Weekend at Campos'

What happened to Campos? Did he get comped?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nick_falco/status/919660897928323073
intellihub.com/mandalay-bay-security-guards-private-security-detail-named-may-have-doj-connection/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing#Decerebrate
archive.is/8cc1M
youtube.com/watch?v=h5K6xVek0lo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=SOr0neIwMUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
vid.me/ta300
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this is the face of a living man

Why is he the only one wearing a tie?

Good question

Give it up already. Can't you guys just accept the fact that the shooter was just some unstable gun nut who got away with building an arsenal because gun owners didn't want to ban the one thing that compensated for their small dicks?

Like really? The CIA? Israel? Why would the CIA kill its own people? Why would Israel attack its own freaking ally? The biggest one: why would anyone get rid of a janitor-turned-hero?

You guys in these threads sound like paranoid idiots. Just pure bullshit and woo.

Nobody killed Campos. Campos is alive and well. Paddock was a gun nut. Case closed.

>stiff
>falling over
>staring at nothing
>same guy with his arm around him
>curled wrist (first sign of brain damage)

>Like really? The CIA? Israel?
It seems that way? Pic related.
>Why would the CIA kill its own people?
CIA is a rogue agency answering to the (((Deep State))) aka MOSSAD
>Why would Israel attack its own freaking ally?
pic related next post

he ded

(Overdressed intensifies)

Ex-fucking-actly. Good choice of anime girls by the way, bro.

SAGE THIS SHIT THREAD. Quit wasting your lives chasing InfoWars bullshit.

Check this out!
Some guy goes to MBay and documents - then gets banned for life
twitter.com/nick_falco/status/919660897928323073

>Why is he the only one wearing a tie?

It keeps his head from falling off.

Here's my theory so far based on the pic in the OP:

>strangle Campos from behind -- no injury to face or body
>when unconscious ice pick to the skull
>clean wound - use bandaid - "he's a hero!"
>dress corpse and lay on top greensceren sheet layed on a bed
>take photos
>line up your guys and take pics but use two guys to hold up a green-screen torso (entire mannequin?)
>replace torso with campos in photoshop

You can see some evidence of this in the picture if you look closely. Consider the variation between campos' legs, or the UN-naturally small hand belonging to the man on the far left

damn that sucks would play poker with

intellihub.com/mandalay-bay-security-guards-private-security-detail-named-may-have-doj-connection/

JESUS COMPOST

thanks for the link man i didnt read this yet

lel why they kill him tho?

also saved

Lobotomised. Mancurian Candidate style.

>vans are tractor trailers

Brilliant!

Question. What is woo.
2nd question. Why do you post the same thing in every thread.

CIA pls stop lobotomizing people for Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing#Decerebrate

Wow this deserves its own thread, Alex Jones+Zerohedge coverage - spread the word

looked at this myelf and it seems the picture isn't faked. The flash from the camera affects the skin tone of the two closest to the camera (Jesus and Mr. Why Are Violating A Corpse).

The red circle is from the flash; look at the rest of his blazer. The flash is reflecting the light back from his clothes. the parts that aren't directly being hit with light are black rather than grey - for example the side of his trouser.

Shit photography basically goyms

Thanks for your input. Heres a participation award

the whole area looks photoshopped, probably because they have things keeping his arm stuck to the table

Its interesting you say that.
Some user yesterday saw saying about the band-aid on the left eye being on many other people.

Ever seen Shutter Island? well the main charcter has it on in some scenes and funnily enough the film involves the changing of medical practice surrounding lobotomies.

Thanks for this user.

Interesting to note those trucks were passed and commented on by people; including Kymberley Suchomel the woman who died of 'natural causes'. Infact the supposed ground shooters would have been firing at her from close to those trucks...

>Like really? The CIA? Israel? Why would the CIA kill its own people? Why would Israel attack its own freaking ally?

Oh, my sweet summer child.

heres some reference

"The first place I remember getting to was a parking lot, and I told Casie (who was slightly in front of me) we needed to get under one of the trucks. She turned to me and started her way back to me, and that is when the gunfire got even CLOSER than ever before. It was RIGHT THERE. It was within the parking lot. Everyone around us was panicking once again. So we ditched the idea of getting underneath a vehicle, and we continued the run for our lives."

archive.is/8cc1M

Then again aren't those trucks for the band?

I hope you know that in mass shooting drills, they practice on simulated social media where shills are sent out from the drill to insist that the drill is real, to argue with simulated doubters/conspiracy theorists etc. They also practice simulated local news reporting the drill as if its real.
In the event of a drill gone live, which has happened several times , the drill participants take to social media, as well as contracted out PR agencies and insist that the drill is not a drill. this is to protect the families of the victims, since the drill is supposed to be real since it cohencidentally went live. This is why during training, they practice establishing a social media presence which insist the drill is not a drill.
soros has the ability to put thousands of fake protestors anywhere any time for an anti-gun protest or blm protest, therefore this is a drill gone live, made up of an innner ring of the injured witness types who are trusted to talk to the media like Corrine Lomas, who was a Dr. Phil hack and now plays a conspiracy theorist white trash witness, this inner ring is surrounded by the crowd on demand types who arent trusted to talk to media.
"Morgan Starnes, 23, social media manager for a Vegas PR firm and recent graduate of the University of Oregon, was enjoying the concert with a friend that night. Here, she recounts her terrifying experience to correspondent Adrienne Gaffney."
Here is your typical example of the crisis actors that filled this Sunday night concert
She works for a PR firm, PR is the definition of propaganda.

The C.O.D.spiracy
Crowds On Demands inventive PR stunts with PR crowds
youtube.com/watch?v=h5K6xVek0lo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=SOr0neIwMUY
The number of these media hoaxes has increased dramatically since 2012, From Kony 2012 to Sandy Hoax, now the Vegas Hoax, the 2012 Smith Mundt Modernization Act altered the original act, to allow foreign propaganda, to now be used on domestic audiences, in other words its legal to hire Crowds on Demand, and crisis actors and lie to the public, and because of non disclosure agreements, its illegal to talk! There is no evidence of bullets or anyone getting hit even though 1000s of cameras
2012 Smith Mundt Moderization Act legalized fake mass casualty events
1 - Unsuspecting concert goers (humans who's natural reaction to gun shots and fear will cause chaos in "life threatening" situation)
2 Few hundred crisis actors to cause chaos (screaming running, crying, fake injuries, witnesses) from CrowdsOnDemand.com
3 - Blank shots or an effects gun (used on many movie sets)
4 - Police department trained for drill
5 - MSM to push a liberal "gun control" agenda
2012smith-mundt modernization act, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
the bills purpose is "to authorize the domestic dissemination of information and material about the United States intended primarily for foreign audiences"[35]
banned vid
vid.me/ta300

I had to look at this a few times before I really noticed what was going on.
has it right, it's just shit photography.

That area does look like a crappy mspaint job though.

Summary of evidence that Vegas was a deep-state covert operation (false flag):

Be sure to copy/paste and save for later.

OSI Systems stock seemed to grow from the 11th of september all the way past the shooting...

Yes, but people are quick to jump to conclusions. You can see that type of artifact all over the picture, where the colour isn't quite right, most likely a problem with the lighting and camera but it could have been post (through compression ect)

I do think the hand is weird - could emotional damage do this? we know that trauma to the head can do this but im not sure.

Any examples of rigamortis doing this?