>she said Neanderthals werent real and Im making it up
>she says that the world was created 6000 years ago
>show her a google image of a Neanderthal
>she starts cracking up
>claims thats the stupidest bullshit she ever heard
Who is more redpilled here???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qA8imkOCpd8
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/22/552963854/study-suggests-neanderthals-enjoyed-long-childhoods
youtu.be/o589CAu73UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he fell for the science jew
ishygddt

>Neanderthal 60,000 years ago were more advanced than Africans 300 years ago

She is you kike

No intelligent Christian denies science.

Is it that unrealistic I can have a gf

Her, because even though you're technically right, the true redpill is knowing that adhering to Christianity is more beneficial for society than being le epic science redditor

sounds like a nice Christian conservative girl. Be happy you found one instead of some liberal hippy slut who thinks love is nothing more than evolution and that taking 50 different cocks will increase evolutions speed.

btw shes redpilled, your blue pilled.

I am a Christian, I just dont think the world was created 6000 years ago

Kek

Why do you talk to your girlfriend about history and science? How does that help her make a home?

watch as the christcucks take a break from kissing nigger feet to defend a brainlet whore itt

I was probably closer to 7-10k years ago, 20k tops.

-t. Virgin

> treating women as intellectuals

yfw

Evolution is a religion tho. Don't call yourself a christian if u don't take the bible literally, faggot.

You are fucking retarded, if you took the Bible literally you would be drowning in contradictions

A christian who doesn't take the bible literally is a walking contradiction and a fraud.

How is your girl friend that retarded

If u are a christian and literally TOOK a bible I am going to report u

4000bc is what (((they))) want you to believe, thats when civilization started, goyim

>More advanced than Africans now

It should be taken "naturally" not literally. Some parts of the bible, the book of palms for example, is mostly music and poetry and should be taken as such. Some parts are literal history and some are not. Take it in the context it is given and with the logic and reasoning the good Lord instilled upon mankind.

In all seriousness, you should be thankful that your significant other is at least willing to confabulate about those things with you.

Shes 18 and was homeschooled. (You are all now jealous)

Africans 80 years ago were more advanced than Africans today. They've gone and shat up all the technology that the evil whitey left them.

this thread actually made me pity christians

I implore you to show me any part of the bible that is incompatible with the theory of evolution or any other part of science. My expectations are low, ad hominem.

Fucking cuck. Your GF is right. Next you are gonna say there were dinosaurs and that we came from Africa.

Ultimate redpill:
We were created by God. Also
There are no aliens. Aliens are fallen angles who were casted out of Heaven during like Egypt times. Anyways here is a quick summary

Thats why you can see how at one period in history Humans discovered all that and how fast paced technology and eveything started to be since around 4000 BC and towards the Rome and beyond. Also world isn't as old as ''scientists'' would like you to think it really is around 6000-8000 years old or idk and Fallen angels that were casted out (with Lucifer In rebellion, maybe) taught man those things in one period. There are no aliens and they will never be found - aliens as extraterrestrial are just conspiracy.

>Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered. Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways. Amazarak taught all the sorcery, and dividers of roots: Armers taught the solution of sorcery; Barkayal taught the observing of the stars, Akibeel taught signs; Tamiel taught astronomy; And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon, and men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached heaven.

>told gf that Europeans mixed with Neanderthals to create modern whites
>she said Neanderthals werent real and Im making it up
What if europe isn't real? Have you ever been there?

>there were no dinosaurs
I already regret making this thread

Thats a good point, lad.

Neither of you have sufficient basis for your belief. However, she has sufficient delusion of religion, and you have absolutely no reason to trust taxonomist ((($cientists))) who push their taxonomy as if it is the most settled science man has after gravity... which may be pretty accurate, if you think about it.

I think she's more redpilled, desu. Ask her if she'll peg you.

Fucking cuck. Your GF is right. Next you are gonna say there were dinosaurs and that we came from Africa.

Ultimate redpill:
We were created by God. Also
There are no aliens. Aliens are fallen angles who were casted out of Heaven during like Egypt times. Anyways here is a quick summary

Thats why you can see how at one period in history Humans discovered all that and how fast paced technology and eveything started to be since around 4000 BC and towards the Rome and beyond. Also world isn't as old as ''scientists'' would like you to think it really is around 6000-8000 years old or idk and Fallen angels that were casted out (with Lucifer In rebellion, maybe) taught man those things in one period. There are no aliens and they will never be found - aliens as extraterrestrial are just conspiracy.

>Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered. Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways. Amazarak taught all the sorcery, and dividers of roots: Armers taught the solution of sorcery; Barkayal taught the observing of the stars, Akibeel taught signs; Tamiel taught astronomy; And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon, and men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached heaven.

neanderthals are a jewish scheme to convince us whites aren't a pure race

She sounds like a nice girl.

A religion backed by scientific evidence.

She is, Im just concerned that Im 8 years older than her

>show her a google image of a Neanderthal
>Showing her the jew distorted version

Thals looked like the love child of Arnold Shwarzenegger and Brigitte Bardot. They were utterly handsome ubermensch who could suplex a giant Gorilla (yeti) to death and wrestle down Mammoths (if they tried hard enough)

Pic related is one of the last purebreed living on earth.

maybe she wants to make a history and science home?

This.

this thread is a mistake

Let her believe this. I unironically believe it, though I understand the fundamentals of cosmology, geology, and biology.

You don't have to be retarded. You just understand that science has evolved so far that only an elite few with billion dollar equipment and political agendas are behind the discoveries.

Not like the old times when you could discover a new element with a home made battery and potash.

>op isn't as smart as a woman
Lol faggot!

She knows what's up. Neanderthals are just humans from before the flood who lived lifespans of hundreds of years. The brow and the occitical bun never stop growing in humans.
youtu.be/qA8imkOCpd8

You wouldnt happen to have any proof of this, would you?

Then either you never read the Bible or you're saying God is a liar.

I hope you realize that the "muh god created the earth 6000 years ago" thing is LITERALLY FROM THE JEWISH CREATION MYTH.

Humans wrote the Bible and humans are fallible. Retard

>Mixed with europeans

What were these europeans? It's like saying homo sapiens mixed with africans to create modern africans.

You know what I mean, bucko

>if you took the Bible literally you would be drowning in contradictions
It seems like you don't understand the Bible and aren't well read enough to understand the King James version written in proper English.

No I don't, what do you mean? Do you mean europeans arose out of neanderthals or there was this unknown race of humans that bred with them? That no anthropologist has talked about?

You just proved that you never actually read the Bible.
>1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
>9The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
>1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

>4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. 7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The current theory of evolution is incompatible with scripture.

so then why do you believe it

Sure.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/22/552963854/study-suggests-neanderthals-enjoyed-long-childhoods

so you can find out if the kids will be retarded

youtu.be/o589CAu73UM

She's dumb. Breeding with her would produce imbecilic offspring. You wouldn't want to do that to the white race, would you?

Don't worry about it too much. I assume she's quite young and sheltered at this point, which is greatly to your advantage. Bible babes usually develop a less literal view of the creation after popping out a few children and thinking harder about biology.

fpbp

>he doesn't know that god created the world 7500 years ago

Why you are dating with a braindead?

The Holy Spirit aka God is the author of the Bible.
Who wrote it down is irrelevant.

Paul authored most of the new testament, yet Timothy and others actually wrote it down.

How (((public))) school are you?

Show men where in the bible it says I have to take it literally.

just leave her alone
better an ignorant Christian gf than an informed atheist one
by a LONG SHOT

Day doesn't mean 24 hours, but some period of time. It is only the modern protestant heretic who takes the literal interpretation of the Bible, particularly that of the old testament.

>females
>intelligent
pick one and only one

>t. Beta

she's more redpilled because she doesnt need the internet friends to tell her what her beliefs should be

>Bible created by Jews
>Science created by Jews
Checkmate

>Day doesn't mean 24 hours, but some period of time.
Holy shit take a step back and read the retarded shit you just wrote, dog fucker.

>It is only the modern protestant heretic who takes the literal interpretation of the Bible

Bullshit. The RC church leaves it open-ended for this exact reason, that there are many who interpret it literally, and this goes for evolution and Noah's Ark as well. Because they don't want to take a firm stance and later see it blow up in their faces.

>American education

This.
She needs to learn about homemaking, cooking, and parenting.

Go study the actual original language instead of your NIV, retard. That source word almost NEVER means 24 hour time period.

Kent Hovind is the man! He introduced me to absurdism which eventually led me back to Christ.