So how does Sup Forums intend to retaliate? Sorry to say it...

So how does Sup Forums intend to retaliate? Sorry to say it, but any shred of ""scientific credibility""" the alt-right and race-realism used to have has now been decimated.

I'm not even a Kraut fan, he gets way too emotional, but I have to say, he really made you guys look silly. How the hell can you still hold onto your racist beliefs now they aren't even "scientific" anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeCdH4yZ6sM&t=1693s

youtube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk&t=27s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1332927/New-research-suggests-criminal-behaviour-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
anthropology.msu.edu/anp202-us13/files/2012/05/Sauer-1992-Forensic-Anthropology-Race-Concept-1.pdf
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/02/03/mailbag-fetishizing-richard-lewontin/
youtube.com/watch?v=teyvcs2S4mI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Transparent troll. saged, hidden.

Race is a biological reality and some are better than others.

Biological reality?
Sorry by high-clustering of heterozygous have nothing to do with race, hence erroneous correlation.

Kraut obviously realizes some people are better than others, he's simply stating that to think racial reasons are the differences for intelligence, when one can't even CATEGORIZE race, well it's just rather childish.

>Trouts get pregnant
t.Kekistani

He calls biology & taxonomy a "black and white science with no blurred lines" (paraphrased) which is really fucking dumb. The whole definition of a species, for example, to use the most popular definition of "able to breed and produce fertile offspring" is totally arbitrary and fails in many instances. But he pretends like it's the ONLY definiton of a species and anyone who claims otherwise is wrong.

>t. someone who's never studied science

This, takes 1 second on google to prove him wrong.
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly%E2%80%93polar_bear_hybrid
Slippery kike-tier arguments, pathetic tbqh.

beefalo. :^)

Kraut is dead. The Alternative Hypothesis murdered him. Race is real. Pseudo science by faux intellectuals is total shite. OP is faggot. Sage this shit.

>nb4:
>"race is social construct"
>"more difference within groups than between"
>"race isn't real because people exist as a continuum."

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ

Degree in ethnic studies coming through

Race is a social concept that we use to conveniently categorise people based primarily on their appearance.
Race as a biological concept pretty much fell apart the moment we discovered genetics. It was once used by biologists and anthropologists to describe the obvious differences in appearance between population groups using the tools they had at hand. But now that we have genetics and DNA and we found that, despite great diversity and variance among individuals, we're a lot more similar than we are different. AND the genetic variance within a population group is greater than the variance between (the average of) population groups.

Race is basically and subset of the species problem. I recommend you check the wikipedia article because it's reasonably well written and hasn't been politicised the way racial discourse is. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem

There is nothing inherently left-wing or right-wing about the way we think about race but the people who, with no academic backing or credibility, obsess over outdated, unscientific notions of race tend to self-identify as right wing. I don't really know why that is, it seems to be something along the lines of left wing people generally being more accepting of expertise and academic study.

>AND the genetic variance within a population group is greater than the variance between (the average of) population groups.
Can you explain this in your own words and use evidence to support it?
Are you aware of Lewontin's fallacy?

Let me remove that extra chromosome, maybe you can start making sense.

Show me a man and I'll categorize him by race. The argument is literally 'race is a social construct'.

This guy is a fucking fraud all this shit has be discredited.

Fish fallacy.

kekistani genocide when?

I am a sissy and a slut for bbc. I have been watching sissy hypnos for well over a year, and they have feminized me and turned me into a cock craving whore.

>rekt by a leaf

>degree in ethnic studies coming through

This is some pretty good b8, have a (you) for your effort

Explain this, oh "enlightened" Bruce

Kraut self destructed so hard that not even Sargon came out to defend him.

Yeah, what is that image and from? Textbook? Some stupid guys blog? How do I know it's not a narrative the think tanks of Sup Forums did not invent?

>Degree in ethnic studies coming through

Stopped reading right there. You really should kys.

>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer
Criminality is genetic
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1332927/New-research-suggests-criminal-behaviour-genes.html
I don't need to pull up the ol' racial crime statistics do I?

JUST

>AND the genetic variance within a population group is greater than the variance between (the average of) population groups.
Oh so I guess that means that solves everything. And because humans are also over 95% genetically similar to chimpanzees, there isn't any meaningful difference between us and them either

WE ARE ALL ONE RACE THE MONKEY RACE

My favorite snippy response to "race is a social construct" is "culture a racial construct."

>we're a lot more similar than we are different
The same can be said for us and fucking bananas, since we share most of the same DNA. So what?

Doesn't guy beat his girlfriend?
He's a literal psycho.

The septic tank community is dead. Especially after kraut had his little autistic screeching tantrum.

