Spends his whole life debating Christians

>spends his whole life debating Christians

Makes you think. I don't spend my whole life debating unicorns or Santa Clause. Why so obsessed with something that "doesn't exist"?

Why do atheists spend so much energy denying Christ when it's obvious they know the Truth deep inside? Is it foolishness, or Satan?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/qbxpp5/how-a-thor-worshipping-religion-turned-racist-456
youtube.com/watch?v=nEI9LCemx7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't understand why anyone would be Christian when it's just another Abrahamic, sand-nigger religion.
Europe is Pagan.

>Europe is pagan

No, a bunch of tribes of prehistoric barbarians were pagan. By the time "Europe" had any meaning, it was because of Christianity.

I'd say ancient Greece and Rome were pretty important and they weren't christian when they were important, also what made Europe great during the Renaissance was a revival of pagan philosophy and of science over debates over the nature of a semitic god.

>>spends his whole life debating Christians

lmfao
He wrote The God Delusion eleven years ago. He is seventy six years old.

>Makes you think.

I'm not sure anything at all could make you think, OP.

this

>t. LARPing Pagan fags

Believers in unicorns or Santa Claus don't want to rewrite the law and force people to behave according to the "will" of their imaginary friends. Stop trying to replace the rule of law with your particular version of sharia, and I won't give a fuck about what you believe.

lol, what the fuck does architecture have to do with anything? there aren't any blueprints in the bible. white people built those structures.

They are fucking retards that don't understand paganism at all they think its some fucking new age shit or some kind ape religion.

>What is the Roman Empire?
>What is Ancient Greece?
The Vikings discovered America, and brought a lot of European tribes together, both for trade and alliances.

He is working for them.
Destroying Christianism is one of the main objectives of our masters. They want to demoralize our nations to the point that there are no Christians with any sense of morality left or allowed to live.

Soon, the anti-christian propaganda will flow heavily.

>muh odin

Don't give 2 fucks for sand niggers nore kikes.
As for Christians and the Bible, I used to hate them because they are annoying. But as I got older I realise if that is the worse about Christians, then so be it, they welcome almost everyone with open arms and provide good countries to live in.
As for the Bible, if you read it as a book on psychology, human nature, it is pretty fucking spot on and you would be wise to understand it.

he believes that religion is an oppressive brainwashing force in society which might have been true when he was a child but religion is irrelevant now so basically his lifes crusade is pointless
he fails to see that while it might be built on ridiculous metaphysical presumptions, religious institutions have always served a very important and beneficial role to society.
Every single society on earth has a religion. Even if you think its evil, you have to eventually admit that its a necessary evil.

I think the better question is why do atheists want to argue religion while borrowing all of it's moral concepts, half of it's teaching, and the entire benefit of a functioning civilization? Furthermore what kind of moron argues against transcendence?
>Hurhur if god can't prevent bad things from happening he's evil, if he can't he's lazy.
>Let me take a fucking argumentative stance on the basis that god exists.
If god was fucking Hitler and decided to kill you if you didn't follow his rules it doesn't really matter what your human concepts of evil is when he can put you in EternalFuckingSufferingLand.

Odinism was revived by nationalists, non-racist group emerged very recently.

vice.com/en_us/article/qbxpp5/how-a-thor-worshipping-religion-turned-racist-456

and yet Leif Erikson was christian himself

>he hasnt watched JBPs lecture series yet

>spends entire life on mongolian anime board
rly mak think

Came here to post this.

Greece and Rome played absolutely pivotal roles in Western History, so much of what Western thought would and could become was shaped by them. But when it comes to what makes Europe "Europe" it's undoubtedly Christianity, more specifically Roman Catholicism (though that wasn't a distinction that needed to be made until later) The Church made Europe what it is today; love it or hate it, law, philosophy, and education all were preserved in and proliferated by the Church.

Architecture is apart of culture idiot, no one builds anything that last if it has no meaning.

McMansions are a plague on America because it has no soul or based on any ideals, just giant eye sores that take up space.

Found the kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEI9LCemx7Q

Stop appropriating my culture you shits

It would be hilarious to actually see this guy 5 minutes post-mortem being led to hell and trying to walk back his bullshit.

That goyim culture isn't going to destroy itself unless we get hard to work destroying it over the course of many years.

What rules are Christians trying to replace? What in the world are Christians doing wrong? No one seems to answer that question, and it's usually treated with name calling.

>M O N E Y
Notice how he quieted down and went back on a few things when his book sales started taking off.
Also, Dawkins is based anti-Islam.
>thread between Christians and Atheists
>pagans show up
why?
>b-but you come to our threads
So (You) come to OUR threads?
What is this like revenge or something?
>what made Europe great during the Renaissance was a revival of pagan philosophy and of science over debates over the nature of a semitic god
The Renaissance was 50% Church funded and 90% Christian material and worldview.

Abrahamism is not a "culture" there is no such thing as Abrahamic culture.

literally because of muslim-tier thinkers like you

>Why do atheists spend so much energy denying Christ

>Makes you think. I don't spend my whole life debating unicorns or Santa Clause. Why so obsessed with something that "doesn't exist"?

Maybe it's because the believers in Santa Clause and Unicorns aren't a massive political force of degeneration and willful ignorance.

If you were actually politically aware at all during the Bush era and the damage caused by crazy evangelicals, you would understand why zealous atheists exist.

Nope. The roman empire was built by pagans

Nice Cherry picked examples.

"Le Fedora Meme" is all you idiots can say.

>I don't spend my whole life debating unicorns or Santa Clause
those don't have a profound effect on the world around you, either

dawkins is a twat but you're a willfully ignorant twat

>a massive political force of degeneration and willful ignorance.
What are some things that Christians degenerate in society? Marriage? Hierarchy? Sexual mores? Self-restraint? Oh wait, that's atheists.

>It was because of Christianity.

Nope it was because of your Pizza eating southern neighbors.

The Roman Catholic church is called "Roman" for a reason, it was a ideological/political extension of the Roman empire.

Europe was Civilized by Italians and always has been, the Jews just took the reigns far more recently and are running their work into the ground by playing on the gullibility/docility of the Nordic cattle.

Because there's just some people who don't like people calling an apple an orange, or saying a circle is a square, if you can make a career out of shitting on peoples fairytales that they believe to be true then why not do it? also, why so so many conservatives turn to christianity? you realize it was created by jews right? fucking cucks

>I don't spend my whole life debating unicorns
you would if you got paid for it

>says the guy with a white pride flag

Also, OP's argument is stupid anyway, I am fervently against abortion, that doesn't mean that I'm for it.

Don't act like Christianity in America isn't completely ZOG'd at this point. You know it is. Christianity claims to teach discipline but in reality it breeds docile human cattle and turbo-cucks.

If you actually listen to him when he's been asked this question, he answers with something like

>"I value truth, and there is zero reason to believe that any religion is true. I want people to know of truth. Believe whatever you want, but don't let it interfere with what is true."

His arguments against religion's morality are just there to help support his overall argument (that supernatural religions are false).