Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly and short...

Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

Yeah, you're exactly right. If you were white, you'd be welcome here. But you're not. Go back.

That's a valid reason.

no im not really fond of you because ive been to your country and i dont really want that exported up here. if you were totally equal intellectually i would love you up here because a bunch of 5-3 stocky midgets makes me look like an aryan god

Do you really believe all Americans hate all Mexicans? What research do you have to support your claim that this is a fact? Oh wait - sorry - you are making an opinion based on emotion and not a statement based on fact.

I will go as far to say I hate stupid claims - and yours is stupid.

Mexicans come to the USA and put their used toilet paper in the trash can instead of flushing it
Everywhere there's Mexicans it smells like shit

Fix your own countries instead of ruining ours, fuck off we're full.

lol its because the water flow is so poor taking a shit is a coinflip about whether it will go down or not. I had to shit in ziplocs in an upper end apartment in Nicaragua

It has nothing to do with the fact that you come from crap hole countries and want to remake America to be exactly like the countries you left.

We're full, GTFO.

God mexicans are so fucking ugly.

Because brown people can't maintain anything so it goes to shit.

>Hispanics

Can you fucking mexican chicano beaners quit acting like like Non mestizos like you? They don't.

You faggots are ruining the word hispanic for anyone who isn't a mestizo you stupid faggots

Then speak our language and don't take our tax money. No one wants to pay for your retarded, drug dealing, kids.

If Mexicans were white everyone would be trying to get into your successful country and not vice versa. :^)

This thread is a repeat

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

No, it's because you're the dumb uneducated fucks that go in droves to USA and force them to turn everything into Mexico 2.0 under some pretext like "but muh stolen territories" (as if you ever read a book about it). Then you pretty much butcher both the english and spanish language and you're fucking obnoxious about being Mexican yet when you come here or get deported you won't shut up about USA.

Nobody likes chicanos and pochos.

You forgot fat

Only 30 percent of Mexicans are white and they are doing fine in Mexico so they won't leave. We'll take all of them if they wanted to come. It's not about being Mexican it's about being short, fat and dumb. Who wants more of that here?

this Mexico should be rich and prosperous for all its citizens and why isn't it. Because the tradition of corruption that is ingrained in its
culture and fuck that being imported here.
that and the pee smell everywhere because they all pee on the street and against the walls. It is nauseating.

yeah no shit.
maybe you should fuck off to mexico

No, we would still want them fucking gone. I fucking hate how foreigners seem to fucking think they deserve to be here. When Trump is deporting people it's not just spics, it's also illegal Europeans and the like. Fuck all of these foreign entities get them all the fuck out of my country.

You waving the Mexican flag. You're saying shit like "reconquista." You make it clear that your intentions are not to integrate and become American but to "reclaim" the southwest for Mexico. That's why we hate you.
t. fourth generation Mexician

Most don't even have an education. They don't steal our jobs because they do shit no one wants to but they do kill our economy and drain our social services. Just for clarifications I'd prefer spics over nogs and slimes all day. Atleast spics work hard. Can't convince a nigger to get a job when the government gives them everything free and reward them for breeding without means to support their brood.

FUCKING THIS.
I hate how liberal faggots assume Trump is against mexicans specifically. Like, if you paid attention, you'd know he's anti-illegals more than anything.

I'd be all for deporting every illegal mexican in the US, except I don't want those faggots in my country either. These people are totally okay with disrespecting the law, which is the last thing we need here. Send them to Syria or NK via helicopter or something.

if u go through the legal process to enter the country idgaf, if u cross the border and have 5 kids and get deported leaving your kids behind to get raised on us taxpayer money u can diaf

MEXICANS ARE NOT UGLY ONLY CIA SHILL MAKE THREAD TO TEMPT PEOPLE INTO SAYING MEXICANS ARE UGLY

>doesn't know what the word "hypocrite" means

What you've proven here is that the real reason we hate Mexicans isn't hypocritical at all: we hate you because Mexicans are repugnantly stupid people.

you already made this thread. we will figure out how to remove them all dont worry, or we will remove ourselves with white flight.
sage

>spics work hard
you must be from somewhere where theyre not prevalent

They know he's against illegals but they spin it as racism. In America being deemed a racist is the worst thing even though we've been ok with the trith for 400 years suddenly the teuth is mean so you can't say it. You can't say nigger culture is the cause of their problems. The lack of consciousness of consequence in niggers is astounding because we are no longer allowed to explain it without being racist. Hey little niglet want to get out of the ghetto open a god damn book and stop commiting crimes, wake up on monday and go to work.

Oh no, I've legitimately met """""educated""""" mexicans (aka, dumbass normies who act like US liberals) who say he's against mexicans as a whole. It doesn't help that our (((media))) forgets to mention the "illegal" part pretty much always.

he is a spic himself, nobody speaks good of mexican aliens except for communist faggots who want more leftist voters

i dislike mexican aliens more than US niggers, but have no problem with mexicans in mexico. i feel like trump is the same. yall are a huge country and the poorest of your society had nothing to lose and came here

Yup, from what I can tell, his "they're not sending their best" statement is totally correct. Too bad so many people act like US libs. I've only met like 3 people who aren't blindly against Trump

>
i can only imagine being a native in mexico, and everyone who is 1% whiter than you discriminating against you
no job, no money, no education
take your wife and hop in the car and come to america, where liberals will see your brown skin and thank god for more leftist voters, give you free shit, and let you have 10 kids on gov money
of course we hate these people and its time for us to show them they are not welcome here just like they arent welcome in the better parts of mexico.

completely concur with all of this. great posts

Bullshit.

That's why you need to feel ashamed for not being part of the master race.

This.

i mean there's some kind of discrimination, but a lot of people can make it big if they try. a 4 year degree is free if you're smart and poor. after that if you can make it into the military you will make around 40-70k a month which is more than enough. you can also sell coke and invest wisely and when people least expect it start a new life in some other country in South America with a shit ton of money.