SG1 and Stargate Atlantis could be pretty redpilled

Watching re-runs of Stargate series and I am pretty sure the Goauld infiltrating the Trust and in turn the gov't and military are lefty deep state and humans trying to turn the wraith into humans are pretty much like trying to turn some cultures into western ones. Make sense?

Just don't equate Ori with Medieval Catholicism, that may trigger some folks here.

actually hated the Ori theme, SG1 lost me on that kinda lost interest in it after that.and I am not catholic just thought it dumb and sacrilegious.

All of Stargate is shitting on organized religion. It took you till season 9 to figure that out? It seems to be more in favor of organic spirituality (ancients)

SG1 was amazing. It's a shame we'll never get another Stargate series as good.

Its gnostic-masonic fable portrayed as a sci-fi series.

I have been brainwashed/trained to over look a lot of that. when I was younger I would've called it out for what it was/is, blasphemy. when you watch enough tv you accept things as a Christian you never should. I admit I have fallen away because of attrition. One should turn the TV off completely and raise your children without one if you ant christian biblical values to be maintained and remembered. Hard to do with all the media nowadays, but doable.

Stargate is the fucking best show ever made. No modern scifi is remotely as comfy or fun.
Amanda Tapping gave me unrealistic standards for a wife.
Seasons 9-10 are dead to me. Honestly it should have ended at Lost City.

>blasphemy
That's the old word for Hatespeech right?

>DaMN

yeah, butt buddy and I rewatch sg1 to this day. truly one of the greatest series, even if most of it just might be nostalgic memories. atlantis was a let down compared to sg1 but still watchable and that shit what came after atlantis was just straight garbage.

I still watch old SG-1 episodes every now and then. Watched it extensively when it still aired on TV. Going back and watching it with the lens of being redpilled makes so much more about it stand out.

don't know. I know the majority of people today, christian and non christian have no fear of God. Brainwashed by movies and tv and schools and churches preaching cheap Grace.
Fear of the Lord. the realization that he is creator and well God, makes God unfriendly and makes everyone feel bad that God will hold them accountable for their sins. That mustn't happen, to feel uncomfortable when God is supposed to be love and rainbow and unicorns and needs to leave when He does not fit the narrative.
Man, we are fucked aren't we?

>fear of God
I fear no god, never have and never will!
If you need a threat of eternal punishment from an all powerful being that is always watching, you are the horrible person.

Indeed,

>If you need a threat of eternal punishment from an all powerful being that is always watching, you are the horrible person.
This.
Morality comes from god, not religion.
Well it WAS made in conjunction with actual soldiers.

And the amount of goys on theshow is unusually high.

>you are the horrible person
and you love to judge people do you?
what a dick.

You are at GateStop when this man slaps your girlfriend's ass

What do you do?

Keep in mind he is a chosen prime of his god

It's pro-military slant wouldn't fly today.

>you love to judge people
Damn right I do, so much so it's mu fucking day job!

Sup Forums is a different board. Check it out

His eyeballs are going into a jar of alcohol in short order. His god can eat a bag of dicks.

Religion is a conduit to teach people about God. it can be perverted of course and has been many times.
hen I say the old fashion term 'fear of the Lord', I mean respect due to the creator and what the bible says. it seems even a Pole raised perhaps in the church has forgotten about the bible and the respect due to our God. That is where the word fear come from. Like I said in a previous post we mustn't make anything unpleasant for our present generation of wimps and crybabies who cannot bear that their god is not lollipops and rainbows.

Yeah I lost interest when Richard Dean Anderson left the show (other than an occasional special guest appearance). That annoying chick that came on (not Amanda Tapping but the other one) was fucking annoying as well

Slap his ass and finish with a energetic grope.

the farscape actors slide over from one universe to another.

Both Stargate series=good stuff, good solid scifi without all the degeneracy that we see in current TV