The Holocaust

None of you retards actually deny it right?

I mean you can say that Hitler wasn't aware of all of it, or that it was a right thing to do, or that the gas chambers are faked

B-but you don't deny millions of Jews being murdered right?

I mean my grandparents and great-grandparents witnessed it with their own eyes,

Jews getting pulled out of their homes and publicly hanged or shot, their goods and riches stolen by Germans, humiliation and torture

I've heard many stories from the peasant, townfolk and rich sides of my family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My grandfatha was gas chambered 6 times goy, his niece was made into a lampshade and sold to ikea oy vey

What did the Jews do to get Germans to hate them so much? Was it the Weimar civil war? Or was it Institut für Sexualwissenschaft

Where in the OP is the downside?

Go back to school kiddo

I'm happy it took place. Makes me laugh when I think about it.

Here's my theory.

nazis wanted to genocide jews
they didn't gas them, why wasting precious resources during war effort?
nevertheless millions of jews died of massacres at the hand of the SS on the spot in eastern europe.

if it were real, it would be completely warranted. the jews deserve it

What did the Jews do to the Germans you subhuman?

An awful lot of people survived those "death" camps.

Really comps my sushi.

Never forget the 6 zogzillion

Jews died in WW2 but it was only a few hundred thousand not 6 million. They died from starvation and disease mostly not gas chambers

Then you are from a family of liers, shame.

That's what I think too,

I'm neither saying it was a good or a bad thing, but I defenitely was a thing

I'd suspect that some people are upset that the whole thing was faked. Sephardic Jews possibly?

>*liars

And go kys you spic

I was a mistake to post this during burger hours

No, "millions" of Jews were not killed. It is impossible to kill that many when there weren't even a total of six million in Europe at the time. Not to mention all the fake stories, and how they managed to get rid of all of the bodies. It's impossible, and there is absolutely nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.
99% of the evidence for it is blatantly made up garbage, and the last 1% is the Soviets trying to blame the Germans for Commie massacres.

This might seem unrelated but since were on the topic of assimilation, why do first nations feel like they deserve money because of their race, isn't that racist? The Europeans took Canadian land and made it prosperous and turned it into modern society, I think that might be payment enough.

Reminder that Europe was full of jews and Poland had around 3 million jews, Now it has them in few thousands. Holocaust did happen

I have not mentioned death camps or gas chambers even once

Funny how the kike population rose dramatically in the US and Israel after the war. So many survivors from the death camps.

Nor did I. My pic does, but that's just to prove my point of 99% of the evidence being made up garbage.

>there weren't even a total of six million in Europe at the time

Holy shit you are braindead

There were 6 million in Poland and USSR alone

Yeah, and the Soviets killed them. They could be easily blaming their deaths on the Germans when they themselves are responsible.

All of them are heavily mixed, not even 15% Semite

All these people identify themselves as Jewish bc
>their traits are dominant
>it gets you far in the US

>Soviets were jew funded
>Soviets were jew created
>Soviets were jews
>Soviets killed jews
>Soviets loved jews

Pick one

>I was a mistake

'Nuff said.

Sick and tired hearing about the Holocaust.

Mixed or no large numbers of jews did immigrate from Europe after ww2. Thats on the record user. I get your shitty bait thread failed and the reason is your muddled message. You dont seem sure yourself about what you're arguing or what the common holohoax denial claim is.

Stalin killed his Jewish enemies because he knew that dead Jews couldn't plot against him.

Six gorillion Jews were killed.

Jews are a religion and a race. The Soviets didn't like religious Jews. Atheist Jews and Zionist Jews are in a love/hate relationship. Communism, a ideology thought up by an Atheist Jew, is anti-religion, so this makes sense.

What about the 300k red cross records?

Where does the 6m figure come from?

Why is this any more important than all of the other holocausts that happened? Stalin, armenia, native americans, spanish conquest, etc etc.?

Most of them were christians, idiot.

Large numbers of jews did immigrate from Europe

But not after the war retard, before the war

My message is not muddled and quite obvious, Jews were murdered in cold blood, there is no denying that fact

And again when did I ever mention death camps?

So? This is pointless, I was speaking of Stalin's Jewish rivals. Apparently 4.2 to 4.6 million of Stalin's victims were Jews.

