10/15/17(Sun)15:08:30 No.145398363
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Join National Party: nationalparty.ie/en/

New NP Video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_i96xf7hNE [Open]

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-DytJkA-c4 [Open]

News:
>God's Wrath! Hurricane to strike Ireland
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/hurricane-ophelia-schools-in-eight-counties-to-close-in-face-of-worst-storm-in-more-than-50-years-1.3256472?mode=amp

>firework attack on homeless woman
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/i-was-on-fire-and-could-hear-laughing-woman-26-intimidated-after-firework-exploded-in-hoodie-36228487.html

>/our/girl at UCD to be impeached for following the law
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/revealed-details-of-explosive-ucd-students-union-meeting-as-abortion-controversy-makes-international-headlines-36221989.html

>15 y/o runs off to marry in Bongistan, is the lucky man a limey or a paki?
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-schoolgirl-aged-15-runs-11338743.amp

>schoolgirl takes her own life after wrapping Christmas presents
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/tragic-schoolgirl-shannon-gallagher-wrapped-11328949.amp

>Irish Pedophile sting
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/man-arrested-after-undercover-sting-11330578.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MetEireann/status/919618766069272576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpmpn

>irish
>white

thawtds a kike

I don't want to go nabs too 8 pol, I was stuck threw for a mon tn

>shitting on otherchan

you're such a fucking newfriend, billy boi. cripplechan is goat

jew spotted

I like /christaian/ but 8 chain is slow, and no eire pol

i only post on éire/pol/ and lurk most of the time unless a thread catches my eye

Sup Forums has gotten so shit over this election, i just want my naziboo echochamber back ;.;

Sup Forums has gotten so shit over this election, i just want my naziboo echochamber back ;
same senpai, boards a full of faggots
8/pol/ is good but too slow

i'd rather ine intellegent reply every 15 minutes than 1000 bill the butcher drunkposts

>one*

fuck this thread, peace out

nigger

A pointless thread. When are you potatoniggers gonna realize that your not wanted here. why does a faggoty little irrelevant island deserve multiple generals every fucking day. Do you guys not realize how hated this is making your already subpar posters? stop it.

Arse

Says the flagfag

>hurrdurr just because he doesn't use his geographic location makes him a worse poster
neck yourself mick

custom flags really should be abolished to unmask Russian government trolls

Hurricane landing in 2 hours?

ya cant wait. in cork (south) so gonna get bretty fucked up desu.

Louisianafag, here. I've never experience a hurricane. Ironic.

Any webcams to watch for hurricane?

Getting windy and rainy here in galway already and it won't even hit cork for another 2 hours

Sup Forums would be a much better board if it was more generals instead of endless bait threads or genuine threads having the same retarded argument every time.

Shouldn't you be sleeping? Or just gonna power through the hurricane

How bad is Dublin supposed to get it? i'm near the kildare border.

Cat 1 hurricanes can be entertaining. Worth pulling up a chair and drinking a beer while you listen to trees groan and random bits of debris hit the walls.

pretty calm here in Limerick, supposed to pick up i an hour or two. Gonna be pretty good, I don't hold out much hope for my chimney cover though

Southern Irish wankers deserve everything they will get. Kerry, Cork, Limerick it doesn't matter, they all are parasites on eastern Ireland and deserve to be blown ta fuck.

gunna sleep through the worst of it, don't want to be stuck inside with no power or internet

fuck off west brit

>15 y/o runs off to marry in Bongistan

says shes a traveller they always get married at that age

You know what would be crazy.. if a hurricane went over an oil spill and someone lit it on fire.

>not downloading audiobooks to listen to by candlelight and a comfy fire
sort yourself out whilst there is still time

Wasn't this in the Simpsons?

I'm probably not the first to think of it.

I'm supposed to be starting a healthcare assistant job tomorrow morning. Great timing.

I downloaded 6gb of anime from my backlog but it's worthless if the power goes

Don't be slagging off bill m8 he makes 80% of these threads btw I just woke up fell asleep early

REPENT NOW AND ACCEPT YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR MANANN MAC LIR, GAELIC GOD OF THE SEAS.

charge everything, you can watch anime on your phone, god knows it's not going to make it any worse.

WTF have Irish ''men'' become. Pathetic.

t. knacker drinkin'

wtf this thread is still up?

Ireland is now colonising the internet far right because Sup Forums memed the Irish into being more powerful than the Jews.

I know that, I know that.
just surprised to see this thread still up, its got to be 5 am over there ffs

this says landfall about noon irish time
twitter.com/MetEireann/status/919618766069272576

4 am PST/7 am EST

Where the fuck is this supposed Hurricane? fake fucking news, it's even silenter right now than it usually is.

What a comfy day this is going to be.

>First Hurricane in Ireland in decades
>Possible Ayys confirmed
>Huge Wikileaks shite
>wew

a cat 1 hurricane aint nothing, but a strong storm, used to get them here and there whilst living in NOVA
Nigga, you should watch Battle Royale while this shit goes down for maximum /comfort/

Look at radar and satellite (wunderground has them). The outer rain band hasn't even reached yet. 7 hours.

>bill the butcher drunkposts
McCabe isn't old enough to drink in the US.
He is genuinely autistic, hence the quantity of posts.

>7 hours
>those digits