HAPPENING: THE STORM IS HERE: PART 8

ASSANGE HAS POSTED POSSIBLE DEADMAN SWITCH AFTER NEW ARTICLE SAYING HE MAY BE THROWN OUT OF EMBASSY

THE STORM IS HERE.

COORDINATED ATTACK AGAINST THE DEEP STATE.
PIZZAGATE EXPOSED BY JUDGE JEANINE, CONFIRMS MORE TO COME
ASSANGE DEADMAN SWITCH.
HANNITY TICK TOCK ENDS TONIGHT

TONIGHT MIDNIGHT = 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF D.A.K. 10.16.16

-SNOWDEN JUST SENT CRYPTIC TWEET
-DON JR JUST SIGNALED "ITS HAPPENING" ON TWITTER

MEGANON (POSSIBLY) RETURNED: UNKNOWN user:

PREV THREADS:
4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736
>00 00 POSSIBLY A SEPERATOR, MIGHT BE 2 KEYS

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919671345855762432

D.A.K QUICK RUNDOWNS:

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=09&d1=23&y1=2017&m2=10&d2=16&y2=2017
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGYYDvZnpg
archive.is/9KSoN.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not habbening

First

Reminder that John warned us about Vegas and Sheldon Adelson pulling of a false flag

Thank you john

Everyone wants this to be true but literally 100% of all countdown happening posts ever have been fake and gay. Wait until something happens or doesn't happen tomorrow before spamming this BS

So basically nothing is happening? Just a bunch of shitposting as usual?

What is this, guys?

>
bump
you guys made so threads fuck

Look at all the shills saying it's nothing.

Wew lad.

Mossad did the attack you fucking Jew. Israel will BURN.

Where are the fucking files? 3 hours?

Shitposting happening at speed of light motherfuckerss!!!!!!!!!!

> giving native American women a Caucasian look

they would've been 4'11 overweight mongoloid looking Amerindian scum

Can I get a way simpler rundown?
Assange posts spoopy digits, has anything been found with them?

kys achmed dont try and pull this shit here
i will smite you

bitcoin confirmed by anyone (remove 0s)?

Its time

>chek

Ayo hol up

Quick rundown if you would be so kind

Basic Gestalt?

Just thousands of shill/slide posts like yours, trying to make it impossible to keep up and have a discussion, even though it's an embarrassing nothing and no one cares. That's all.

Yeah. Really making it easy for everyone to see you're a Jew. Just call everyone Ahmed. Makes a lot of sense when you realize you're a neurotic moron. Jews are fucking stupid and it's about time they learned their lesson. Palestine is about to become a reality.

Fake shit that was posted months ago, newfag

HOL UP

Oh shit bump

Reminder that Session's DOJ purged tons of Obama holdovers, but it's still too swamped out to fully implement a RICO against Hillary yet.

Yeah, they're so busy here that other threads on related topics have almost gone quiet. Looks like this is priority #1.

whats the final say on this Sup Forums
you guys no the rules on how flags work
how is this unknown?

>ONE YEAR ANNIVERSERY OF DAK 16/10/16
>16/10/17
>REVELATION 16:10-17
10The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony 11and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.
12The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
15Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.
16Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
17The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, It is done!

Maybe they'll run Bluebeam in Latin America where people haven't been as clued in and are naturally prone to being more gullible?

Japanon was dumping some pics in previous bread...

yeah ok coool
kys

Der Apokalypse Kommt

You people are dumb. You realize the more energy you put on this, the more it turns out to be nothing?

CAN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS SO YOU AREN'T A FOOL

LALALALALALALALLALAL

FUCK ISRAEL YOU PUSSY. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING. FUCKING KIKE.

wow we're getting aliens on the same day as seth rich reveal

what a timeline

*after new bread

Bump

Finally..it's time.

Shills are out in full force
Have a bump

EVERYBODY STOP!!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT THIS!!!!
timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=09&d1=23&y1=2017&m2=10&d2=16&y2=2017
THE TIME BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 23RD (REVELATION 12 SIGNS) AND OCTOBER 16TH (1 YEAR ANNIVERSERY OF DAK) IS 23 DAYS!!
23 DAYS!!

bump

yeah im an israeli also JIDF and a communist
as i said kys
no more (You)s either retard

The script tried to look up a location but couldn't find one, so it defaulted to the first entry in the list, Andorra. The URL was AP.gif, and it's not really clear why it 404'd. Andorra is a principality so AP could stand for Andorran Principality. Some people say it stands for Asian Pacific but I don't know why they think that.

