What exactly is Lena Dunham a survivor of?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister
archive.is/qacxw
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/11/06/lena-dunam-sexual-abuse-sister-grace-exploration-lawsuit/18524915/
archive.is/3dPme
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lena_Dunham#LENA_DUNHAM_MOLESTED_HER_BABY_SISTER
archive.is/92VJp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not the next Holocaust, that's for sure.

A diet.

Twitter
I wanted to kill myself after seeing that, so I assume it's the same

"fpbp"

she survived raping her sister

Defiler Dunham the molester needs to be gassed

Self Defense.

its funny i came from a nightmarish upbringing by American standards and have clawed my way up to a decent position in life. Im also an unabashed sperglord talking politics and unlike most call out libshittery at every possible turn. Almost every "discussion" with some middle/upper middle class white women thats greatest struggle in life was having her cell phone taken away by daddy for a week when she was 15 devolves into "you dont know what its like to be oppressed"

Lena Dunham a rape survivor.

Her sister is too, she's the one who was raped.

100 man gang bang

FPBP

Anorexia

a vicious beating with an ugly stick

>she survived raping her sister

pebbles

WWW.carrolldunham.net

Abortion.
She is a living abortion.

Technically, every living person is a "survivor". I'm a "survivor", but that doesn't make me immune from criticism.

We're a dying breed.

>what is she a survivor of

Teen angst

her tweet was in response to this

I'm guessing she was "raped" as in not raped.

OOOOOOOOOH THATS A SPICY MEATBALL!!

Holy fucking REKT

That is a good meme. Here is another one.

>:(
You can't hide your palpable butthurt by acting smug, sweetie.

As in looked at by a man through a screen door. HOW DARE YOU!

>implying I have any friends

the disgusted Mexican is the best part. He turns up everywhere!

i'm hoping islam wins and everybody gets raped to death in harems at this point.

I love how the publisher of Dunham's book, in which she makes the rape accusation against an actual person at her university, forced Dunham to issue a carefully crafted statement essentially admitting it was all bullshit without using that language. That statement was meticulously crafted to avoid a defamation suit. That guy was about to sue the shit out of Dunham and her publisher.

>the sun from mario 3
lel

this, beaner the (photo) bomber

Tight, can I get a source on this?

This

Diabetes

She survived avoiding prosecution for sexually assaulting her sister.

Checked. Indeed it is fellow leaf

Life unfortunately.

No link here. Just google "Lena Dunham publisher apology statement"

5 consecutive ham sandwiches

>What exactly is Lena Dunham a survivor of

A decade long diet of Chinese food and doughnuts

The only reason I don't completely hate Twitter is because even though it is a vast, odorous pile of rotting shit, it has little flecks of comedy platinum in it like this.

She is a survivor of factual allegations of sexual assault.
truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister
archive.is/qacxw

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/11/06/lena-dunam-sexual-abuse-sister-grace-exploration-lawsuit/18524915/
archive.is/3dPme

>Editors say they would welcome a deposition with Dunham in which they could ask "why she believes it is now appropriate for a 28-year-old woman to make light of opening her baby sister's vagina, paying her with candies for prolonged kisses on the lips in the manner of a 'sexual predator,' or masturbating in bed next to her prepubescent sister."

>Is it normal for a 7-year-old to look at her 1-year-old sister's vagina? Is it normal for sisters to share the same bed until ages 17 and 11? What about one bribing the other with candy for a five-second kiss on the lips?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Lena_Dunham#LENA_DUNHAM_MOLESTED_HER_BABY_SISTER
archive.is/92VJp

>As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a motorcycle chick. Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just relax on me. Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.

>I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This dick

Those poor men, they must be traumatized! PTSD. Check out her dad's art work.

Incest. She diddled her sister.

shes a survivor of merit based hiring practices

Yeah. That's not the same as playing "Doctor" or "Show and tell." That's outright molestation. Also, the age difference is more than a little creepy.

survivor of molesting her sister

Boom

She brutally molested her younger sister.

"Victim blaming" is a made up term to silence critical thought. Exactly like "Islamophobe". They don't want you peaking under the cover to discuss what's really going on.

Forced abortion.

Jews just make you want to hate them.

Fucking KEK

She survived being cancer.

fucking underrated.

fucking lol just saw him

she survived sticking pebbles in her little sister's vagina

so brave

a few beatings from sam hyde

oh my god. that's actually lena dunham?

when I first saw those pics I though it was just some canadian dude fucking around

savage

Hi, Sam.

didn't that kike rape her sister? god bless donald for burning these kikes alive they will never recover from this

>"Do Not" Juan

imagine how many ghost writers and editors read this shit and told her "brave, so edgy, we love it!"

fyi her little sister turned into a dike. WEIRD

kek

She go brapppppppppfffttttbrappppp out da front butt too

A slaughterhouse.

What really gets me is that this lumpen androgyne oaf look is purely by choice in her case.

She's rich enough to get a trainer and/or surgery if she wanted to, but no.
I have no idea why someone, especially a female, would elect to go through life looking like...that.

Not being jailed for child molestation I think

>next holocaust
>implying there ever was one
KYS

herself.

She survived complete expulsion from her family, and society in general, after molesting her sister.

you're expected to at least try to look it up yourself before asking for a link for casual information that's been posted and discussed here prior to your arrival.

>dat projection

The first one you mean.

You just KNOW this is going to be eating away at her for months, if not years now. Women can't handle criticism of their self worth.

Sister fisting. She was the fister.

>Women can't handle criticism of their self worth.
She's a brave survivor, and she's going to show you you're wrong by proving she's worth another box of donuts. Or 7.

top kek

It would at least make sense to look like that if she was a dyke.

mooooslimes wouldnt even rape that thing

lel
i honestly don't know what's better, the meme or its response to it

She doesn't look like that anymore.

Look at her dads "art".

OH HOHH OH OHHHOHOH OH

PFFFFFFHBAAAAHAAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

Is this real?

Abortion.

Hmmmm mmmhmmm mmmmm

I love women logic.

How dare you fat shame me, I'm perfect the way I am.

Hey guys, look at all the weight I lost and how thin I am!

disagreements.