REMEMBER, NO CULTURAL APPROPRIATION / POL/

youtu.be/tZtSKEoBvcQ
What the video says:
>people need to stop doing blackface for halloween
>you should not dress as other cultures
>but it's okay to paint yourself orange like blumpf!
>don't dress as religious figures of you aren't part of it
>make sure that your multicultural friends aren't offended with your costume beforehand
>remember to study the history of your costume so you won't offend any stranger!
How did the human race become so retarded. I'm fucking done. Anyways, anons, you know what to do.
youtu.be/tZtSKEoBvcQ

>calls themself the "think tank"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just how much cock you reckon that bitch on the left has sucked in her life?

>dress up as white native bloodied and cum slathered face with banners: refugees welcome
>you can be orangeface cos frumaldump, nevermind skintans, cmon guys don't be assholes

IT'S LIKE AN ANNUAL THING HERE NIGGER FUCK YOU HAHA

Why do Americans wear non-scary costumes for Halloween?

>women
>think

>culturally appropriates a pagan holiday
>has the fucking nerve to tell people they can't culturally appropriate
Why do they do this?

>Hot native cosplay was my fetish.

They have no respect for brown people.

>cum slathered face

>white """""women"""""

T-THESE GIRLS ARE N-NAZIS!!!

>make sure that your multicultural friends aren't offended
wait, why would i have multicultural friends?

you wouldn't want your germanic friends to be offended if you were to go as hitler without asking them if they weren't planning on doing that first

dressed like this a few years ago, freaks people out when the kids are getting candy and i was standing half behind a tree not moving or waving back at them

I posted a native Jap, not a westernize asian. Nice try though.

Its like listening to a retarded religious doctrine at this point
>If the faithful is among the class of oppressor he is forbidden from imitating the oppressed
>The oppressor shall be allowed to mock himself and his class, but shall he extend his mockery into extending his oppression even in the effort to satirize his class he is living in sin
>Do not question the prophets given to you in the form of the Jew, and it is a mortal sin if this Jewish prophet is a woman to criticize them
>It is a holy mystery as to why privileged people can articulate to people why they are privileged and therefore in the wrong without also not ever being in the wrong
>It is another holy mystery why Muslims are never held to the same standards while even attempting to do so is an abomination
>There are as many genders as stars in the sky

foreign asian politics are described in the pic. nice try though.

We do. I got a set of fake British teeth, scared the hell out of the neighborhood kids.

if they didn't get the joke they wouldn't be my friends.

East asians are white, why shouldn't they identify as white?

No they're not

it's about coordination my man, someone's gotta go as himmler or goebbels too

>foreign born asians (includes Indians, SE Asians)
>26% conservative vs 28% liberal
>majority moderate

Not bad.

>Best chart I saved so far.

most older asians are pretty conservative, especially socially. Just the new ones who undergo the indoctrination camps called "public schools" become braindead zombies like the girls in that video

memes

Himmler was a bitch. Heydrich or bust.

and we'd have to grab a jewish "friend" and give them an appropriate costume.

Only heard about this when i came to Sup Forums.
Any other nation in which (((they))) might be pushing this shit apart from the USA and mb UK?

>don't steal culture!
>they try to steal pepe
>get spammed with peepeepoopoo until they leave him alone again
>they try to steal pepe AGAIN
>claim pepe is a white power symbol so they'll stay away from him
Maybe they should take their own advice?

god she's so hot on the left

total jew on the right tho

Based Croatia

Faggots like this are why I dress as a Nazi for Halloween

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS CHANNEL HAVE 1.3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS?
I have lost all hope for this world.

I'll be going as an Indian this year, specifically to piss off those abo fucks.

I may dress up as cultural appropriation itself - a plain white shirt with the words "cultural appropriation" on it

this

at least that way, anyone who complains basically outs themselves as thought police.

i would whip out the henry kissinger mask again, but everyone thought i was bernie saunders last year - not as scary as a war criminal

Whoa, she's got more plastic than a car.

>1 mil subs
>116 likes only
>2k dislikes
Really activates my almonds

kind of want to dress up as a kike for halloween now