Reminder that the ultimate red pill is your faith in God and Christ

Reminder that the ultimate red pill is your faith in God and Christ.

Everything else is a distraction from his divine source. Giving in to primal feelings of hate, perversion, and violence place you further from his kingdom.

All this degeneracy consuming the world, pushing Satan's agenda, is a sign of the end of times.

Wake up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI
youtu.be/fCz_kNFludAhttps://youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZdjwbQnXc
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs
youtube.com/watch?v=HdzI-191xhU
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
catholicity.com/baltimore-catechism/lesson01.html
youtube.com/watch?v=guYMAycJgYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen

Thanks for the enlightenment
You have saved us all

Ultimate spiritual playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI
youtu.be/fCz_kNFludAhttps://youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZdjwbQnXc
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs
youtube.com/watch?v=HdzI-191xhU

Preach it OP

Correct. Jesus is the truth.

Amen. I shall try to remember this through my daily life.

Amen & Abump

jesus isnt real

hesrightyouknow.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

Skip to 39:20

Satanist symbols for the opening of the Gotthard tunnel in CERN

I think they're trying to open the portal, pol

>nothing but my superstition matters
Fuck off.

We must build skynet so that it can Deus Vult the infidels. I dont think we have enough decent Christian women in society so we might have to embrace certain sciences. Regardless physically remove the commies and always Deus Vult!

I do wonder how long the elite can mock God before God decides it's enough.

Why did you post a photo of an impostor?
There is only one Everpope.

And yet he influences reality somehow.

lrn2philosophy, kraut

Amen OP, Amen.

i need to leave this place, this tent of mockers, forever. pls help

One might argue that the last few years have been exactly that.

I often feel like Trump is God's instrument. He's clearly not a believer himself, but you don't need to believe in God for God to make use of you.

1 post by this id

>Giving in to primal feelings of hate, perversion, and violence place you further from his kingdom.
Why would we want to be in a kingdom without hate and violence, dumbshit?

Jesus was real, and he was a kike

t. inbred orthocuck

go suck vlad's dick schismatic mongoloid

Lol American Antijudaism is so fucking laughable and contradictory. Your country was literally funded by crypto jewish prottie freemasons. Even American Neonazis like Richard Spencer choke on Israeli cock.

Personally I've found Christianity distasteful. Philisophical or scientific arguments against Christianity's existence aside I simply don't like Christianity for a few reason.

If heaven is both perfect and the end goal of existence how does this world have any value? Why should I actively try to prolong my life? Why shouldn't I just say ignore the symptoms of cancer so I can die and go to heaven sooner? Afterall life seems like a waiting room when heaven is absolutely ideal.

This leads to my point which is essentially "what the fuck is going on with the idea of heaven?" Heaven is perfect and happy, ignoring potential issues regarding boredom over an eternity this leads to two potential outcomes. Outcome one is that everyone goes to heaven, outcome two is that YOU don't go to heaven. Looking at the former, for heaven to be ideal my loved ones have to be there with me and have to be equally happy and joyous, meaning their loved ones have to be there, so on and so forth until practically all of humanity is in heaven, which raises the question of why should you particularly care if others are Christian? Looking at the latter which seems to be heavily implied by the bible is that god so heavily modifies your psychology upon going to heaven that the person going to heaven cannot accurately be described as you. Pretty much I am made up of my traits, both good and bad, if someone exists with all of my positive traits and none of my negative traits I wouldn't call that person me and have no reason to particularly care if he goes to heaven.

My third issue is that human existence seems pointless under Christianity. God created humanity because reasons even though other obviously sentient beings, ie. angels, already existed. Is humanity just something god made out of boredom? Makes all of existence seem pretty pointless as opposed to current scientific thought where humanity exists just because and we have to give life its own meaning an purpose.

Our Christ is the anti-kike. The muslim's christ is the anti-christ.

Amen! God speed

t. American "Theologian"

L O L

Do you also believe that the anglosaxons are the true hebrews, right? America makes religion look really bad.

What we build here transfers certain energies to heaven. When we live righteously and create here, we build even greater there.

Obviously America is Jewish, dumbass. I am anti-American and want to destroy this Jewish christcucked abomination.

Yes, Christianity is inherently nihilistic, selfish, individualist, and garbage.

>Our Christ is the anti-kike
No, he is just a kike. An observant orthodox Jew who celebrates Passover, eats matzo balls, and tries to destroy whites through interracial breeding

It would be easier to believe in the Abrahamic god if it made sense, wasn't any less incredulous as any other religion.

Friendly reminder that early Christianity had people committing suicide in mass to get to heaven faster. Suicide had to be made a sin just to stop this practice as it was killing the religion.

God works in mysterious ways. I'm a bright, pretty open-minded Christian, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. The best I've learned.

