Satan is the leader of mankind, for every intent in man's heart is evil, and every action a violation...

Satan is the leader of mankind, for every intent in man's heart is evil, and every action a violation. You are already exist in Total Depravity; why not just accept it and take it to its logical conclusion?

Which way I fly is Hell,
Myself am Hell,
And in the lowest deep a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

>implying satan is real

bump

He is. Look around you. Lies, decay, corruption, betrayal. In fact, where is he not?

Apt quote indeed; portraying the impossible truth of the communion of sin and virtue.

>why not just accept it?
Because I'm personally capable of more.

Maybe for a nigger they should just go full animal, since most of them can do nothing else.

And evil is such a faggy, jewy way of seeing.

Neither nature, the material world, nor man are inherently evil. The only evil is when man turns away from his higher proclivities as you suggest and embraces existence as a beast.

SATAN WILL NEVER CORRUPT MAH SOUL FUCK SATAN GOD WILL WIN GOD WILL WIN GOD WILL WIN

No

This is why Protestantism is complete shit because it's all about "muh personal savior" when it's the devil who is actually inside doing the leading.

God manifests through legitimate authority, in other words the glorious old non-cucked pre-vatican II pre-jesuit old Roman Catholic church.

Wasn't a yes/no question.

You get it.

Well let's at least give it a go.

Is this true?
Is this the route to take to cut the Kike bullshit out of Christianity?
I've been meaning to ask this, any help would be appreciate
I want to say yes to God, but no Kike shit

Yes. The St. Augustinian approach to Christianity.

>Satan is the leader of mankind
>accept it
I will state again, no.
It was a yes or no question, you just worded it in a sneaky ass satanic way
No no no, you can't have me

Thank you

>why not just accept it and take it to its logical conclusion
Nuh uh; the *why* is what's important. "Why's" aren't yes/no questions.

That's right and you are hearing it from a future Pope, I will bring her back to former glory.

it is up to everyone to choose God or fall into perdition for ever. Accept Jesus Christ as your savior and read the Bible.
God bless you all. May the Holy Spirit descend on you and save you.

Basically any religion where God's existence is assumed and his will is equated with the Good. And also, where when one transgresses against the Good, one deprives oneself of God, and therefore is punishable.

>no kike shit
>goes to catholicism
Not gonna make it sinner.

If you were a real Christian you'd know that all is pre-ordained by the giant asshole in the sky, so fuck your "choice" bull-shit you pathetic tepid faggot.

I won't even indulge in the hypothesizing of acceptance
Answer is no.
You're not the first to mention St. Augustus here, seems he is held in high regards. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, maybe one day you'll find me in your congregation. Good on you, stay gold

All those other things are real that you listed.

Best response so far; lucid; thanks.

However you are simply stating a contradictory opinion. My question stands: *why* am I wrong?

>I won't even indulge in the hypothesizing of acceptance

See that's the problem! You Christians aren't serious about actually exploring all possible divine truths.

"Jesus Christ" isnt your savior. His actual name Yahowsha means Yahowah(God) saves ... God is your own and only savior.. Oh and his title was the Maseayah ... or Implement/tool of Yah

go to blessyahowah.com

sounds gay

There is so much beauty that it will bring a tear to your eye.

Yes, but there is also beauty in ugliness, and in their communion. "Ecstatic anguish" is one of the most enlightening and fulfilling experiences.

there is only one

>for every intent in man's heart is evil, and every action a violation. You are already exist in Total Depravity
>this much projection
wew lad, maybe you are, but you sure as shit aren't me and you sure as shit aren't any of these other people but one thing's for sure and that's that you're a fucking faggot
fuck off nigger

Because Satan is a Jew.

isnt 666 mark of the beast? isnt it our carbon number?

so we are the beast

Hey, I get it. You gotta tell yourself stuff so you can sleep at night. No beef, but you're utterly deluded.

Supposedly it might be 616 but that kikey numerical bull-shit is just that.

>In fact, where is he not?
>who can make war wit da beest?
if it was such a sure thing and all encompassing, then why the fuck are you here trying to convince me and everyone else here of your fallacies? literally kill yourself for muh say10

Kinda the opposite.

gtfo you double nigger

> then why the fuck are you here trying to convince me and everyone else here of your fallacies

I'm bored and drunk and wanted to see what the reactions would be.

You're wrong kiddo
Been down that road
Even if it were all imagined (th to say little of imagination) I'd rather worship God and a positive moral framework than those of your satanism

GAY THREAD FOR FAGGOTS

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Sorry didn't mean to tag Mobileshitting

>Even if it were all imagined [..]I'd rather worship God and a positive moral framework than those of your satanism

That's to my point: even "if I'm right", you'd still just do what's in your self interest; i.e., you're still being deceived by Satan. Just give up.

Also I'm not saying it's all imagined; Divine Law is as iron-clad as 2+2=4

no you stupid piece of shit, i'm telling (((YOU)))
you speak for yourself and yourself only, you project your inner depravity onto other people because you think they are as much of a faggot as you

Lol; I get the idea retard You're just wrong.

