THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE POL

we get to take away normie TV by calling that number and telling them to axe this retarded show lets go twitter.com/Trevornoah/status/919038192703156225

>show
>a whole channel
pol in charge of being not stupid again

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

this post again

fuck off pedo

What about tosh?

ctr shills out in full force tonight

Calling to voice my support of their decision right now

that proves that city people are stupid

Kys, please

He's well established and could easily go to other studios because his show is inherently risk-free (unless you count the occasional racist undertones and hilariously dark humor as dangerous) Seriously, he's said before that his show is so cheap it's not even worth going through the trouble of Comedy Central letting it go.

Viacom is owned a Jewish shill who doesnt do nothing but have every god damn show on every network cultivated with liberal propaganda .

It is about time Viacom is dropped after years of anti-white propaganda

will do it in my most posh accent to help mates.

so...
you're telling me that places with the highest population density voted for hilary but trump still won?
hmm...it's...it's like the majority responsible for the states income choose to vote diffrently, OUT RAGOUS

thanks

Oh my....ohhhhh.
Ayo, Trevor or other muthafuckahz lurkin up in hurr, pic related for (You).
Gas yourself. Fuck you too, Jim Jefferies.

Is this part of the Trump Curse?

CAPITALISM'D

I don't understand how the hell democrats manage to win VA year after year.

without Cali she would only have 177 votes haahaahaha voter ID please

our current governor and the dem running for governor this year are both clinton cronies, its no coincidence hillary won virginia after McAullife gave 30k felons their voting rights back.
Also NoVA fucks over the rest of the state, its full of spics, yankees and commiefornia implants

spectrum? sounds like a bond villain conglomerate

Jefferson plz

That's basically what US telecom companies are.

and yet, i still own about 3k of VOX.
hilarious. /sci/ is such bullshit beyond math, physics, and lab chemistry. several times i tried starting threads on env remediation practices, namely DNAPLs in groundwater, mostly chlorinated.

nothing. buncha fags

Sounds more like the thing your on

>spectrum? sounds like a bond villain conglomerate
Yes, it's Spectre's autistic brother.
>pic related

>Spectre
fuck, i knew the name sounded familiar. thats what i was thinking of