What do you call genetically-enhanced Blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9h7xhxopJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Yuxy4fmOg
youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I call them niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9h7xhxopJk

African Americans(I am being kind, they are only 20 points higher than an actual African, due to having white adimixture)

Whites

either call them africans or americans
you can't be both

>borrowing music, like everyone has done ever
>stealing black culture
lol sorry nigger, no

OH NO! PEOPLE MADE COVERS OF SONGS

you haven't seen nothing yet.

How about the dutch who appropriated american culture?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Yuxy4fmOg

Seriously tho why do they have fkin disks in their mouth? I was always wondering that... Doesn't it hurt?

Property.

Nigger culture. No one knows why.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0

Just in case you were wondering what happens to your water donations.

ULTRA GIGA NIGGA 9000

need quads to defeat

who invented all the instruments that these filthy niggers use you gigantic faggot? if you can not use other people's shit stop everything you are doing right now and go live in a fucking mudhut.

It's easier to say it with normies than it is to explain how it's more correct to say Americanized africans.

Transniggers. Like transhumans but not human.

How do you get the chimps IQ?

Believe it or not, it's easier to get a chimp to take an IQ test than it is to have a nigger sit all the way through one

This. Just have to offer the chimp a banana. A nigger will call just call you racist and not take the test. It will still take the banana though.

Ya but aren't IQ tests typically problem solving you'd need to be able to read to do? Maybe some math? Chimps can't read.

Mulatto

Problems can be solved without the ability to read. Koko the gorilla has had her IQ measured. Not sure how they did it though.