Why is Sup Forums so terrified of the skeptics?

Blacks commit more crime and disproportionately represent inmate populations because da whitey opwess dem, duh. Also Arabs are disproportionately unemployed, collect welfare, and more likely to end up in prison because islamophobia

>Japan being a cuck
Please don't, I have high hopes for you guys

>Degree in ethnic studies coming through
Stopped reading there

>terrified
i dont even know who this nigga is

IF he still lived in Germany we could try getting him in trouble for hate speech toward muslims.

>erroneous correlation

How so? You Krautfags are so naïve. You will grasp at any sort of shaky rhetoric to cling on to your religion: racial creationism -- the belief that all races were simply dropped here by God and differences only run skin deep.

Ah, ignorance surely is bliss. Now, because you have converted to this religion, you will never have to deal with the scary implications of racial disparity. You will never have to grow a pair of balls and draw a hard line, and make the decisions that need to be made.

That is the opposite of a good thing, despite him being a cuck otherwise. Go sit in the corner.

Also, have you even seen Alternative Hypothesis' response? Watch it and weep.

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

Found (((him))). Fuck off back home, schlomo.

Sage.

Any you guys can't read Heine anymore cause this HUMONGOUS FAGGOT ruined the image for you? happened to me.
I keep reading Heine's work in kraut and teas' cute and infuriatingly fake smug voice and I just quit because a kraut cuck ruined the imaginable aesthetic for me.

>muh star trek science

You Kekistani faggots wouldn't know hard science if it slapped your man-tits and explained to you why you have so much estrogen in your blood. Why is basic evolutionary biology so difficult to understand?

>Guo (2015) Whites, Blacks, South Asians, and East Asians correctly self-identified with their own genetic cluster (RACE) over 97% of the time

The more genes you examine, the easier it is to see what distinguishes races, you low-IQ mongrel.

Some races are better than others. And at the bottom is Anglos.

I've heard rumors that kruat is bringing in the intellectual heavyweights warskis as backup in his next video
Pol is terrifed

oy vey! Shut it down, am i rite?

Okay, nip, simmer down. Why are YOU scared of the reality of race?

1: DNA and genetics have furthered our understanding of the distinctive characteristics of racial groups. You are wrong, and the use of race to inform physicians' treatment plans and diagnoses prove it. Oh, and we're closing in on genes associated with nigger behavior. It's a complicated topic of interplay of genes, so we'll see how it turns out.
2: Before using DNA, racial classification was found primarily through skeletal and muscular study, as well as less subtle aspects like skin and hair types.
2: Lewontin's fallacy is a bitch. Looking at one aspect of two individuals' DNA and going WTF! They aren't the same! is dishonest because A: it doesn't take into account the larger pattern in the person's whole DNA (again, DNA is a complex equation that turns out different results than the sum of its components. This is why we can't just say "this gene means you get cancer at X age" or "this gene makes you a good runner") and B: it pretends that because (again, only if you choose to look at small segments of DNA instead of the whole picture) there is a small percent that is different, it isn't relevant. Regardless of how little is different, it can have taxonomic significance. That is why we can have so much in common with frogs and be dramatically different. Small changes to the constituents of a person's whole DNA can and do change the product quite a bit if you consider what I said above plus "looks" (that is, body forms and shapes and qualities adapted to different environments), even if you don't even look at psychological/behavioral/cultural differences that are apparent between racial groups.

...and that's a shitty graphic, you're making white look higher. Please do not use 3D for 2D stats.

If race isn't real, show me a white man with sickle cell.

>Kekistani

Checks out

^^This guy^^

Not realizing 95% of Sup Forums racism is a meme in current year.

>So how does Sup Forums intend to retaliate?
We don't have to, redditfag.
Alternative Hypothesis and Jean Francois Gariepy have already made videos totally humiliating him and proving him a dumbass who gets his info from Fuck Yeah Science.
For all we know, Kraut probably necked himself for being such a moron and did the world a huge favor in the process.

JFG could have gone a little harder honestly. That video rebuttal was kind of boring for the number of times kraut was BTFO.

>correctly self-identified with their own genetic cluster
How do you explain this to dummies though? How would you phrase this so normies can understand it without slogging through a thesis on the subject?

Anglos aren't at the very bottom, but they are definitely getting close to black/Hispanic territory.

The terror of pol is palpable

Is this a study of test scores or just graduations? Because it's well known that non-whites get an easier pass due to having a lower set standard based on earning diversity points.

>it's science goy

>Race is a biological reality and some are better than others.
You have to say some are generally/on average better than others at X and Y or the normies will never catch on. They've been too deeply indoctrinated from before they could ever think critically, and being so blunt on the matter scares them off.