>
I tried without, tried both sides sep. Tried with BTC, ETH and LTC chain explorers. Also tried counterparty.
Zilch

So it's actually happening?
is this going to be a real happening?

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember usif at allnot as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

Yes and when you zoom in on the Andorra flag it looks checkered like that

posted this in last thread, but there are a few flags not in the Sup Forums database. This one goes to AP for asia pacific. Some flags will show up as satellite provider or anonymous proxy as well, and the thing they all have in common is it defaults the flag to andora. Yes, the flag isnt an exact copy of the andoran flag, but a lot of flags here are not exact copies. This does not mean he isn't a cianigger, just that the proxy is asia/pacific and it defaults the flag to andora.

Checked
Fuck im suspicious that I got Assanges notifications for every other tweet except that one

thank you
bump

I wonder if anything will come of this

Dead by drone attack

Soon brothers.

consider yourself smited by the power of 7s

If she never said she wanted to drone him he probably wouldn't have ruined her life so hard

With three teeth

suicide* by drone attack

user said it comes back unknown because it can't find the location ID and just uses a "place-holder" flag.
One user said it's the flag of Andorra, and the URL reads AP.gif. However, it doesn't link to AP.gif, it just 404s.

Still think I'm missing something, idk what those other niggers were on about then or what block-scan-site they were using :S

What did he mean by "miracle"?

I think this was the plan for America after it had dumbed down even further into a brown soup. Then the elite overlords could literally trick the plebs into believing they were gods.

Now, it's going to be a move out of survival for the NWO. We are living in historic times.

My dad works for Nintendo and he told me Assange will release the e-mails EXCLUSIVELY on the Nintendo Switchâ„¢

holy mother of KEK

Fuck

stop shilling your larp

Shill energy is outpacing Sup Forums energy about 50-to-1 in these threads, slappy. We'd still be on part 1 if not for them, having a reasonable discussion. All the sliding means we have to keep repeating ourselves, and you want to give us crap about it?

i don understand some explain me

yeah im still yet to receive any clear clarification on this

kys faggot.

fair enough, why does it show up unknown and 404 tho?

Sup Forums probably assigns you a location code when you post for the purposes of flags. The cianigger had a location code of AP, whatever that means. Maybe it really does mean Asian Pacific region. Anyways, the script tries to load "AP.gif" for the flag, but failed, so it defaulted to the first flag on the list, Andorra

lol they fucking want him dead.
After the banks stopped accepting donations for him he switched to bitcoin as form of funding while it was under a dollar a coin.
lol wikileaks has millions and millions of dollars right now because the jews tried to jew him and he actually outjewed the jews

why don't you stop making new threads about this until something actually happens?
>8 threads later
>OMG GUYS SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW MIGHT/MAYBE BE HAPPENING SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE OMG GET IN HERE
Sup Forums has fallen far

when trump is orange he is getting burned by his time machine
you can only time travel so much and needed to many times during he election last year

If they actually do it it's going to be hilarious.

Interesting to note, the Bush family has large properties in Chile and Argentina.

Wow, dat get, and fpbp

>Sup Forums falling for a happening AGAIN
>Sup Forums still thinking fucking pizzagate is real
>Sup Forums still think Hillary is actually going to go to jail

really anons?

John is dead. He paid the ultimate price.

yeah cool take someone elses numbers to fight your battle
sad!

Pissed that this is taking away from your shitty bait ain't ya?

Fucking this. These countdown threads were fun the first couple times but literally everytime I've been disappointed

since shit never happens this is now a Spiderman bread. get ur shit together pol ive been going to reddit for actually habbenings

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=XZGYYDvZnpg

Dunno user. Timor-Leste flag was comes up as "unknown" too sometimes. Must be a glitch.

>I think this was the plan for America after it had dumbed down even further into a brown soup
Sheep have already let their employer chip them so that they can be even lazier and have literally EVERYTHING thought & done FOR them:
>Employees will be implanted with a RFID chip allowing them to make purchases in their break room micro market, open doors, login to computers, use the copy machine, etc., the company said.
>More than 50 staff members are expected to be voluntarily chipped between the thumb and forefinger underneath the skin. The chip uses the same NFC chip technology used incredit cards.

archive.is/9KSoN.

no fucking way
you know what this means right?

Shill yourself fuckface