It's not more important, not to me at least

Spanish conquest and natives are debunked tho

It was mostly diseases that whites spread not direct killing

72 years later there are six million survivors and they all have speaking engagements at grade schools.

Total Jewish deaths I could find was 330,000. Keep in mind that includes all that died from typhus and from starvation. Many died when the allies bombed all the rail lines that deliver food.

I've seen too much evidence that turned out to be fabricated to make any conclusion for myself as to whether or not the holocaust ACTUALLY occurred. You've gotta show me more than a pile of shoes to convince me.

No, after the war dipshit. Both to America and Israel. FDR actively resisted jewish immigration to America prewar. As for British Palestine you clearly don't know shit.

You mentioned gas chambers in your second sentence in your original post and the term holocaust itself is a very specific term that means the attempted extermination of European Jewry primarily within death camps with gas chambers. You have to get your terminology correct. What you say occurred, random killing on the streets, is not a holocaust. Why do you deny the holocaust?

Intentionally. So biological warfare is not real warfare?

Many escaped. But many more didn't

I dont care about dead kikes

who gives a fuck about the holocaust?
just because some crazy germans were mean to some snakes,now i have to live with the snake and let it bite me? kys

Like they were aware that shaking a few hands could lead to the death of tribes on top of tribes

How exactly does one accurately count the number of Jews in Poland in 1945?

>It was mostly diseases
So just like the holocaust then.

>their goods and riches stolen by Germans

Fucking kike so typical, putting muh goods and riches (only kikes talk like that, fucking awful) before humiliation and torture. Too bad your grandparents didn't meet their maker while vacationing at Auschwitz.

Fuck off kike. I'm not being edgy, I fucking mean it. HATE IS GREAT!

Yes you did lol what

>Wants people to prove that something didnt happen.
Thats not how this works.
YOU have to prove it. Wheres the bodies???

Thread derailed. Back to point: burden of proof is on the accuser. Prove it happened as the official propaganda says it did.

It never happened.
6000000 corpses worth of Ash don't just blow away

DAILY REMINDER THAT (((Sup Forums))) IS JEWISH/MOSSAD BOARD LARPING AS A CHRISTIAN BOARD LARPING AS A NAZI HOLOCAUST DENYING BOARD

>conspiring partisans were killed
>proof the holohoax happened

Yeah okay.

How DARE you guys joke about the holocaust! 6 million JEWS died. 8 million jews died in the gas chambers ALONE. If we do not remember the nine million dead, the holocaust will happen again but this time instead of twelve million, it will be all of us.

Your definition is the 1941-1945 killing in death camps with gas chambers with is a very strict one

The term is very often used in a broader definition

reminder that it's literally impossible for the ovens at auschwitz to have cremated the alleged number of Jews in the alleged amount of time

I wish it was real and all the kikes were exterminated including kushner and weinstein

Logic trumps lies. People read. This is one of the least censored forums on the net. Cynicism will accomplish nothing.

Its not my definition. Its the official encyclopedia definition thanks to kike complaining about the shoah for 60 years. The generic term holocaust has been replaced in broader usage by the term genocide.

>Polish

Kike alert

You can still pull up old propaganda claiming Dachau was a death camp. Lampshades and all.

pic related is you, OP
stupid fucking kike, it never happened. Sure, Jews died during the war, and a lot of them intentionally. There was no shoah, and it was the fucking Jews that declared war on Germany, not the other way around.

Who knows what the fuck you're going to do when it happens for real this time.

Was that supposed to be an argument? Are you denying the existence of these?

It never happened

really? I'm a total lefty but I'm starting to suspect that millions did die, wouldn't have been hard for russia to fake the holocaust. they had to have went into their war prep with a plan to ruin hitler and stomp fascism for good.

Do you get paid to post this shit?

this isn't actually true. aushwitz had almost 50 ovens or something. When people are very emaciated you can fit more into the oven and humans when burned act as fuel. The numbers are actually plausible. I still don't believe it but this isn't as solid an argument as you might think it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

remember the soccer teams at aushiwtz?, the best summer of my life was spent in jewish summer camp

I tell normies I believe its a thing, and then drop use appeal to emotion to redpill about the soviet jews and holodomor

I want to squeeze your GF's titties

>faggot posting not knowing the holocaust was published dozens of times before Hitler was born, and blamed on various jewish PR enemies
the hitler psyop was what cemented that often tried lie of muh 6 gorillion, first published in the 19th century

Im a Christian Patriot. My father and Uncles witnessed it i.e. liberating Concentration camps. It was real and they had nightmares rest of their lives. Don't go downvthis dark path RomeGreecePersiaEgyptGermany all got REKT.

