>mods waited until that last thread had 490 posts to delete it
Why even bother at that point?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothetical_Axis_victory_in_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=45quOTuvsNc
youtube.com/watch?v=BM5shE229v0
youtube.com/watch?v=Iyy7cP8jZb4
youtube.com/watch?v=35xdjXaiVgc
weeklystandard.com/big-california-dem.-compares-paul-ryan-to-nazi-joseph-goebbels/article/651508
youtube.com/watch?v=X47nwHQehZE
youtube.com/watch?v=gwlzkAyQWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=p4r6M5eCuMI
youtube.com/watch?v=kpecn1hSWQo
nationalinterest.org/blog/what-if-hitler-developed-nuclear-weapons-during-world-war-ii-17978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a video game franchise about killing WW2-era Nazis. If you're not a Nazi, there's no reason to be upset.

>Claim to be a marxist
>Incredibly susceptible to marketing campaigns
Twitter was a mistake

This. Anyone who takes issue with it is unironically a Nazi.

Who fucking cares?

If this shit bothers you, go back to your containment board and stay there.

This marketing is fucking ingenious. It's like reverse Hatred-- instead of stirring up interest in the game by making the media panic over it, it's stirring up interest by making gamers bicker and squable over it. Bethesda is going to be laughing their asses off at the rage from grown-ass men on the internet when this releases in between counting all the money they make.

Agreed

Indeed I'm a card carrying member of the German NSDAP party and this offends me

This.

Our government has been taken over by fascists. There is a fascist president sitting in the white house, with an army of violent fascist supporters protecting him. Nazis march in our streets, thinking they've won.

What are YOU going to do about it? In Wolfenstein 2!

cannot wait to kill some nazis in that game

I wish Trump was a fascist so you would get gassed but alas he's not and you're a retard

the problem is everybody to the right of the center of the political spectrum is labeled a Nazi now.

The state of the high IQ millennial liberal and Europeans.

>Neo Nazi and the KKK were extinguished in America after World War 2
>The 1st Amendment should be modeled after European hate speech laws.
>If you disagree with any of this, you are secretly a Nazi and like Bethesda's PR campaign, I have the authority to punch you.

Blatantly using Trump's slogan but twisted for Nazis and blatantly paying tribute to a video where an assault was made on someone on the premise they were a Nazi. Let me just say this, if the American right genuinely believed as strong as the American left in the evil of their counterpart, how would they feel about punch a communist campaign? Again, the point is physical violence is not the answer on people not committing a crime. Being a Neo Nazi or KKK member is not a crime under the US Constitution. An employee can fire you, a post-secondary education institution can penalize you, but you cannot be jailed or physically assaulted. Bethesda is agreeing physical violence modeled after a real world event of punching a NeoNazi is cool and hip. Now let the brainlets misunderstand US law and pretend NeoNazi and KKK weren't a thing for decades upon decades and now suddenly we have an epidemic and we have to RESIST like in the beaches of Normandy.

While its always had you killing Nazis, youd be stupid to think that this marketing isnt cashing in on the recent trend of people bitching about current Nazis, or what they perceive as Nazis.

Its not as tongue in cheek as they think it is.

See? It's only Sup Forums trying to make themselves the victims while claiming they aren't Nazis even though they wish they were, but how it's unfair they are labeled as such.

Trump is not a smart man. He might not know what facism is. Someone should ask him in an interview-- I bet his explanation would be hilarious.

>threads that were clearly not marketing material and critical of a highly regarded (in some circles) video game studio are instantly deleted despite being about video game culture
>threads that are clear marketing which end up devolving into non-videogame related Sup Forums bait conveniently make it to the bump limit before deletion

Hmmm.

Who said anything about Trump? If mentioning that I don't like Nazis makes you think it's an attack on Trump then well, that says a lot about what YOU think of him...

My thoughts are that you have no interest in talking about VIDEO GAMES, but instead wish to discuss POLITICS, which is not the purpose of this board.

Yeah, no one is calling Mitch McConnel or Paul Ryan Nazis, and they're pretty far fucking right. You have to be some special kind of loony that you somehow manage to get the label while they don't.

Hell, most centrists would probably be labeled as Nazis now.

>Who said anything about Trump

Bethesda, they can't stop using Trump's slogan.

no they are not, you've developed a victim complex from years of reading garbage on the internet

It's cashing in on making retards mad as fuck and reposting in on imageboards. Bethesda is smart.

better nazis than jews IMO

Okay? But that has nothing to do with the game. It isn't even set in modern times. It is the literal Third Reich that won WW2 that you are fighting

He's what democrats were in the 80s and 90s.

The time for action is NOW. We must use whatever means necessary to take our country BACK from the fascist illegitimately occupying the oval office! NO cost is too high to defeat the evils of fascism!

In Wolfenstein 2 from Bethesda Game Studio! Pic unrelated.

Got it in one. Just feels kinda lazy

>Who said anything about Trump?

Follow the reply chain you retard.

No, it's just Sup Forums posting dumb Sup Forums bait. It gets left up because the mods are asleep by 6:30 after mommy feeds them their tendies.

I dont see republicans flying the nazi flag. Shove your delusions up your ass and go kill yourself

can you explain what is fascism?

