Kid Rock for Senate 2018

Can he win the primaries? Can he beat Stabenow? Can he become Senator Kid Rock?

He should Bowitaba was a good song

Just no. He didn't even go to college, do we need any more politicians that don't know the law?

All the better.
We don't need more (((lawyers))) in any political office.

Yeah you're right, and while we're at it why don't we make eminem governor and Stevie Wonder attorney general too?

THIS!

Lawyers are destroying this country.

TFW Lawyers get blamed for ruining United States

I'd rather have a senator ignorant of the law but firm on principle than vise versa. Advisors and staff can always inform him on functions, but he calls the shot on policy.

dude, he lives in Nashville. he's only milking this senate run bullshit for attention & shekels.

You can roll with Rock or you can suck my dick!

Im trying to get Eminem to run so Marshall Mathers will see what a failure he is and how irrelavant he has become - would love to see a debate between the two

Kid Rocks an uneducated degenerate mouth breather. A certifiable zionist.

MIfag here, he will win. The Trump memes are still spicy, no one besides teacher union libtards know who Stabenow is, and Kid Rock is making actual public appearance. Personally, I think its a fucking joke but w/e

>pushing the big Five-Oh
>still calling yourself *Kid*

Who needs "white genocide" when the trailer trash are doing everything they can to eliminate their own race?

Gotta be better than the status quo.

He's already won. Digits confirm.

BOW CHIGGI BOW

Ironically, he was the son of a millionaire who owned several dealerships in Michigan. The wigger/good ol' boy LARPing has always been a front.

Some talentless Jeebus-lovin, gun-totin' asshole for Senate, huh.

This is how Idiocracy begins

i said it before and i'll say it again, you nazis need to go to michigan, befriend the michigan militia, carve out some space in the woods then secede. you can make naziland with nazibucks and have your white ethnostate with the full support of senator kid rock.

This. He is a literal trend follower.
>Wants to be a rapper acts like a wigger doesn't go anywhere.
>Adds a rock edge makes it big.
>Realize this ride won't last and sees country as popular and goes country.