for you

HOLY SHIT.

its already tomorrow.

Big, if true.

Assange, Hannity, and Cernovich?

Probably just some boring deep state shit people will forget about in a week

even cerno is talking about tomorrow?

fuckk MY HYPE IS THROUGH THE ROOF

Bro, this guy is a social media black belt. His impressions per week stats are off the fucking charts. Deeply connected left and right coast. Like a young Sy Hersh

Even a gay hamster gets fucked in the ass twice a day.

>the absolute state of Hannity and friends when they need a happeningfag thread to be true in order to stay relevant.

for you

So much blue balling happening

the author of that book
chimpanzee brain path

>filename
The only thing he is inside is up his own ass

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

oh, look, it's the jew monkey again.

>"Announcing for a limited time only BOGO Super Male Vitality while supplies last!"

Jew-lying assangel is going to stick it to the illuminati and new world order once and for all

The opportunitht is trying to shoehorn himself in on the action before it hits so he can stand back and go ''I predicted this. My blue pills opened my pineal gland and I predicted thith, I also sucked a tranny off once.''

The thai trap fucker Speaks!

SURELY THIS TIME GUYS

>INB4 New book

This faggot browses Sup Forums and does this shit for shekels you fucking newfag

Obama, Bush Jr. Bill Clinton, HIllary Clinton and Dick Cheyney will be executed for treason. Mass arrests of pedos incoming.

I just watched this retard on vice, total sperg, gets totally ignored in the wh press briefings and dissed by the real journalists, was fun to watch

EVERYBODY IS GOING TO PRISON

The Hype is real.

Shut the fuck up mike.

larping is for nerds

politico.com/story/2017/07/07/jeff-sessions-visits-guantanamo-bay-240300
Everything has been arranged. Plenty of room

Fuck off Cernovich, you're a hack.

Law of averages says he has to be right one of these times

Can't wait for another movie announcement.

Mfw we get a big expose on some old recirculated story packaged as a novelty that never even makes it to normies because it is simply too mundane and not worth to meme

What do you mean "literally who?" I'm Mike "New York Times Bestselling Author" Cernovich. I'm also a lawyer. And by the way, I'm Jewish. That's right. I'm famous, rich, and have had more shiksa poon than you will ever masturbate to on Chaturbate. Plus I'm fit and I fight so recognize "who" I am. I am your superior in every way. But you can become alpha like me just not as alpha as me because I'm fucking Chosen bitches! Read Gorilla Mindset. You can buy it on Amazon. Also follow me on Twitter and check out my website. And if you can donate to my Patreon I'm not doing well financially.

Cernovich is dropping a new nootropic stack tomorrow. At first he didn't want to bring it to market yet because it is almost too powerful, and stands to upset the natural order by turning everyone into geniuses. But in the end he decided it is just a risk that's needs to be taken, because it would be immoral to withhold this nutropic stack from the people.

life is getting dull. its not bad, i have money and good health. but at the same time a happening would take my mind off of writing my dissertation.

>is going to be big
Indoor plumbing

The book is called Simian cat scan. Get it right.

ALL COUNTDOWN THREADS ARE GAY LARPING BULLSHIT.

I refuse to believe all these random ass people actually know what's going to happen tomorrow. It would have leaked to the public by now if all these people knew

I like Mike. He has the Trump momentum, so when everyone mocks or insults him it makes me think he's super resilient and worthy of admiration.

SOOOOO CLOSE

Every fucking week some alt-right social media celeb b like
>tOmOrRoW iS gOiNg tO B BiG

Fucking kek.

Brobdingnagian if accurate

Its going to be a scrap. I cant believe you guys are still hyping up anything and everything.

Simmer down you fuck nugs, You are becoming complacent and being edged on>
>Oh it was happening last time
>and the last time
>and the last time
>and the time before that
>But surely this time it will be happening!

Lets just calm the fuck down and stop edging ourselves to nothing. Actually come up with a plan and stop relying on these cuckolded media faggots. Cernovich isn't your friend, He isn't looking out for your interests.

austria please

i know you have a new alt right leader and all, but please get on the EST time zone. The time zone for real americans

>It's a 'big revelation happening tomorrow' episode

Oh wow look another alternate media e celeb personality saying that some vague event will happen soon that will CHANGE THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT which later turns out to be absolutely nothing.

I can't remember that last time this ever happened.

Minimum patience required senpai

>communists and leafs mad

It's happening.

These "happenings" have happened countless times over the past year and a half. Usually they're a major let down. Nothing ever happens. You've all become so obsessed with seeing the government fall since the lowly ron paul days that you've lost all reason. The deep state has won the battle. The only thing each of us can do is conduct our own lives individually and march forward with our subjective moral code. It's the only way. At this point whatever happens happens. Assange is compromised, Trump is (and always has been) a puppet of the elite. The mission for these people goes forward no matter what. They have the money, they have the resources, and they have thousands of years of philosophical ideas to depend on in order to ride the wave of populist revolt. Let it go, live your life. No human being has ever been completely free. Find meaning in life, even if we're all slaves to the system. It's the only way.

ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

Most people that work in the city live in the suburbs. Pieces of shit poor people, aka retards, live in the city

HAHAHA!!!! ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!

If only...

ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4u

Get out of my country mohammed

Suck more dick, leaf.

Isn't he wrong all the time?

spaketh more like thpaketh amirite

This.
I'm sorry but too many times it ends up being nothing. Sorry to be demoralizing but my true and honest prediction is that it will either lead to some slightly relavent info on a low level DNC member or it will simply just fizzle out and never be talked about or remembered again

FOR THE BEST NIGHT'S SLEEP IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

This guy has a history of tweeting shit like this and being wrong. He's a retard

Some space announcment will happen.

Have you accepted the teachings of Hegel?

ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

>Implying Hillary voters aren't retarded
>Implying voting matters
>Implying the difference between Hillary and Trump is little more than symbolic

chimpanzee mindset breh

Who? Another alt-right libretardian? Yawn, another slow fake news night.

feels like im 9 years old night before Christmas

*primate pathos

I believed it before, now I don't.

>yfw 6 gorillion man derives the completed system of german idealism that kant, hegel, fichte and schelling couldnt do

Calling it now, no one will go to prison.

Die Leaf.

ALIEN DISCLOSURE????

mite b tru

4 u

TIME TO GET TO BED EVERYONE
YOU NEED YOUR REST
TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY
FOR YOU

I'm not normally much of a happeningfag, but the shills are really going nuts today. Maybe something to this one...

DAILY REMINDER THAT NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN
DAILY REMINDER THAT NOTHING EVER TRULY HAPPENS
DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO WORK/SCHOOL TOMORROW, AND COME HOME TO SEE CNN STILL TALKING ABOUT EMINEM
DAILY REMINDER THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE ON THE NEWS TOMORROW WILL BE ABOUT COLIN CAPERNICK

*if true.

Monkey Mentality

ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAH

U U U U

Thats the guy who wrote "Chilled Monkey Brains"

trump finally snaps

orangutan outlook

Some dude who said this lady was false flagging herself after anons starting sending her rare Pepes. Fun was had by all.

I was there

The Ass just proved we will have a massive happening!