HEY IDIOT

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

GET LERNT

"FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGY AND THE CONCEPT OF RACE: IF RACES DONT EXIST, WHY ARE FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGISTS SO GOOD AT IDENTIFYING THEM? "

anthropology.msu.edu/anp202-us13/files/2012/05/Sauer-1992-Forensic-Anthropology-Race-Concept-1.pdf

How can the Alt right keep allowing the Skeptics to destroy them? Based atheist followed by based Warski and based Kraut?

What is the fucking point of this talk ?
Your DNA is not a magical fucking sequence that appears out of nowhere when you are ordered on amazon. You are born to your parents. Repeat this process in some geographic area with some coefficient of relationship and you get common traits that are different from some people in a distant geographic area. There you go, you have a fucking race.

That is not a social construct. There is no occult mystery here. If you take 600 natives from Somalia and 600 natives from Finland, I can bet a shekel we will be able to tell in 99% of the cases where from each one of them came from.

There honestly isn't any easier way to say, so you may have to break it down for them, if they are somewhat intellectually challenged (IQ < 95 or so). It will stick eventually. Right now the most important cultural victory we can achieve is that races are indeed DISTINCT at a biological and genetic level... I never thought I would need to see this, but this is how the left operates: by destroying everything true.

Sage this shit

Nah divergent evolution and human biodiversity only accounts for skin color lmao. So many hateful people all worked up over melanin. Sigh, if only everyone else could be as intelligent and virtuous as I.

They never were scientific. They rely upon dismissing any science they don't like as being jewish.

These retards think that Rushton was legitimate. A fool who cites skull studies that definitively contradict his premise.
And they don't notice discrepancies like that because they don't actually care about science and are not engaged with it, they do not seek knowledge in earnest and as such the concept of verifying information never even occurs to them.

/po/ is was and always will be 100% about feelings how to attempt to justify them as simplistically as possible.

> Calls someone un-scientific.
> Presents no argument.

Krout got destroyed so badly and got stuff so fundamentally wrong, after dropping Dunning Krueger wholly unaware how ironic that would be in hindsight he fled youtube and dropped off the face of the earth.

Frigging hell, he was wrong on so many accounts it's not even funny.

someone has never watched the Alternative Hypothesis channel

lmfao we'd already forgotten for the most part about that fag, the only ones that keep trying to push conflict are his autistic fanboys so he can virtue signal and play the victim.
Trust me, you really, really don't want this.

Only 74 replies? This is an improvement for nu-Sup Forums

sage goes in all fields

Someone never watched Jean Francois Gariepy

He's a retard who thinks he's smart and has a huge ego

I can't stand soy boys like that guy. Pseudointellectual emasculated faggots, the lot of them.

>That is the opposite of a good thing
HOw so? He doxes and tries to fuck other people's lives up.
Plus it would be a good way to have another example of the current German governments heavy hand

this dude has been debunked so many times now why do you still post this crap?

>degree in ethnic studies
>race as a biological concept isn't real

This is what happens when universities hand out qualifications for attending courses, and not for understanding them.

bumping this thread just to spite you

look up pictures of skulls for africans and whites use them as a reference.

>Can you explain this in your own words and use evidence to support it?
>Are you aware of Lewontin's fallacy?
This explains it better than I could.
debunkingdenialism.com/2015/02/03/mailbag-fetishizing-richard-lewontin/

Someone extrapolated likely scenario based off aggregate data.
>African American decent
>between the age of 25 and 40
come on now.

That's not what I said. When Only looking at the variance, the things that are different, there is less between groups than within groups. That is after ignoring all the identical banana DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=teyvcs2S4mI

tfw be me
tfw i understand r/k selection theory
tfw brainlet
tfw brainlet understands something more than an "intellectual"

HEs not and intellectual
He pretends to be one.
No actual intellectual would be stupid enough to say sub species are incapable of breeding. A simple good search or high school biology class would disprove that.
He's a faggot leftist who likes to pretend he's a upperclass British intellectual

>tfw this hits way too close to home.

