have waited for. Be prepared, i can not stress it enough"

sauce?

What did he mean by this?

Fuck off. Assange ALWAYS delivers.

Like the whole buy my book fiasco? The one we all stayed up late for?

He didn't leak the password you kekistani faggot. It's a hash for authenticity. Go back to t_d and then kill yourself.

Shits about to get malty.

Buy his book.

He said the fucking radio show. 2pm CST on 560AM. Get Tunein app and listen Monday through Friday on the Answer.

>But before we get to that, I gotta tell you about my pillow...

Assange pulling through with the quads

>BREAKING NEWS!... Some guy is running for local office. Vote for him

Kim saying anything? I'll check after bumping

As always it's fucking nothing.

Why can't WW3 happen yet? Life is fucking boring.

Isnt the chance or any specific 4 digits the same aye?

Ovaltine is p. good

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BYT THE JULIAN ASSANGE OF CHOCOLATE--TYPE BEVERAGES; REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH "MORE OVALTINE PLEASE" OR YOU WILL BE CURSED WITH MEDIOCRE CHOCOLATE--TYPE BEVERAGES FOREVER!

>MORE OVALTINE PLEASE!

Nothing.

What exactly am I looking at?

It helps you avoid shooting your eye out.

The one where the Election leak series was announced? The same one that announced the Podesta Leaks, and was advertised as nothing more than a general event in the first place?
Yeah fuck off shill, he didn't tell anyone to stay up, that was Alex the water filter guy.

It's obviously a reference to AJ's Bone Broth

what the actual fuck happened to guy in pic related?

Didn't some user decrypt the insurance file or something? I don't care enough about anything to pretend to know what encryption is

>The pillow has been activated
>Day of Rake has begun

To get out your fucking decoder ring.

He fapped to Rosie O'Donnell

He didn't drink his Ovaltine.

What the fuck is that

Seriously what the fuck am i looking at here.

Someone who looked directly into Clinton's pussy

Looks fake as fuck

The guy jumped into one of the geysers at Yellowstone to save his dog. All of his skin fell off.

snopes.com/horrors/freakish/hotspring.asp

>getting hyped for anything Hannity says
Have you fags not learned from all his "tick tock" tweets that ended up being fucking nothing?

oh shit

This isn't a password.

rollan for this

>Hannity said on his radio show "Monday is the day".
>"Monday is the day. This is the day we have waited for. Be prepared, i can not stress it enough"

It's always happening tomorrow.

soon

Be fair to Julian. That night, he headfaked those faggots into ddosing the entire east coast, dropping the pussytape, blowing their load, then Assange dripped the info weekly as Trump won.

That night was a modern equivalent of a world changing war.

>CHECKED

fluoroantimonic acid burn from falling into and prolonged exposure to sewage treatment

>The guy jumped into one of the geysers at Yellowstone to save his dog. All of his skin fell off.
Is he gonna be OK?

>G fucking G
Thanks, user.

He's toast

just reading the explanation made me sad. Poor guy and his doggo :(

>Password

No. It's not a password. As usual Assange has nothing big. As usual Sean Hannity has nothing.

As usual Sup Forums goes ballistic OVER FUCKING NOTHING

i have the original insurance.aes256 from way way back
tried the twitter post and also just the ascii extracted from that

did not work in truecrypt7.1a (you are supposed to be able to mount the aes256 file there as well as manual commandline aes decryption.)

sorry lads
that message was for someone specific

MORE OVALTINE PLEASE

It's a movie prop, props to you tough for making me think in it for more than 3 seconds.

I think he's gonna be okay.

no

I can't wait for somebody to write a full 1000-page book length account of all that happened during that election. Probably take a decade for enough info to come out into the open though.

This you fucking retards

Literally this

> 4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736

Not in their own 4 digit block

This is rc4 hash not a password but requires password to be decrypted??

We still have to do this every time. Eventually....

Was the dog okay?

did the dog survive?

no

He was electrocuted

Yeah the dog was made of titanium dude..

THIS

It's just like FRY'S DOG FRY'S DOG FRY'S DOG FRY'S DOGFRY'S DOG FRY'S DOGFRY'S DOG FRY'S DOGFRY'S DOG FRY'S DOG

>Truecrypt

This is what happens when you get comped too much sushi

Lol, yeah ok.

OK so, wtf is this?

Am I wrong? I'm pretty sure that isn't Assange Acct

>muh tavicuck
hi 8gag, you mad we're ahead of you ? you dont even got a thread about it

is there video of such an event.
wonder how a person boiling alive sounds like

wat

One tea spoon of super male vitality sorted him right out.

Habbening

Bump

Believing that neocon fag hyping his own shit

Sup Forums and ears: where we will just show them side by side and it doesn't matter if they look the same or not, ITS THE SAME PERSON!

that's not toast

>i opened the file
>it's reptilians

This is exactly the kind of shit that makes us all look crazy

Why do they call it Ovaltine if the box is a circle? They should call it Roundtine!

Yes it is for any SPECIFIC sequence you troglodyte if it's a decent hash function or what ever, 0000 is just as likely as a62c or 2496 or 1488. It's unlikely in the sense that there are a whole lot more sequences that look like random gibberish than there are ones that are quads. Also what kind of cryptographic primitive has a 264 bit output, it's obviously two 128 bit values separated by zeros.

that's gold Jerry! gold!

Quads and it's 9/11 related

wrong. try again.

Major fucking
Tick tock

"Aaaaaaaaah"

Haven't you faggots seen A Christmas Story? This motherfucker is telling us he's dropping a secret message by referencing a popular 80s Christmas movie. This is 21st century crypto Christmas code combat.