Why do black men seem to get strong so easily? And remain strong? Is the meme about warrior genes actually kinda true...

Why do black men seem to get strong so easily? And remain strong? Is the meme about warrior genes actually kinda true? You just see so many strong, aggressive, powerful black men.

That guy is roiding.

why are you such a weak faggot?

>Cherry pick a few strong looking black men to represent a whole race
Bias cuts both ways there champ.

I'm not weak, I lift regularly, I just notice at the gym black men are always the most physically powerful.

Those pecs scream supplements. He's lucky to not have a bloated stomach and some cute mantiddies. Also being huge >being fit

same

Day of the rope is coming.

selective breading by slave owners.

Think about it for a fucking second.
>have no jobs
>infinite time to work out and stand in the middle of the street

>Is the meme about warrior genes actually kinda true?
The warrior gene (formerly thug gene) is the one that makes people psychos. They don't make you magically strong.

Also blacks are the most commonly obese race in america.

They've evolved to survive being surrounded by niggers from birth.

Easy w/ no job

Blacks are weaker than whites you moron, they just have lower amount of fat and look fit.

Why cant blacks win the worlds strongest man ever then or any olympic strength competition?

They don't. Blacks just have different bone structure that emphasizes the shoulders. Narrower hips and shallower ribcage.

We can all get into bulking if we behave enough, but all white fags are not into that, they want to be femenine and be servants for cheating women with absolutely no values.

I have this theory it's related to their fast food intake. I believe there's a correlation between dietary saturated fat and testosterone.

take your gay fantasies to /lgbt/, faggot. sage

Reminder that this is a cuck-thread by one of the resident cuck-posters. Notice how he uses the Nazi meme flag because it's ironic and thinks it increases the efficacy of his cuck-posting.

He'll also change his proxy and post a few times on other IDs to keep the thread bumped if it slows. Most of these posts will have the same meme flag and exhibit the same tendencies/messaging as his other posts.

>Why do black men seem to get strong so easily?
You would to if you did back to back 2-5 year stretches in the hoosegow and did nothing but lift weights all day.

He dont even lift and has better definition

1. its not easy
2. no one remains strong without work
3. blacks are not warriors and are the most abused and btfo people of the human race
4. you see a lot of strong blacks because they are only successful in athletics
5. this is because in america only the strong and stupid slaves were bred often

sage

Dark skin also shows more contrast for muscles. That's why bodybuilders always use a ton of fake tanning lotion.

Blacks are usually a lot smaller in my experience. Usually manlets and about 150 lbs.

lol paranoia much

Oh

So

Powerful

This is such a fucking meme. Humans are way too inefficient breeders for this to make any real difference. That's without even taking into account that they weren't using the best stock but fucking slaves. Literally losers and the descendants of losers.