>but any shred of ""scientific credibility""" the alt-right and race-realism used to have has now been decimated.
The whole idea of looking at someone based on their race is retarded. People are individuals, and while you can infer quite a few things from race, most factors are not controlled by nature and rather by nurture.
>I'm not even a Kraut fan, he gets way too emotional
I think that was his strong point when he was beating up on the fucking muzzies.
>Race is a biological reality and some are better than others.
>Kraut obviously realizes some people are better than others.
That's pretty fucking obvious, but how do we define "better?" Seems to me that "better" is a situational thing. Besides, what's more important is what a man thinks and does and not what a man was simply stuck with by cosmic coincidence.
>to use the most popular definition of "able to breed and produce fertile offspring" is totally arbitrary and fails in many instances.
Yeah, I actually thought he was really reaching with that assertion. I don't think that people take the concept as seriously as he believes they do.
check'd

>extrapolated likely scenario based off aggregate data.
That's literally what forensic analysis is, so file your complaint with every police department on earth
>When Only looking at the variance, the things that are different, there is less between groups than within groups. That is after ignoring all the identical banana DNA.
When you look at the all the variations in a genome, the chances of someone being more genetically similar to someone of another genetic population is virtually zero.
If you look at ONE gene you are correct, when you look at a genome in aggregate, it's close to 99.9% more likely you are more similar to people of the same genetic cluster than of another.

/his/ poster here, and while i dont gather all the statistics, from every white vs nonwhite battle\ exchange ive seen the whites win or lose always greatly outnumbered, that combined with modern racial birthrates leads me to believe in r/k and that the planet will devolve from being blacked but the problem will only get more obvious so we have a chance

le spectrum fallacy

>Europe is composed of many different groups that combined into an easily recognizable cluster of genes over many thousands of years
>Europe's genetic diversity somehow means that it isn't any different from other groups despite the measurable difference between it and others.
>you actually want to basically pull another Lewontin in your conclusion by saying that the difference that exists both genetically and is manifested in all of the ways mentioned in my previous post doesn't matter at all.
>again, as per my previous post, you are going to just assume that the genes that are different don't have any significant effects (which just might be manifested in the differences noted in my previous post, but arguing that isn't on topic).

Genes interrelate in ways that we don't even fully understand yet. We can't underrestimate them just because of a small percentage.

Also, what gives with the "just use a bigger sample size" argument? Trying to squeeze in non whites or mixed individuals? Oh, and the spectrum of race talked about is clearly divided into Asian/islander, indo-european, and African.

Europeans are measurably their own subrace, or variety of human, at the very least. And their diversity is worth preserving.

>James Watson, demonized for recognizing race. He sold his Nobel Prize, saying that he is a "non person" because of what he's said.

If he was so right, why did he run away and hide?

not really a fan of kraut or the skeptic community, but he BTFO of the alt-right quite solidly. really goes to show how the alt-right and the left have quite a lot in common in denying science - and throwing the same autistic fits when this is pointed out to them.

2Deep4u

>anthropology.msu.edu/anp202-us13/files/2012/05/Sauer-1992-Forensic-Anthropology-Race-Concept-1.pdf
>.t Didn't even read the article
That article goes on to say that the only use of the term race is for assigning the identifying term that would have been used for the specimen when they were alive. The author supports the arguments that there are too few variations between members of two very broad groups. Race in this context is the cultural idea that we have termed to be race, whether or not there is any great biological reality behind that classification. It is true that the skeletal structure of humans varies based on ancestry origin, however (I believe it was Boaz) a study was conducted to measure the shape of human skulls for those born in Europe versus their descendants born in the New World, finding a variation between the two groups based on the fact that they were born in different parts of the world. Geography and climate may indeed have an impact on our physical characteristics, but that does not prove that substantial differences exist in other regards. I am not against the classification of race for physical characteristics, but I would need much more information and recent studies into the actual genes that differentiate between our groups. It is also true that certain genetic anomalies exist between groups, such as sickle-cell anemia, however these are simply adaptations to their specific environment and would eventually occur in white populations living in the same region as the native populations. It appears that many of the genetic differences between humans are able to be expressed, however the climate in which that individual and their broader population lived in over centuries may well have an impact on perception based on various needs of survival.

I think those who say that race is a whole-cloth myth are fucking retarded for dismissing a utilitarian classification structure, but that doesn't mean that deeper and more substantial differences on a cognitive or civilization level are necessarily present either. To quote Dobzhansky: "If races did not exist they would have to be invented. Since they do exist they need not be invented, they need be understood. I would love to see more research into this idea, but its unlikely with the trash that is currently the establishment of academia. Any company funding such research would surely be labeled with the plethora of labels that the Left throws around.

I see, any and all differences are accepted, unless they have to do with something that makes people feel bad, like intelligence.

More info is apparently needed (despite the countless redpills dispensed here daily about just this topic), but we should jump to conclusions and let the measurably distinct white race disappear. Oh, and the native Japanese are next up, apparently.

No shit that North American whites are different from europeans, they are a mix of different groups. European countries/cultural groups have their own clusters within the European group, too. That's how mixing and isolation work.

Also, good lord, I just realized that that study looks at "300+" loci out of the 19-20,000 in a human being. Talk about continuing Lewontin's work. That's still incredibly incomplete.