If niggers are on average 30 IQ points behind whites, why don't we put them all in special ed?

>Niggers get to learn instead of failing due to "institutional racism" i.e. being dumb pavement apes
>More High School graduates
>Raise our over all school performance, while teaching monkeys more useful tricks for the job market

Other urls found in this thread:

washington.edu/doit/what-difference-between-iep-and-504-plan
youtube.com/watch?v=DZzCKXKeBEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually even better: next time you hear some left of center refer to "institutional racism" ask if NOT putting niggers in special ed classes is stupid due to their lower IQ? Watch their head explode

>If niggers are on average 30 IQ points behind whites, why don't we put them all in special ed? a
The standard deviation of 15 points was originally 10. Two standard deviations below the mean is considered retarded. The average American American IQ is 80. That would mean, on average, every other black American is retarded.

Special ed IS mostly niggers... Most coons are borderline retarded

yfw didn't even need math to know that

WHAT UP NIGGA

At inner-city public high schools, there is no special ed
Because they're all special ed

You mean like segregation?
Well blacks were far better off under it before so I don't see why not.

Why does this board constantly talking about black people this and black people that? Hop of our dick and stop worrying about us.

>our dick
Proof black people are incapable of any constructive thought.

White conservative here. IQ tests are extremely flawed methodologies to measure intelligence. Intelligence is an entirely transient phenomenon. One's capacity for problem solving , intuition, emotional acuity, and pattern recognition changes constantly, and is dependent on mood, environment, culture and experience.

Blacks are not, overall, dumber due to genetics. Yes, there is a disturbing, long-lasting trend of anti-intellectualism in the black community, where being articulate and learned can make a person a pariah. There is an extreme amount of pressure for black males to conform to the gang culture, due mostly to self-preservation, and the basic need of not becoming an outcast.

I am surrounded by highly intelligent people, and work as a mathematician at a public university. I've had black students that were unable to even add 2-digit numbers, grind through and go on to graduate school for mathematics. I guarantee that each and every one of my black students are more intelligent, more successful and have a greater understanding of how the world works than you.

Your life could be so much more full and you could feel so much better about yourself if you held back judgment of people you do not know. Racism is a tribal, ancient and instinctual way to think. It places limitations on your understanding of the world, and your ability to interact with the world. There is a far bigger and more interesting world outside of the Appalachian foothills. If you wish to remain small-minded and ignorant, be my guest.

>tfw I made this image years ago

No one will believe me, but I don't care.

> IQ tests are extremely flawed methodologies
Stopped reading there.

Special ed is just regular classes. If you're not in a gifted program and you're in public school, congrats, you're retarded.

*applaud*

The average nigger has about 30 IQ points on the average /pol poster.

fagget

Thanks for being honest about how short your attention span is. Sorta proves my point senpai.

>stop worrying about the murderous parasites dragging everyone else down

IQ is a perfectly reasonable way to test how well you'll do in a western society but you could only understand this if your IQ is over 85

Muh dick

Can you teach every white to beat Michael Jordan at b-ball, too?

Fun fact from a Commiefornia educator. It is illegal for us to test blacks for IQ on Individual Education Plans. For everyone else it's ok, but not them

>why don't we put them all in special ed?
washington.edu/doit/what-difference-between-iep-and-504-plan

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to assimilate, i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize Im not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldnt object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

youtube.com/watch?v=DZzCKXKeBEk

>why don't we put them all in special ed
We do. Have you ever been in an all black classroom? the teacher spends 90% of the time trying to get them to sit down and shut up
they send the decent students to another class

Here is a question..... Why have we cut the US curriculum standards compared to the world. We are slowing down the majority of students in the attempt to make everyone feel equal. Shouldn't schools be segregated by IQ only.

>Why have we cut the US curriculum standards compared to the world

what do you think affirmative action is?

They wouldn't succeed, they resist all forms of civilization unless they're the rare black nerd or gets into sports/medicine. Most black nurses I meet are rude and stupid anyway, only serving as unfeeling secretaries stuck doing simple tasks all day.

Actually until the 50's the government lowered the IQ to be considered legally retarded from 80 to 65 because they didn't want to deal with the awkward situation of over 70% of blacks being classified as such.

>Shouldn't schools be segregated by IQ only.

If we segregated schools by IQ do you feel they would primarily segregate out by race?

>do you feel they would primarily segregate out by race?

Wife is a teacher. The schools stated goal is to 'close the gap' between achievements of whites and minorities. I always tell her there are two ways to close the gap, bring the bottom up or bring the top down, unfortunately most schools are choosing the latter. Gifted kids are being made to tutor retarded niggers, taking up their class time and frustrating them. Most schools before high school are not 'leveled' meaning the ignorant apes are mixed in with Susan and Aidan in every class. And then you see a 4th grade class with some sheniqua that failed a grade and is dumb as shit and only 10 but almost fully developed and like 5' 5" and with retarded ape strength in there with tiny little kids. It is infuriating. They should be separated.

proper schooling does not increase intelligence, it increases education.

I have a career in aerospace, if you cant hack it then you will wash out of the qualification exams.

There are a few blacks that can make it, good for them, but they should be given no special treatment and neither should women. If one can make it on their own merit then welcome aboard. If one needs special treatment just to be passable then they can GTFO.

That said, blacks and women have no place in the serious workforce, they objectively are a net negative to production, safety and advancement of civilization.

Damn it almost seems that blacks stick to health and human services. Can they really be trusted with the young and the elderly?

WHOEVER MADE THIS THREAD IS AN IGNORANT NIGGER - IM SURE YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY THOUGH YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT

Eat a......
We are discussing nigger education.

Give me a tl:dr nigger before i make one up

Too late
>tl;dr im a fat ugly nigger who likes to bang on the keyboard because i refuse that Intelligence can be quantified.

Why are you niggers so insecure that you have to reflect your problems on whitey?
>Hop of our dick and stop worrying about us.
you know I would if you literal walking shit people didn't make up a majority of the crime in the entire fucking country