/nzpol/ The Winning Wink Edition ;)

A new video by uploaded by the Labour Party at the weekend shows Jacinda giving a cheeky wink at the camera. Is this a hint indicating that she'll be the new PM? I think so. In contrast Bill English gave an angry and frustrated interview in an almost defeatist manner.

Looks like we're going to have an NZF/Labour/Greens Government.

>English's 'defeatist' AM Show interview: Is it a sign Ardern will be PM?
newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/10/english-s-defeatist-am-show-interview-is-it-a-sign-jacinda-will-be-pm.html

>Live Updates: Deciding the next Government
newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/10/live-updates-deciding-the-next-government.html

Do you think she would be a sloppy fuck? Give her a good rooting and it would sound like a pair of wet hands making fart noises? You would have to hold her down so she doesn't buck about giving muffled little horse whinnys

i hope so, im gonna sit on my ass for 4 years and claim every bit of welfare humanly possible

user.. I

Good on you mate

Her man Gayford is a cuck.

Good, she wants to stop the waves of gooks and poos and that's all I really give a fuck about.

inb4 muh islanders and somalis. A net reduction of 30,000 cunts is what matters, and that's what the horse has planned. Winnie should make it go even lower.

holy shit new zealand is crap

this

this

Don't worry Australia i'm sure you will beat us at something one day soon oh wait you beat us at being faggots already.

if you cunts elect her we'll cut off diplomatic relations

did you know that nz women are ranked as the sluttiest on the planet?

your women are the biggest whores known to mankind

how does that make you feel?

drained

Well fucked.

they're only sluts for chad.

Actually is awesome when you consider how rarely people travel to/ immigrate to NZ. NZ guys must drown in pussy.

Tourist women are sluts as well.

Citation?

This. Beta faggots get raging boners when they hear that sluts are plentiful, but what they fail to remember is that they are still losers and those sluts are only fucking the top 20% of men who are all Chads.

It has to be Labour-Greens-NZFirst coalition. Bill's gone stale.

Not good for raising children but it usually means their very experienced at giving fantastic head.