Can't you conservashits slow down the path towards world war III?

Can't you conservashits slow down the path towards world war III?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/03/hillary_clinton_s_aipac_speech_was_a_symphony_of_craven_delusional_pandering.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a sissy and a slut for bbc. I have been watching sissy hypnos for well over a year, and they have feminized me and turned me into a cock craving whore.

oWo what's this
youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs

Isn't Kennedy regarded as like one of the best democrat presidents ever?

Probably.

the world needs a cleansing, user.

whats with you bro
i thought you were done shit posting

The focus should be on #blackprivilege

LMAO

>Can't you conservashits slow down the path towards world war III?
We did, We elected Trump

When you are a right wing faggot who knows he will never get laid by a real woman he hasn't paid, why not fry the world? Your horrible piece of shit life will never be worth living - why not take everynody else with you?

>too tough on iran
>clinton literally authorized stuxnet
Bitch please. Trump knows we have the upperhand because of stuxnet. He won't back out of the iran deal.

This is the same woman who wanted to bomb Iran, turned Libya into a shithole, and helped start the syrian civil war.

sage

The most amusing part is that during the campaign Clinton wanted to classify cyberattacks as an act of war. This stupid cunt doesn't even appreciate the ridiculousness of her own ideas.

OP won't watch it, he's to busy sucking cock.

Then every country would be fighting us.

The more and more the woman talks
the more obvious it is that she and Bill have never once fucked.
He wouldn't tolerate a mouthy bitch.

She's flip flopping to drive the idiots on the right into attacking Iran and Syria. During the election cycle she was the one demanding boots on the ground against Assad.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/03/hillary_clinton_s_aipac_speech_was_a_symphony_of_craven_delusional_pandering.html

>Any presidential candidate speaking to AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, during an election year is going to bow to the hawkish elements of the Israel lobby. Hillary Clintons keynote speech at AIPACs annual meeting Monday, however, was more debased than it needed to be, promising that under her administration, Israel will be spared even the mild rebukes it has suffered under President Obama. A symphony of pandering, it attempted to outflank Donald Trump on the right and will end up outraging a large chunk of the left.

Don't ket the kikes and their useful idiots herd you into another Middle Eastern war.

does that mean he going to take the world?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

>Hillary Clinton will order a "full review" of the United States' strategy on Syria as a "first key task" of her presidency, resetting the policy to emphasise the "murderous" nature of the Assad regime, foreign policy adviser with her campaign has said.

>Jeremy Bash, who served as chief of staff for the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency, said Mrs Clinton would both escalate the fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, and work to get Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president, "out of there".

>"A Clinton administration will not shrink from making clear to the world exactly what the Assad regime is," he said in an exclusive interview with The Telegraph. "It is a murderous regime that violates human rights; that has violated international law; used chemical weapons against his own people; has killed hundreds of thousands of people, including tens of thousands of children."

>IF I GET ELECTED I WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF IRAN AND NORTH KOREA! YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG

>>Not elected

>You have to calm down on them guys, come on..