SO DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO THE HARV? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SEXUAL ATTACKS...

SO DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO THE HARV? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SEXUAL ATTACKS. SURE GOYIM, HE COULD OF BEEN EXPOSED A LONG TIME AGO , SO NOW EH HAHA THE MONARCH SLAVES ARE BEING ACTIVATED AND HES GOING TO BE DESTROYED? WHY YOU ASK. ONE WORD

>VACCINES

The harv has stirred up a hornets nest in regard to what he and Bobby D were about to start documenting, that is the very real industry of Vaccines and how they affect the human body. This is a NONO by big proportions.

Now The Harv is being targeted along with anyone else connected to the project or even affiiliates of these two. The hammer is dropping hard and it cannot be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPTD5z_YqXc
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The pharmaceutical industry has very deep pockets, tied to the likes of goldman sachs and other conglomerates, when you threaten their industry then you prepared for war, they decided to attack first and if it means taking the whole hollywood down with them, then so be it as its a message to be sent to others.

Interesting angle. Damn they really must be using vaccines as a eugenics program if this is how far theyll go to silence opposition.

Then why didn't big pharm go after DeNiro too? They all eat pizza in Hollywood.

Well fuck

I wondered what he did to get them to activate the blackmail they have on him.
Let's be real. You don't get famous unless there is blackmail on you. They initiate each other to ensure it.
He angered them though, and that was the end for him. They had way to much dirt on him for him to take a stand.

So not only did he have ugly half breed kids but they're autistic too?

We will see if the hammer comes down on De Niro.

>Robert De Fago

>those shoes

Manlets, am I right, ladies and gentlemen?

Reminds me of 'Wag The Dog', DeNiro may get the treatment that Dustin Hoffman's character got.

How To Make A Fake News Broadcast - Brendon O'Connell

youtube.com/watch?v=XPTD5z_YqXc

> could of

You are indeed an idiot. Their documentary was going to be IN FAVOR of vaccines

dustin hoffman is only 5'6 and hes taller than faggy de niro.

>helloo fellow lanklets, how are you doing?

So we get these degenerates first then once we get them. We can roast the vaccine cucks. Kek needs his chaos for freedom. Pepe will love having his way with there corpses. And now that the BOGs have manifested we literally cannot fail.
The autism has reach heights the spectrum could never have foreseen.

lol

Why go after an employee when you can take down the boss?

That's not the documentary he would make together with Weinstein, since it has been done already

Bump BC maybe

Big if true

This is embarrassing. Sort yourselves out, manlets.

Really makes me think how the people least likely to use vaccines are the richest people in societies

You know you're all going down right? Trump is unlocking everything and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

You are actually an autist if you believe vaccines are bad for you

It all makes sense now. It's funny how often Sup Forums forgets the pharmaceutical lobby influence. Myself included. 70% of the US is medicated. If they can shut down anti tranny research, then I wouldn't be shocked at their aggressive attempts to shut down vaccine speculation.

My fucking doctor just forced me to get a tetanus vaccine, she wouldnt see me otherwise because I had bronchitis and an ear infection, I had avoided vaccines as a whole for 16 years. How fucked am I Sup Forums

Him, Worststein, and every prostitute (yes, those women were prostitutes) should all be tarred and feathered and sent out of the US on a rail.

I think tetanus is a very basic and one that most people have had. I wouldn't worry about that one

Which ones are to be avoided then?

First, this is over a year old, and the picture shown is just the first part of a developing story.

Most of the supporting science behind the documentary was disproven so it wasn't shown at Tribeca. De Niro changed his stance like two days after this, and no other anti-vaccination documentary has been made in the 15 months since this actually mattered.

I see no connection to Weinschtein in this story, I smell a slide thread and I don't like it.

You anons know what to do with slide threads.

You're already on Sup Forums so you can't get much more autistic.

WTFks wrong with his feet?

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

Heightist Goyism.

all of them.

Doubles of truth checked. Alex Jones shills need to be burned by napalm

doin the zukerberg shuffle

Vaccines Revealed is a brand new, released this year series with top scientists and doctors. Excellent information, well done and professional. I'm friends with one of the Drs.

>My doctor
>She
Theres your problem, you should of gotten a new doctor rather then more autism

>Hollywood would put something out (((they)))didn't want seen
sure

>cloud the issue
>To obfuscate or distract from the topic at hand by introducing irrelevant and/or misleading information.

daily reminder he played Frankenstein's Monster

I was saying this on monday. Reminds me of this movie too.

>be Harvey
>Run 2 successful bids at president, i.e. "Count Blackula"
>fuck up Hillary's campaign
>fuck it may as well diddle Alia
>realize I am no longer of use to DNC
>think I am safe as I have dirt on everyone
>was not safe

This makes a lot of sense. I wonder if he was warned ahead of time.

The flu ones are just pure jew liquid

wtf I love harvey now

ALL, BUT DPT HAS BEEN KNOWN TO MAKE PEOPLE HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE OR GO BLIND.

Up untill this point I have not and never will I allow my kids to get vaccinated and neither will I allow them to vaccinate their children. I will continue to tell people how poisonous these chemicals are. Does that upset you? The mere fact that me going against your jewish narrative causes you this much butthurt tells me I am right.