>God can control the attention of people.
>God can suddenly change motives of people in atypical ways.
>God can unilaterally heal people.
>God can, although very rarely does, send an apparition.

So divine intervention means that God can suddenly 'elevate' anyone to any position of power. But who and why is a mystery.

user. You are a literal genius. You have somehow written all the discrepancies between what people with NDEs report and Christian doctrine on the afterlife. So here's what the NDErs report on the other side.

>This world, and all alien worlds, are basically a proving ground for souls who are constantly reincarnated into they are elevated into higher beings. See Swedenbourg.
>God doesn't care that you are a Christian, but Christian teachings are the closest teachings to God. Hell is a place for souls that refuse to grow and learn and is basically like a prison without a warden or bars.
>Sentient existence is an expression of creation and love. God creates because he wants to love.

Unfortunately, it's too hard to reconcile what people suffer from an NDE and all the religions of the world. It's too politically incorrect even for pol. Only an extremely few people have an understanding of God, and let me say, it is extremely difficult dealing with that understanding.

Reminder.

Jesus has been reported as being extremely handsome, so this photo is deceptive at best.

Lol Jews are whiter than you mongoloid inbred hick americans. They're actually racially pury, you 10% nigger american, i can swear you have at least a nigger and a spic ancestor. LOL. WE WUZ WHITEZ ESE

Reminder that was made from 3 random skulls so it isn't an average. Also you cant get hair and skin color from it. Also it doesn't matter what he looked like and he's white now.

Reminder.

>What we build here transfers certain energies to heaven
Why? That implies that heaven can be improved which means it isn't perfect. Even then what if you don't directly create anything?

>Friendly reminder that early Christianity had people committing suicide in mass to get to heaven faster.
It's called "martyrdom" and it is very holy, thank you. If looking to get yourself killed wasn't good why would Rabbi Yeshua and all his friends do it?

0.01 shekels were added to your account

>Believing in (((semetic religions))).

Oh and inherently hedonistic as well. The seed of all modern cancer lies in Christianity. In fact, I would say that Christianity literally is modernism.

I hate how much this guy has been pushed out of our common culture

>t. southern euro literal nigger catholicuck

The only thing White Nationalists and Zionists can agree on is their mutual hatred of Christ.

I don't suck Jewish cock like your daddy Trump. :)

American Nazism is such a fucking joke, bunch of trannies, hicks, inbreds, autistic manchildren, zionists and cultists.

Psalm 37
10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.

18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

No. That is extremely gay. Swedenborg literally has Sweden in his name, which should tell you how gay he was.

>thinking he knows the Bibke when he hasn't read it

This. Both are the same shit. Ethnolatry is an Anti Christian cult. Also White nationalists are pro Zionism.

You actually dont believe this do you or did you fell for a meme

catholicity.com/baltimore-catechism/lesson01.html
> 1. Who made us?
God made us.

> In the beginning, God created heaven and earth. (Genesis 1:1)

> 2. Who is God?
> God is the Supreme Being, infinitely perfect, who made all things and keeps them in existence.

> In him we live and move and have our being (Acts 17:28)

> 3. Why did God make us?
> God made us to show forth His goodness and to share with us His everlasting happiness in heaven.

> Eye has not seen nor ear heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man, what things God has prepared for those who love him. (I Corinthians 2:9)

> 4. What must we do to gain the happiness of heaven?
> To gain the happiness of heaven we must know, love, and serve God in this world.

> Lay not up to yourselves treasures on earth; where the rust and moth consume and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up to yourselves treasures in heaven; where neither the rust nor moth doth consume, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. (Matthew 6:19-20)

> To gain the happiness of heaven we must know, love, and serve God in this world.
> in this world
> this world

Daily reminder that the Catholics have been the one to found the universities, the monasteries, orphanages and hospitals as a direct consequence of their belief in the importance of knowing, loving and serving God in this life.

When a Muslim suffers a Near Death Experience, he literally cannot report on what God tells him, under the threat of religious persecution. Islam may have once been a religion divinely favored by God, but it is so far from God, I wonder if there is any hope left for the Mideast.

>The man who was a literal virgin is a chad
>The man with multiple wives who conquered his own empire is a virgin
You are retarded

God my savior. The great Satan Lucifer. Bringer of light and knowledge. Our hope for the years to come. The king that gives us the tools to create. The destroyer. The son the father and the holy spirit. Who gave me nothing but pain. God the trinity. Creator of autism and birth defects. Creator of War and suffering starting with Adam and Eve. HAIL SATAN

Also c*tholics are evil and burn in hell

I'm also suprised to see a c*tholic qoute Genesis 1

>the point of life is to be happy

Hedonistic nigger-tier religion

I have definitive proof there is no god

drop your reddit handle and I will pm you

>kills millions of people(especially Sodom)
>not chad

No Papists

Also having multiple wives isn't a good thing

One of the things that's consistently reported is how much God hates war and makes you suffer the damage you've done in a life review. No war is justified in the eyes of God, and that's one of the hardest things to swallow about this world.

