twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What am I looking at

The last days of the potato man.

>storm moving eastward in the northern hemisphere
wat fuc

Yeah, this one is pretty fucking weird.

Potato Famine 2: electric boogaloo

-eal. Correct. Sage. Now fuck off

That is what they get for legalizing gay marriage. Repent Ireland before its too late

Sea levels have stopped rising and are actually falling.

Sorry to burst your spleen, er bubble.

>muh brick & stone buildings
will be knocked over

1st time in recorded history a hurricane hits fucking Ireland. The weather is definitely fucked. Don't get me wrong, man has control and minimal influence but we are standing on the precipice of a drastic change to be sure.

Lol, that's actually good bait.

So youre telling me, your rainy isles are going to get even more rain?
wow, shocking.

I dont see why anyone should give a shit about this unless you live in a straw hut, and thats even if the hurricane survives the colder waters.

>not knowing anything about meteorology and thinking this was impossible at any other time in the earth existence

>The weather is definitely fucked

Goddamned 18th century Bongs and their SUVs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlantic_hurricanes_in_the_18th_century

>The Great Storm of 1703. Most powerful wind force ever experienced in modern English history and caused more death and destruction that any known storm before or after.

its literally three hours away, the whole country is shutting down

FLAT EARF CONFIRMED

A bit of wind isn't going to knock over a solid reinforced concrete structure

Its a storm, nothing major. I don't understand all the hype. It is actually really calm here at the moment and I live by the coast. I will be trying to get some images tomorrow like vid related. Hopefully I won't be blown into the sea otherwise I might end up in America and I don't know which part of that would be the worst.

youtu.be/U-97hkcRX4s

Doesn't it rain in the British Isles like 300 days a year anyway?

>Hurrikang wipes out potato niggers and bagpipe niggers
>Daddy goes full imperialist again, conquering and populating these lands with only the strongest and smartest of anglos.
>shitskins are enslaved for the glory of the anglo
>anglosphere is finally established
>war against the EUSSR
>triumph for a third time
>the world knows peace again thanks to the Anglo

post yfw

>>British isles
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know full well that the collective name of ALL of the islands (not just Britain and Ireland) is the British Isles.

A hurricane hitting Ireland at this trajectory and you actually think globe warming is the cause this time? Think again.

In Ireland we get over 300 rainy days per year. That is why it is an ever bigger event for us when the sun comes out.