I can feel it

Pizzagate is real. Always was real. Always has been real. I have been here a long time. We know it's true. It is one of our greatest achievements. It's actually happening. We did it. The cabal is ruined. Only takes a single domino to fall...The gravity of the situation has reached critical mass.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/9/15592634/trump-clinton-racism-economy-prri-survey
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
archive.fo/Z87U4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to belieb

Not if you don't control the media. They can just let this fade, wait out for another scandal or tragedy they orchestrate, and hope this just becomes history.

It wont happen this time around. This is it.

Oh my fucking goodness, give it a break.

Wow, a slob turned out to be a pervert, breaking news! I guess this means all Hoolywood guys are like that!

If Weinstein bothers you, but your orange micropenised "president" standing in a teenage dressing room doesn't bother you, then go fuck yourself. You'll be sorry come November 4th.

The only way Pizzagate can go from "Muh conspiracy theory" to something real is if Assange or anybody gets video evidence.

Roll for PEDOPHILES convictions....
Let's go
LETS GO
Let's go!!!

What the FUCK is all this larping about. Assange posts one KEY and Sup Forums goes apeshit with every conceivable theory on what it is.

What about the "hot shit" video? Nothing came out of that.

First roll wins

That video didn't prove shit

Bink. Pedos will burn.

Pizzagate is garbage we made up as an attack vector during the home stretch, and is now used as a diversion to maintain momentum...

But I do really like that we're demonizing pedophiles, and the longer pizzagate is pushed, the more anti-pedo sentiment must remain part of Sup Forums's narrative, I do hope it eventually makes the transition from mere pretense for partisan attacks to actually becoming weaponizable against real pedos regardless of political affiliation.

That's all I want for Christmas.

Blue beam will hit before the cabal crumbles.

Roast the pedos in fire along with their sympathizers.

Reminder that Alefantis is a Rothschild.

Hell for you. Didn't have to be like this. You left me no choice.

>Shills using the same anime waifu in multilple posts.
Sloppy

Haha, you right wingers are so pathetic. Now that your Cheeto is in charge you have no one else to criticize so you choose a made up story about a pizza parlor.

>we will be sorry come November 4

Why are the pedos/ sexual perverse having some kind of get together?

Why do leftists defend pedos so much?

Take one wild guess user

Harkens back to absolute control. "Playing God" so to speak. Sucks their best efforts are only pretend.

this

Why do right wingers think about pedo's so much? Is it because you cock huffing faggots are actually pedo's? Non-pedo's don't talk about pedophilia as much as your right wingers.

Because that whole side of politics is one election away from saying pedos are natural and it's normal for Jewish producers to fuck their adolescent actors..

Nope, More surprisingly the spirit cooking videos did nothing. You could literally smell in how much shit the corporates were in. But nothing came of it sadly. :(

what greater crime? right wingers = justice for all. some things need extermination. like you and your kind. we will win.

I worry about my family's future; the fact that perverts like you are allowed to breath the same air our children/nieces and nephews breath makes me sick.
I'm sure any other father or uncle feels the same way.
You will be routed out and exposed for what you are, God willing.

Pizzagate opened people's minds to the possibilities. Vegas solidified, in millions of minds, that things are not what they seem. One man disspelling hard truths could go down as one of the most significant human beings of all time.

You're delusional if you think right wingers want justice for all. Second of all, to those not in your right wing echo chamber it seems really odd that you're so obsessed with pedophilia. It's not something that most people think about, and it's certainly not something that most people just randomly interject into conversation.

Keep firing work the hollyweird angle expose pizzawood for what it is
But throw in some pizzagate tie in Podesta to Hillary to Hillary's bad friend Harvey Weinstein

>provides evidence for his claims

Actually, most good people do think about bad people. It's one of their hallmarks. We see you. Your hiding places are being lit as we speak.

So? Encourage it.
Think about it. Think long and hard about the possible consequences of pedos being routed.

What is lost by supporting it? All of the consequences are upon either pedos, or retards who timidly lost to an utter fool because they were too image conscious to eviscerate him even as he tried desperately to help them.

This is a good situation if handled correctly.

>You'll be sorry come November 4th.
I'll knock your cunt right in m8

Start of Antifa's Communist revolution in the U.S. That's just the official date though.

We can't lose.

>t. pedo

Shut up you apologist faggot.

Not as much as right wingers do. I get it though (kind of), you guys watch Faux news and listen to the likes of Alex Jones, where all they do is tell you that you're in danger and that some evil minority is out to get you. You guys really need to get out more, you're starting to sound mentally ill. Real people in real life, don't walk around talking about pedophilia conspiracy theories.

Leftists murderers, degenerates, and scoundrels.
They will lose in the end.

Ah, so anyone who doesn't talk about pedophilia all day, is some how an apologist for pedophilia. Nice circular logic there faggot.

>implying old schoolers don't own property

Pedos will be outed, ElsaGate must end too.

We didn't know it was your life source. We're going to remove it now.

Holy shit. Just looked it up to confirm and those screens are real. Fuck. May hellfire and brimstone rain down on these people.

kill yourself

Thank you for your work.

Who has the lord of the rings pizzagate meme.
Also keep firing the meme cannons
Let's target Elijah wood to come forward anonymously

Let's do a presidential address.

maybe basement is kill

Ironically, he was one of the ''strongest'' protagonists.

the most that these faggots could dig up on trump was audio of him saying grab her by the pussy..

What a blazing faggot

You fucking shit for brains. He's talking about two different places.

I'd wish your death, but you're already there.

Well hillary isn't president so there's that

It's not real. It's never been real. It never will be real. Get a grip on your life.

I've been lurking on pol for about 5 years now. This is the first time I've ever felt ill reading something

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONTCHA?!??

Blast some Britney

The pedophiles are quietly massing for a border invasion in early 2018. For the 1st time in history, the ones that like boys are cooperating with the ones who like girls.
This will be the end of the world, the Chickengeddon of Prophecy.

Not even 10 posts in ah there is two people saying trump is orange.

Shill faggot Pedo detected!

That's when you know for sure. It's over. It was over before it begun.

>The cabal is ruined.
great, kid. don't get cocky!
the war isn't over yet.
this is just their propaganda arm.
we still need all the traffickers, all the drugs, all the weaponry, all the financiers.
there is a looong way yet to go, faggot.

>#Pizzagate is real
>#RussiaGate is fake

Jesus Christ, the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. You wonder why you're failures at life and poor as fuck.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/9/15592634/trump-clinton-racism-economy-prri-survey

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls

cant wait to shoot you faggots in the street, bring it on

how glorious if true.

Trips of truth. Lets get it on!!!

>UN peacekeepers accused of killing and rape in Central African Republic
archive.fo/Z87U4
Soon, motherfucker. Soon.

wait for it, only if kek wills it

Faggot

now boys

wait I meant now

oh wow, sperglie sanders is going to take the bus and go 3 zones to find'ja cracka ass and throw poop at an unoccupied vehicle.

i see the future, commie...it's not red, it's blood.

This picture is literally CIA disinfo you retarded fuck. That's not James

So if Harvey can trade movie jobs / deals for sexual favors and thats the CULTURE and Democrats and Hollywood moguls are famous for getting along together just grand. So is it much of a leap to think political people will offere political capital in exchange for sexual deviance? I'm willing to bet this isnt that much of a step. All those creepy Biden videos with the other congressmen's children is so creepy.

On nov 4th if any antifa nitwits try to pull any shit all thats gonna happen is they will go to jail.

Paulie shore is connected to Hillary??