Feels good bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying he's 1/10'th the Chad Trump is

Trudeau is literally a cuck baby

>Tattoos
into the oven it goes

"Chad"? You mean ruled by a FAGGOT that the girls think are 'dreamy". Your nation should be fucking EMBARRASSED

>Economy 5X worse than Harper
>Litterally importing invading hordes
>Kangaroo courts being set up, children already being taken away from parents
But dude, we're gonna leagalize WEED. Next year, IF we re-elect him. He's totally serious this time
KYS, day of the rake when?

what the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?

>small hands
>75 years old
>speaks like a kid
>The ultimate CHAD

Congratulations on your amazing leader. With Germany setting up immigration quotas, the world needs you to pick up the slack now more than ever

>Chad

Those are dykes. Chads don't waste their time on pussy that's nearly impossible to get.

>chad

pffffffffttttt HAHAHAHAHAA

>chad
that's now how this works

I know this is bait but actually i genuinly like your president, he seems like a nice fellow.

Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

U jelly?

>10 Billion dollars in hard assets
>70 years old and still banging a maintained cougar with fake tits
>Litterally trolls major news networks and polititians for lolz
How's that 1/4th muslim population going? Do you in ironically wish Hitler won yet??

You're a faggot

U mirin Sup Forums? U mirin?

I think you meant guerrilla

>be leaf
>Move to burgerland after graduation
>Make way more money than any of my friends in Canada
>Realize that friends in Canada are all lazy entitled fucks that will more than likely be stuck at Tim Hortons for the next 10 years.
>See them worshipping this fucking retard trudeau
>Keep asking me if I'm having a hard time in the US despite me being better off than them in every possible way

I can't wait for the day of rake.

>be leaf
>move to burgerland
>get shot

Could have just stopped there bud

trump gets cucked every night dip shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

>fight indian guy over who's loves more the native
>beat the shit out of indian guy
>one year later indian guy is arrested for pushing drug in the strip club he bought after losing both the match and the election to Trudeau

I don't think you're meming this the write way guys. Let go of you emotions. Place to potential.

wtf was that?

>Tattoos
That's the 1# sign a woman is a whore.

I've never seen a good celebrity match.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
Seriously cringy shit right there. Trudeau punches like a 12 year old girl.

>what the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?
LOL!!!!!! Look at those twigs!

Hah, he looks like such a little faggot sitting over there so politely while the women talk.

>tfw Canada is Super Saiyan level of cuckoldry and thinks that faggot is a Chad.

weak b8 m8 1/8

Kek

I bet we could buy Candida from him for a bright shiny quarter.

any one has the pic were tyrone is preping him

>fat
>old
>tiny baby hands
>bad fake tan
>godawful hair
>fat
>CHAD

Who is this semen demon?

how has he not been shot yet? look how close all those nerds are

bump

Thank you for releasing this Canadian citizen ;)

Chads don't stop being Chads when they get old

The bullet would stop dead in their tracks as soon as he would unveil his magnum look

He's a pedophile. Check the triangle.

Have you seen his wife?

Yeah she looks like a python with down syndrome. Hard to tell what she's supposed to look like under all that plastic surgery and caked on whorish makeup. Plus she's a slav so she's not white. 2/10

Good thing Trump never was one

Those are trannies m8.

What's really embarrassing are the comments

Lol shut the fuck up he's ruined our country

I would have no issue with trudeau if....

He managed your economy and debt levels better. He is fucking over all these idealists long term by drowning them in debt, its sinister!

>he's ruined our country
>he was probably in middle school when Harper was rampaging our reserves

BAKA DESU

>projecting this hard

Hate your life harder fuck boi

How could he have added 110 Billion in 4 years when he's only been here for one year?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the marxists Toronto, and Ive been involved in numerous secret resettlement of Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed resettles. I am trained in gorilla degeneracy and Im the top liberal in the entire CA liberal forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the CA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that restless the great little thing you call your life. Youre fucking saved, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can send you in in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Canadian migration agency and I will use it to its full extent to send your miserable ass to Canada,

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

its 3 am no way am i going to bother with this

He just went down like a limp fish

I am ... Please Annex us already

How dare you question him. Take your facts and go fuck yourself.

Apparently he was a gigantic slut when he was a teacher.

>being ruled by a homosexual jewish/muslim atheist nigger is better than being ruled by an extremely effeminate idiot

Hey, that kind of thinking is for degenerate citizens who've never seen war.

I mean he actually is, he tried to kiss my underage coworker once, but yeah.

>those erect nipples

This hits a little too close to home.

Wow great point, enslaving nations in debt really is the aim underneath the layers of sjw nonsense.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

>globe tattoo features usa and canada
R A C I S T
Why didn't he get a tattoo of africa??

Chads do what women want. He's a Chad.

No. Shut up, traitor, you don't speak for us.

>not worried about lack of inclusiveness
actually chad behavior
supporting Islam on the other hand is bitch behavior

>Chads do what women want.

No.

Those women were probably paid actors. He has way too many accidental photo ops for my liking.

But women have no idea what they want

his posture is so fucked, like a girl at a tea party

Economically this place is a joke, this globalist cunt will be the end of us. Importing shitty muzzies putting them on massive gibs, pushing horrible trade deals, adding to an already ludicrous tax burden, oversupplying labour with foreign hoards and TFWs, removing what remains of free expression to protect his muzzie pets, killing resource and infrastructure projects (calling mosque funding and muzzie only subsidized housing """infrastructure"""), legalizing cannibas in the worst possible way with a complete dystopic police state glued on meaning we can be pulled over for literally no reason for bodily fluid removal.

>this guy is literally the worst PM in history and considering this is Canada he has a lot of competition, what a piece of shit.

wow, is Trudeau as gay as obama?

Worse. Obama was a switch, but Trudeau is 100% bottom.

How is he so potent and seductive at the same time?

Wtf is wrong with him why is he erecting his chin like a wild ape?

Chads don't attract ugly, sweaty, stoned, tatted up hippies

>Sitting on his computer after school
>Tears in his eyes
>Furiously photoshopping
>T-TAKE THIS CHAD

Obama actually met with Trudeau a while back so they could have gay sex with each other

>truduck
>fag
>paedo
>gets fucked in the ass by islam daily

yeah he's such a chad...

>He doesn't remember the Great American Ape Wars

One leader grabs the pussy.

The other leader is a pussy.

>edgy neckbear psycho with a receding hairline
chad?

did he ever grab him tho?

It should, so you should save and repost it!

>gay pride photo
>chad

It's just incredible how many women he can pull at the same time.

Piss off Achmed. Canada must be rescued.
Fear not, Canuckbros! We shall free the fuck out of you!!!!!!

Fuck off leaf.

Because Trucuck raising the LGBTWYZ flag on the parlement every year, on top of also attending the gay pride, is Chad behavior?
Hows ur buttplug going faggy?

fpbp

>10 Billion dollars in hard assets
According to him and no one else. Where are the tax returns?

>still banging
They don't even live in the same state. Also, implying that Trump has been able to get it up in the last five years.

>Litterally trolls major news networks and polititians for lolz
That's a Sup Forums-/r9k/ activity. Chad wouldn't care what they thought or said.

Fidel's son raised by a cuck and whore.

>this is the leader of a modern liberal country
fucking sad