*BREATH IN*

*BREATH IN*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mymRxWmR8Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My problem with Charter is that they drop my internet at 1 AM for 3 hours every once in a while

HAhAHAHAHAHHAA

Net neutrality happening!!!!

They're also dropping

>BET
>VH1
>MTV
>Nickelodeon

Makes me happy

Spectrum does this same shit. I suspect system maintenance. Some warning would be nice.

Wow tragic whatever will i do

*BREATHE IN*
*breathe out*
Well that's unfortunate for him.

Is this nigger appropriating white emojis?

>He thinks people use Spectrum for anything but the internet.

Nice, get that degeneracy out of here.

Based

>"we need to replace the man who singlehandedly took down the bush presidency with comedy"

>"Hey I found this nigger from south africa that does stand up"

I don't understand. Are they talking about cable TV?

Is this real? Bad ratings or what?

Fuck all of them.
I do miss old-school MTV and VH1.

nobody pays for cable anymore

The Daily Shoah, indeed, (((Trevor Noah))).

Wait wut?! People still watch cable? Thought people cut the cord long ago.

I think there's some sort of dispute between Spectrum and Viacom which is why networks are getting dropped

(((Viacom))) BTFO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my problem was that they were a piece of shit when i had them, had them back in 2000s, then again 2 years ago. always drove me into an autistic rage when I actually watched TV, the cable box they had was a piece of shit compared to when i had jewVerse from ATT.

on topic though no surprise, what the fuck is on CC anymore thats even worth watching? or TV in general for that matter.

>Nickelodeon
No more prepubescent cuckold propaganda? Quick, we need to call Spectrum!

Corporate shill

Good riddance

top kek i remember when i used to watch tv for entertainment. now i just browse Sup Forums and occasionally shitpost.

Spectrum internet provides basic cable channels at no extra cost, or it did when I signed up for their shit

My thoughts exactly. I cut the cord 5 years ago and have not looked back since. I follow independent news on YouTube now a days. I save so much money and I am away from all the corporate degeneracy.

those shekels are mine goy

ill get them one way or another

That info graph is way to small commie

Still paying for cable

Current year

lol

As a Spectrum customer, I fully support this.

daily reminder this is the only reason to have cable

whattsamatta you eh, you dont like foreigners coming here and telling you that america sucks?

Boomers

They deserve it after that "disturbing history of the suburbs" bullshit

Not into homosexual propaganda

Good riddance.

I only have their (since they took over time warner cable) Internet. Comes cable and phone free. They keep waisting money sending me mail every week about their package deals. Internet, TV and Phone.

This

Well knowing Twitter and Reddit there will be tons of botted upvotes sand a thousand virtue signalers. But by the end of the day none will call in and do anything.

Wtf I love spectrum now

Wait...
So you're telling me people are actually getting tired of these "comedy shows" only talking about trump?

Viacom owns Nickelodean which houses Dan "the child foot connoisseur" Schnieder

Dan Schnieders pedo ring coming to light is going to take out MTV, Nickelodean, and everything and anyone related to a viacom property.

I don't care that it's some idiot saying America sucks, I care that it's some foreign idiot saying America sucks for them as if I should care, or believe them while they transmit out from the elitist capital of the world getting paid exorbitant sums of cash to say it's my fault.

sal isnt gay he is just autistic

I feel like there's nothing a cable box can do that my Apple TV can't.

a true patrician

Even better, You can run firefox/chrome on a raspberry PI, and get anything you want that has a web-app. Even has bluetooth built-in. 35$. Best investment of mine in recent memory.

>pic

Goddamn it I heard the fucking music.

Imagine it.

>Viacom and the Jews are taken out
>New TV corporation comes in
>Gives us shows that are no longer degenerate.
>Price is half of cable maybe even less.
>Everyone jumps back TV is saved

Viacom wants more money, but Spectrum is telling them to fuck off and now Viacom is trying to get an astroturfed movement going to improve their bargaining position.

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville, is that you?

No, i watch spongebob with my little bros.

works fine in my area.

been getting constant 100-115 down and 12 up at all times. Only rarely does it go out due to "a cut cable"
just wish it wasn't fkin $65 a month for internet only. only other option I have is jewt&t for like $50 for 6 down and 0.7 up...

I live in a shitty 2 block area where all i can get is comcast xfinity for high speed internet. They know this so after the 6 month 40 some dollar rate they jacked my bill to 150 per month for just internet. Cheaper to just use my phones hotspot for internet.

nathan for you is cool

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Live stream 9n jewtube

Lucky you
I only get 60 down 5 up

Nobody even cares for these people. They have never been worth anything to keep on television.

my spectrum internet goes out for about a hour once or twice a month around 1am - 3am. It is apparently for maintenance and updates. It just happened Friday night - Saturday morning.

indeed. skip to 1:50
youtube.com/watch?v=mymRxWmR8Tc

I think you can still get that between 330am and 530am on mtv77.

Charter is still around? Holy fuck. I haven't heard that name since the early 2000's. I thought they were absorbed by Suddenlink. Where do you live, user?

This %100. Fucking boomers ruin everything.

Can someone explain to a eropean whats going on?

Are people even trying to get spectrum to keep that garbage?
I know people bitch when it's their local broadcast channels, but I don't know about basic cable leftist propaganda programming

What the fuck is spectrum?

Internet for autistic people.

Literally GOAT and somewhat apolitical

Cable TV and internet provider ,I believe they started in Australia

>took down the bush presidency with comedy
>Dubya elected twice

I have spectrum and would love for cuckcentral to be dropped on it's head

Americans aren't watching TV anymore, old lefty anti-white programs are getting shut down

Not the Daily Show! How will I know what to think?

Charder does internet service for those who didn't sell their sould to comcast kikes

I use to like the show, but just like simpsons/south park, shows need to end sometimes.

If the get voted back in to office, you win

thanks.

its really the only TV show i can watch with my entire family. and its incredibly funny every single time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit this is amazing.

does anyone have southpark rating this might be because of them. CC only popular show.

I know it's almost like now I have to find independent news and not rely on comedians who push agenda's instead of actual cutting edge expose content and independent news places. Lol.

Free market economy. Something you Germans know nothing about.

Draining the Swamp indeed. If they drop ESPN I will be in heaven.

Charter is now spectrum.

Is it true that the majority of Americans have cable? It's apparently around a quarter of Australians, less than the percentage that are Netflix subscribers.
I'd say that figure is exaggerated too since I've only met one or two people that ever had it (these two cunts at primary school that had dragonball while everyone else jerked it to totally spies and megaman girls in the morning)

Isnt this a sign that Spectrum is dying?

Ignorance is bliss for you folks.

time warner cable did the same thing, at least in south CA they did.

I remember commie central back when it was comedy central. Nothing of value will be lost.
And no, I'm not tired of winning yet.

Its the fucking Boomers they think watching TV counts as traditional values

Why would Travor be in favor of this the guy is pretty funny

So I don't get it

A major cable provider won't be hosting comedy central anymore?

Cable has been falling drastically for years now. It went to the point where Netflix had more subscribers than cable itself.

Wish they would hide the cameras better in public, some episodes don't feel as real