>Mobileshitting
NP; figured it out in my response.

This is a kike, more specifically a sabbatian or frankist. These are the most vile creatures ever to breathe. Every bad thing you see around you is worshiped by this slime. Get behind me jew.

>Every bad thing you see around you is worshiped by this slime.

He gets it!

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

A.M.S.G.

I meant to say
>not to say little of the power of imagination
But good reply nonetheless, I agree, iron-clad.

fucking checked

LMAO. CAN YOU FEEL IT GUYS. THEY HAVE NO POWER ANYMORE. THEY HAVE NOTHING LEFT. TOMORROW IS OURS. HOLY SHIT MY COCK IS TINGLING.

I mean; Christians and Muslims (mostly; fringe Taoists and Buddhists too) who really accept Divine Law as the absolute precursor to any notion of liberty or salvation they might have conveyed upon their wretched existences have a similar cosmology, but differ on ethics.

Bring it. We've been waiting.

>those trips
op utterly btfo

Haha those digits are amazing.

kek yeah I got fucking owned there. Ah, well, Deus Vult in that case right guys?

Yes, but it is also many. Dumbfuck.

>turns from wickedness
>rewarded with those digits
I hope you've learned your lesson

your opposite polarity exposes you, fraud.

more projection, the kike's oldest deflection trick

Ok serious version of the reply -- insofar are said manifestations of Satan "all encompassing", then you deviate from Divine Law insofar as you deviate from participating in those things. So I'm doing my Lord a favor or something.
No really I am just bored.

Definitely have, and am definitely not lying about that.

Where's the projection there? I just said that I understood the idea but that I disagreed with it. What's there to project?...

Ok, you gotta explain a little more; that sounds interesting.

i don't subscribe judeomasonic abrahamist superstitions, it's for desert subhumans and cucks who abandoned their heritage

Ok so what's the correct worldview?

incorrect, you claimed i was wrong when it is you who is wrong

Lol that's just disagreeing; dunno where you're getting projection from that.

So just tell me why I'm wrong.

>returns to foolishness
>receives unholy trips
give it up man!

I've pursued every pleasure available to me and i'm more miserable than i've ever been. I'm lost and too frightened to move and it's all because I chose my way over God.

Oh, so self interest is the standard now. Interesting.

Get yourself to church bitch nigga you need it

the correct worldview is:
14/88
gas the kikes. race war now.

Hey; if I can join in the fun I'm down. Otherwise continuing to watch the world decay from my comfy home is fine too.

because not everyone is the same person you dumb kike
fucking hell, the holocaust needs to be done for real this time, these stuoid fucking kikes and their judeomasonic niggardey

Everyone not being the same person doesn't imply they don't share the same nature. Satanism claims that the nature of man is evil, by the normal common sense definition of "evil".

you're very obviously too jewish, fuck off to yidsrael you fucking yid, get the fuck out of my country

i'd much rather be in this much pain and misery knowing it was for the glory of God's kingdom rather than my own short lived pleasure.

Satans a faggot. Fact.

>Preferring pain over pleasure
Again, I really don't why you guys don't just join us. I mean I get it, but you really have some self-esteem issues to admit to, fully and authentically.

titties on a goat, a fucking furfag at that

yes it does imply that they all have their own distinct natures, sorry you're too retarded of a kike to grasp what EVERYONE IS NOT THE SAME FUCKING ONE PERSON means
maybe if i were to translate it to your native chickenscratches for you?

Also not. Alt-fact.

The idea of "human nature" is that all, or the vast majority, of people share at least one trait. I claim that trait is evil. There do happen to be others, e.g., consciousness. So to say that people aren't literally identical doesn't mean they don't share some basic attributes.

People are good. Premise is false.

men and women have entirely different natures
whites and subhumans have entirely different natures
neets and wagecucks have entirely different natures
dutiful married mothers and roastie thots have different natures
i'm literally going to kill you over how mich of an erroneous faggot kike you are, do you understand this, avi?

Those things are opponents to the condition of man. That is what Satan stands for adversary and what he is, my opponent not my friend.

Finally a basic objection! Do you mean people are at least partially inherently good?

>Those things are opponents to the condition of man.

And also his condition as well. Accept the madness of Truth.

Amen

>wrong.gif
donald trump has an entirely different nature than your degenerate ass, i join with him and i will never join with (((you)))
you are my enemy, you always have been, and you almost always will be
almost always, because it ends
S O O N
O
O
N

why do you think you're even here on this board trying so desperately hard in the first place, for someone who claims to understand "nature" you have no clue why you're even here or who's responsible for you being here right now shilling your shit
you come to me to plead with me, i don't come to you, who has the power?

Agreed on all the points about e.g., men and women differing in *some* aspects of their nature. But, again, all (or the vast majority of) people also *share* common traits. One of them happens to be an extreme proclivity towards evil, which you provide evidence for btw.

Self esteem issues? no doubt about it. It comes with the guilt, usually too distracted to feel it when it could make a difference.