Happening Inbound

Do You Feel It Sup Forums ?

The Storm is Coming

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736
>00 00 POSSIBLY A SEPERATOR, MIGHT BE 2 KEYS

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919671345855762432

MEGANON RETURNED: UNKNOWN user: US MARSHALL user RETURNED: HAPPENING SERIES: D.A.K QUICK RUNDOWNS:

ITT we reawaken our God for the biggest happening of the year to commence. Lend KEK your digits.

>Thread Theme: youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/919722813547724800
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=y1L8OrVOh2g
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919760540662157312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel it. It's like a tingling sensation all over my body.

Ding ding ding...

Meme Cernovich Confirms: twitter.com/Cernovich/status/919722813547724800

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Oh Kek, my Lord, do you still care about this place?

We must offer Kek our rarest PepeCoins, let Him know we have not abandoned him.

Crooked Hillary is going down. Its not a coincidence that shes out of the country.

BEHOLD

Hannity's tick tock was T-7 on the oct 8, thats today the 15th. He says the big announcement is tomorrow since he's not on the air tonight...

The happenings are happening as we speak.

>assange already tweeting about other shit
>Hannity plugging some Jesus shit
>cernovich reading Sup Forums and making another unfulfilled vague claim based on hype

You guys are fucking retards. I don't even have the energy to sage your shit thread, OP.

Maybe we can ban her from the country then get the CIA to Vegas her

What did he mean by this?

Happening veterans know that no happenings are hinted at prior; this always means something fraudulent and homosex. True happenings cannot be contained by mankind's time invention.

I can feel it,
Coming in the air tonight.
Ohhhh oh.
BOM BA BOMBA BOM BOM

LeL McKekins reporting for duty, stocked up on habbening supplies and ready to autist.

ugh

regarding that meganon post:
if this is about the insurance file, then weiner/abbedin files shouldn't be the case, since they are quite recent in relation to when that insurance torrent first went online.

I don't know if they were ever updated, but they should pertain mostly to bush and obama shennanigans more than anything else.

>tfw br
>tfw whatever happens cant be worse than living in a corrupt society
>tfw its finally happening

and if Assange saved the meatiest corruption scandals for his insurance files, then they mostly be about the patriot act and rise of the surveillance state (yeah, snowden already covered that... but, anyway), probably some raytheon, carlisle and pentagon things, because chenney, 9/11 obviously. Don't know about though, he mainly followed through the plan laid out by Bush in terms of geopolitics (or the patriot act itself), so if it's mainly dirt on him it would most likely just be simple general corruption cases, maybe around obamacare or just life as usual for career polititians. More specifically in regards to Hillary, then Lybia (benghazi) or the failed first batch of iranian deals.

Tempering my expectations since a lot of not so good things happening on our side...

but i still believe that it's pizzagate related. becase it's the most impactful of all. Pedo rings in washington are partisan agnostic, would generate way more disgust among the normies and scare them way more than Chenney embezzling military budget, the end of our privacy, or a secretary of state sabotaging a deal simply because of her ego.

Although the likelihood of anything truly catastrophic really happening is tiny, I find myself hoping for it after reading that only cataclysmic events reduce inequality.

I hope it happens and don't care if it kills me as long as that goal is achieved.

The war vs the christians has started
Kurdish forces attacked by Iraq
Repent, for the Lord's time is approaching

Theories:
Vegas - Botched CIA arms deal AND Paddock going Jihad not either.
Benghazi - Mossad attacked our troops with hired guns acting as Gaddafi loyalists.
Pizzagate - Bridge from Washington to Weinstein's audition manager.

DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK
DAK
>DAK

Sounds like Pacman!!

DAKaDAKaDAKa

The greatest happening since Jesus.

I think DC and Hollywood are going to get entirely BTFO this week. Mass trials/tribunals impending. After that Trumps gonna drop the biggest redpill of all time with the truth about 9/11, JFK, USS Liberty, Sandy Hook, Pulse Nightclub, Justice Scalia assassination, and everything else. Because of this Israel is about to be so BTFO they'd wish the holocaust happened. Holocaust set the precedent in court that there is absolutely no defense to genocide so all the collusion going on trying to kill the white race systematically is going to be exposed and dealt with. At the same time Israel has been consistently geocoding Palestinians as well so that country is gonna get BTFO x 10000.