I'm Polish too and my family members saw many jews shot, especially early on in the war. The part that is controversial is the gas chambers. Very few witnesses to that.

did (((they))) perpetrate the Holodomora in the Ukraine when ((they))) starved 10 MILLION Russian/Ukrainian Christians to death...???? that's 10MILLION!!!! you don't deny that do (((you)))????

So some Sup Forumsack needed to zoom in on that text that supposedly the holocaust is beyond any manner of doubt debunked.... so that's why the enlarged text is so huge, huh? It's totally not like who ever made that pic doesn't actually believe that post and decided to make it look like the holocaust is now officially btfo to try to see how many gullible people fall for it right? I mean seriously guys the pic doesn't literally say "HAHAHAHAHA IT'S NOW OFFICIALLY BTFO, YOU CAN FINALLY SLEEP TIGHT AT NIGHT POL ALL THE HARD IS DONE DEBUNKING IT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA."

never happened. i mean maybe a few jews fell down and hit their heads and died. but the whole mass killings is all bullshit

It really is appalling that there are people on this earth that don't believe Hitler killed millions of Jews. He did. Read a got damn history book. The internet is a crock of shit anymore with questions like this

The same way we did in 1950, 1960, 1970, ect?

As everyone here knows, (((World War 2))) was a false flag.

> be soviet union
> be started by revolutionaries who started a communist revolution in germany during ww1
> do holodomor famine (6 million white christians starved in the streets)
> prepare to invade allied Reich
> get btfo despite numerical superiority, k:d ratio shows 1 german = 6 russian
> blame any and all losses on the soldiers, the didn't believe the party dogma hard enough
> commit atrocities i.e. dress up in German uniforms and massacre entire towns in horrific ways
> do the Katyn massacre (kill a town of 30,000 people and blame it on the Germans)
> thanks to good goy usa and the incompetence of il duce, the tide turns
> overrun Germany, rape literally millions of women
> blame it all an the Germans at the Nuremberg Trials
> continue occupying Germany for years
> start "muh soap and lampshades" black propaganda which turns out to be lies
> construct crematorium chimneys not attached to anything which turn out to be lies
> all death camps not inside the soviet union turn out to be merely labor camps (still horrific but it's important to be accurate about these things)
> run an Orwellian nightmare for decades until total economic and spiritual collapse

a whole lotta innocents got killed. war is hell. sorry you got rolled over twice, polandbro. that must have sucked.

oops, meant to reply with this image

I deny your fact.

>millions of Jews being murdered
>Officer in charge of camps executed for shooting 2 jews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jews and other enemies of the state were put in internment camps just like the japs in US. German civilians bombed into starvation, widespread illness. Pecking order elite > military > civilians > prisoners. yes lots of people died but not death camps. Best argument: German efficiency if the goal was to actually exterminate the jews there wouldn't have been millions of jews left to talk about their holocaust experiences.

Hitler was a secret jew and the holocaust WAS faked in order to give the united nations a pretense to create Israel.

FUCK BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The holocaust definitely happened. What didn't happen was 6 million Jews being killed. What isn't reported is that capitalists, communists and others were all killed with the Jews.

> start "muh soap and lampshades" black propaganda which turns out to be lies

Can you give me a source on that? My teacher is teaching us about the holocaust. She wont stop mentioning how the Germans were evil geniuses with mass murder efficiency. She talked about how they got every ounce of worth out of them by using their fat and skin.

never heard of this author or book. where did i go wrong?
>inb4 taco bell pleb

show your real flag shill

I still think it's hilarious that the Holocaust figures include all the Roma in germany being rounded up and most of them killed. 25% of their entire population in Europe killed. Yet no one gives a fuck about them because they're gypsies and gypsies are almost universally scum that is hated by whichever european country theyre inside

you know the mass murder of jews was held a secret, but the thing that got him a lot of listeners was explaining that everyone must work no matter if they are sick

Im not one of (((them)))