Ezekiel 23:20
White bois

>1pbtid

Reminder that all (((christianity))) posting on pol is distraction

christianity is a muslim tier philosophy for nu-right cuckboys

One of the advantages of posting frequently on Sup Forums is that you wind up untroubled by literally anything posted on the internet.

>ultimate red pill is faith in a kike god

I think you mean ultimate blue pill

>cucktianity

>God made us to show forth His goodness and to share with us His everlasting happiness in heaven.
Why though? Why create beings specifically to inhabit heaven which he made? And even then why not just have angels inhabit heaven?

>To gain the happiness of heaven we must know, love, and serve God in this world.
So this life is literally just to serve god? Gotta say I don't quite like the idea of being born to serve a guy who created me just so I could experience something he made. It makes it seem like all of human existence is all god stroking his ego.

>Look at heaven humans isn't it so amazing?
>Didn't I do a great job making heaven?
>Aren't I so nice to let you hang out here?

Its like a billionaire having a son not to carry on his family name or genetic lineage, not to experience the potential joy of fatherhood, not to see pride in the son they made and raised be successful, but simply to put him in a gilded cage and have their son constantly thank him for letting him live in his gilded cage and complimenting his father for being rich enough to let his son live in a gilded cage.

>Daily reminder that the Catholics have been the one to found the universities, the monasteries, orphanages and hospitals as a direct consequence of their belief in the importance of knowing, loving and serving God in this life.
I don't see how that has to do with anything.

Find the source of the argent energy

>photoshops "atheist" to "Christian"
Nice ine faggot

athiests lol

Again, gay. Christianity is an effeminate and ugly religion, which proves it is false. Truth must be manly and aesthetic, not feminine and Jewish as Christianity is.

>Kills multiple people personally
>Leads armies into battle
>Has had multiple sexual partners
>Not a chad

>Never has sex
>Gets executed without a fight
>Not a virgin

Besides the virgin/chad meme works better with Muhammad as the chad since the chad isn't supposed to be good he is the complete opposite of the virgin to the point of absurdism. For example in the original meme
>Virgin keeps his arms at his side awkwardly
>Chad flails around his arms like an autist

Using the Jesus v. Muhammad example
>Virgin Messiah never has sex
>Chad Prophet has sex with multiple women as young as nine

>Statistics not related to what you responded to
>Statistics show more faggots are religious than non religous

You done fucked up religitard

>Giving in to feelings of hate
Jews deserve to be slaughtered. They are against Christ, yet you accept it because you don't want to be mean and anti-semetic. When Christianity falls it will be the fault of today's Christians.

The religion is gay, made up by Jews. The heaven of Christianity is just a reflection of what Jews want most. Infinity happiness and pleasure, ultimate hedonism for eternity. Everything in Christianity is spoken in commercial terms. The wages of sin, Jesus paying the debt of humanity, etc. This is because the religion was invented by Jews, whose natural ethnic conceptual field is commerce.

>doesn't realize sodomites are mich mkre likely to be atheists than normal people
retard

>ultimate red pill
>using faith

Pick one

Out of all the religions in history, Christianity has benefited most from divine intervention. How do you think a 'cuck' religion like Christianity manages to survive in the first place? More importantly, it's the religion that closely matches to those who cross over and come back. Without Christianity, humanity would become so utterly lost, it would be the greatest setback for human history ever. We'd literally lose what little awareness have of the next world.

>effeminate and ugly
being effeminate is a sin retard

>literally creates planets
>not chad
Come on man how many planets did mohammed make(hint it's zero)

You're the retard for thinking Islam and Christianity are that different.

They're both Abrahamic religions and they both follow a lot of the same principles.

Well, the muslims did a better job at keeping their religion true to its roots unlike Christianity

user. You have no idea what you are stating.

youtube.com/watch?v=guYMAycJgYA

Yet Christianity is objectively effeminate, rejecting essential masculinity as sinful. Hmm,

Pick up a history book you uneducated burger

Mmmm, nigger feet.

NDEs are fake. Swedenborg was a homosexual Swede (redundant).

That wasn't my point retard. It's than gaytheists bend over for that kebab cock

Praise Jesus

People think we are leading up to a race war but reality is we are leading up to the Armageddon. There are satanists at work that are trying to destroy Christianity and instill degeneracy upon our society's.

Be strong brothers, don't give into degeneracy and preach the good word.

How about you actually watch the history videos I linked to you first before coming up with a not-argument?

>Did you know Islam doesn't believe in Free Will or Causality?

There's a reason why people don't want to deal with the truth. It's too painful to process.

Racism is a sin. Greasy nigger chimp feet are just as good as any other feet, and made in the image of yahweh.

Besides it isn't you retard. Ofin literally drinks semen