I'm fucking ready. I can feel it in me bones that something is going to happen. I don't know on what scale, but something nonetheless. Tomorrow should be comfy.

>00 00 POSSIBLY A SEPERATOR, MIGHT BE 2 KEYS
no shit sherlock

1776 Worldwide.

I hope to be in class when SHTF, so I can leave early and go home and get comfayyy
> wagecuck, unislave day dream
;_;

Unfortunately this.

weird digits my man

Fake and gay
Holograms cannot talk

it is with us

Kek will it

>implying trump isn't on the pedo rings.
>implying trump won't try to save the kikes.

I'm ready

the numerals.. what do they mean

Like always, nothing is gonna happen.

These things always happened all over the history, you just feel special that you can be part of something big because you have access to some info thanks to the internet.

Just get a job and be happy with ur own life.

show your flag Israel.

Hexa decimal numbers?

what i was thinking
also nice digs

It begins tomorrow.

Be on watch for major diversions, Vegas tier stuff.

Converted to characters it's giberish

GgWtjzMlc0fk1J4S ´÷v÷§7WW6

:/

Hillary is not even in the country....

shes never coming back.

DO NOT TRY TO DECRYPT INSURANCE FILE USING THIS, I REPEAT DO NOT TRY TO DECRYPT INSURANCE FILE USING THIS. IT WILL REVEAL YOUR LOCATION. OVER.

00 POSSIBLY A SEPERATOR, MIGHT BE 2 KEYS

It is . . . or was, 2 Steam keys. One for Shadow of War (Thanks!) and the other for some dad dating faggot game (faggot)

Unplug modem... use key... wew lad

i am so hard right now

>tfw you relentlessly bullied DAK posters
I

Digits and IT happens.

Maybe that's the real key? Kinda doubt it, too short. Or maybe we're supposed to hash that. BTW nice digits!

can i get a quick rundown

Not today, but tomorrow.

596f 755c 276c 6c20 616c 7761 7973 2062 6520 6120 6e69 6767 6572

This is the hash
4a854dfaa3ec1c01ac2323940429582ca4336085b41e9ddfd446e0c4042c109967f4c776c9217970661a40a538a5200943f766d975b035198f3ec8a721798dff

of this
GgWtjzMlc0fk1J4S ´÷v÷§7WW6

SHA3 512 bit

HAIL KEK GIVE US OUR GIBS.

kek willing it'll be something YUGE

What am I looking at?

what is a deadman's switch?

BIGLY

That's Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton double teaming you.

Perhaps the october suprise will be this october

Global consciousness dot.

>tfw it's the clam before the storm

Digits from Trump himself

God I'm so fucking ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life

TAKE MY DI.GITS YOU G.REEN CUNT AND DE.ST.ROY THIS F.UCK.ING SHIT .HOLE
WE WA.NT OFF THIS .RIDE.
M.OOK THIN.KS T.HI.S PO.ST IS SPAM.
LOO.OOO.LLLLL FU.CK YOU CIA HON.NEY POT.
Fucku.mods

>off by 1

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g

Well all these anons returning could perhaps be LARPing faggots taking advantage of a perfect moment?

I'm going to sleep now, but when i awaken i hope i'll be witnessing some chaos before coffee

THE CLAM BEFORE THE FUCKING STORM

45 stoppin powah from /k/

damn, that was based.

Plot Twist: This is the save code to Assange's favorite NES game. You could probably plug this in and go straight to Dr. Wily's Castle on Mega Man 2.

Some of the sweetest vidja game music ever BTW: youtube.com/watch?v=y1L8OrVOh2g

Goddammit Kek, explain yourself. Why are you talking to me?

This, fellow white posters.

True if BIGLY

trump will federally legalize marijuana by the end of his first term.

It's happening today, isn't it?

Sad for these wasted digits

It's definitely happening anons. Now we wait.

The flower of life...
This is happening!!!

nice digits , possibly

Shadilay

Today shall be known as DAL.

NIGGER HATE IS GREAT

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

You will not be spared leaf.

No, happenings are fluid situations and sometimes the bad guys win.

But this time, we will win.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919760540662157312

Skirmishes will be won and lost but yes, I think we will win. Just wonder what the place will look like afterwards.