Something tells me Bethesda stepped-in and made the focus America-centric like what happened with Fallout 3/The Enclave, because TNO had lots of newspaper clippings implying Italy and Japan were also getting-in on the Jewtech, so there goes the idea of seeing some crazy Japanese superbattleship or going to Italy and seeing nothing but pic related-inspired design

>the pepe pin

I love this timeline

they're trying to appeal to the mentally deranged neoliberals and antifa to buy their games, i.e. stupid normalfags who loved games like DA Inquisition, Skyrim and Fallout 4 because "fuck drumpf it was her turn". They're referencing the stupid punch a nazi shit

Nazis don't exist dumb anime poster

That's me, idiot. I was talking about Wolfenstein 2, as I clarified in the second paragraph.

I never mentioned Trump once, yet you instantly thought of him.

>Wolfenstein 1992
>haha yeah let's beat up mechahitler and these cartoony germans who say OH MEIN LEBEN dramatically when they die

>Wolfenstein 2017
>yeah let's chop these men in the necks with axes and stab them dozens of times in gruesome detail and hear them scream in pain and talk about murdering every last one of them in this gritty realistic world punch nazis nah kill them all it's really fun and my name is not important what is impor

>neoliberals
So conservatives? Well, I guess everyone hates Nazis, so yeah

Can you tell me what color your mom's tits are?

Dude, Wolfenstein was always graphic in its slaughter of Nazis.

move this back to Sup Forums those pussies need jesus.

based mods

Wew thank fuck we're outta Sup Forums. Anyway think the game will be fun lads? I'm hoping for more interesting weapon play this time

The only difference between those two is technology. Wolfenstein was always violent for its time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothetical_Axis_victory_in_World_War_II

This shit is 100 times more interesting than the hamfisted cartooney bullshit in Wolf 2 the new marxist SJW resistance

Fucking lol Sup Forums mods are so butthurt that they chucked the thread onto a different board.

What's the matter, was your feefees hurt from us insulting Nazis? Poor babbies :(

>shill got his thread moved to Sup Forums
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Of course, but the older games had the over-the-top wacky nazi science and ghostapo bullshit while this upcoming seems to be more 'serious' in a way?

I seriously hope the "self taught intellectual" Fannie's aren't actually the good guys in this game

faggot mod

Mein leiben!

TIL Walt Disney was a fag

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt over a game about killing nazis and its marketing campaign using real world events to stay relevant? Everyone does this in a free, capitalist country.

STOP DUMPING THESE THREADS HERE!

Well video games in general have gotten more serious. But the Nazis here also have access to advanced technology and shit. I don't see what your point is.

lol people are literally calling Milo a nazi

Dude
youtube.com/watch?v=45quOTuvsNc
youtube.com/watch?v=BM5shE229v0
youtube.com/watch?v=Iyy7cP8jZb4
youtube.com/watch?v=35xdjXaiVgc

>tfw you meant to say commies but your phone changes it to Fannie's

>leaves artist name in screenshot
Are you really that dumb?

Will generation Zyklon even play this game?

>Commie
>In Priest clothes
>Missing the joke

It's way less serious.

This isn't Delete the fucking thread next time.

weeklystandard.com/big-california-dem.-compares-paul-ryan-to-nazi-joseph-goebbels/article/651508

You also forgot
>The communists are the good guys remember!

None of those videos is available

no bully

why are they using a white male as the hero?

Stop playing games and hit the gym you manchild.

jews white?

ahahaha
accurate

hes a polish american or something

the edge of these trailers really ruin this game for me.
>Make American Nazi free!
>Puch Nazis!
The cringe.
Oh well Wolfenstein have been shit since Return.

>a jew with his shitskin allies go on to destroy a perfect white utopia

is this a subtle red pill?

all jews are mixed.

After BioShock Infinite, Homefront 2, and the last Wolfenstein what does this game have going for it? The only cinematic shoot em up game that looks decent coming out is Metro Exodus.

Why do mods keep sending Sup Forums threads here Sup Forums is infested with SJW cancer

>Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=X47nwHQehZE
youtube.com/watch?v=gwlzkAyQWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=p4r6M5eCuMI
youtube.com/watch?v=kpecn1hSWQo

IF YOU ARE A NAZI...... GTFO!!!! XDDDDDDDD EPIC DUDE

>Thoughts?
It's meant to trigger the alt-right, they are doing this to get more publicity for their game.

also it takes place in the US so who gives a shit. This alternate reality really seem extremely boring and bland.
The old games were fun because they took a spin on the real war which still meant one felt actions had consequences. Why is it even nazis now? I mean it just seems so forced and lazy.

thanks

Why do mods keep deleting nigger hate threads? :(

I feel like they'll probably pull a Bioshock Infinite halfway through and have them betray you and start their own bloody purges.

>Bethesda is going to be laughing their asses off
when we walk into convention and fuck thier shit up real life

WE KILL COMMIES..

Appeal to their nihilism.

fucking faggots. so basically they are saying republicans are nazi's jumping on the antifa band wagon.

>>nah kill them all it's really fun and my name is not important what is impor

kek

>those last two videos
>children being obedient and honest to their parents while exercising self control is evil far right nazi behavior
Can't make this shit up.

nationalinterest.org/blog/what-if-hitler-developed-nuclear-weapons-during-world-war-ii-17978

Fun read.

Mods, please delete shill threads, don't move them to Sup Forums

you all know the left didn't even have the strive to vote. So Bethesda don't be surprised when the right doesn't buy and the left don't buy. and fuck your creation bullshit that dropped other customers.

I'm not going to say that Sup Forums was good before GG happen, but it definitely hasn't been good since.

>bunch of german scientists
>served their country in time of war
>never convicted of any wrongdoing
>labelled 'NAZI SCIENTISTS(tm)' and sensationalised forever more
fuck's sake.

You forgot to call him an orange corn husk in addition to a fascist, 2/10 work on your bait.