NEW CRYPTIC ASSANGE TWEET

web.archive.org/web/20170608193959/http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2010/12/07/julian-assanges-information-coup-the-long-tail-of-regime-change/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/919743165556502528
youtu.be/iS8mrflAU2M
web.archive.org/web/20170608193959/http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2010/12/07/julian-assanges-information-coup-the-long-tail-of-regime-change/
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/JulianAssange
youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR2TmeNYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cryptic
Seems pretty straightforward imhotbqhwy

>Assange is literally a useful idiot for the russian hacker

oh wow I'm so surprised, who would have thought he's just a Russian(trump) pawn to try and destroy the US government

Cant tell if troll or actually retarded, but you made me respond so updoot 6/10

Hahaha the evidence is 7 year old article written about himself
That means he has DNC shit going back that far at least, probably every email they ever sent since 2008

No reason to hold back if someone gonna talk about ya like dis...
Assange tweet Oct 15 8:24

MUH RUSSIA

You can hang yourself now, hillbilly

Looks like it's retarded

bumbing habbening bread

BUMPED

kys trump poz cocksucking retard

>thinks Democrat politicians who want to perpetuate nigger pro-gramz is the US government

So this bomb drop tomorrow is about the DNC. That's the hint i'm taking

I love how the same article talks about how Wikileaks hurt Russia, utterly BTFOing everything Hillary said about him.

It's saying shit like that that made you gay

Assange is pointing a finger here ...

Hannity Tick Tock....

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/919743165556502528

Interesting quote from the article:

>What is the minimum number of links that must be cut to separate the conspiracy into two groups of equal number? (divide and conquer). The answer depends on the structure of the conspiracy.

Answer: Harvey Weinstein certainly cuts the Democratic conspiracy into two smaller factions.

ok holy fuck this is really shaping up to be a happening night.

nice b8 m8

I am a time traveler from the future.

youtu.be/iS8mrflAU2M

Hillary Clinton will have a mental breakdown on the street.

So youre actually retarded.
Dude, Wikileaks has been around for over a fucking decade at this point, long before fucking Trump cams around, and they have consistently put out quality information over that decade, information that has been damning to multiple countries all facets of the political spectrum.
You probably didnt know this because youre fucking 12.
But keep thinking that hes a Russian agent, working for Trump, Jesus fucking Christ dude neck yourself ASAP you little bitch.

The ticking started over Seth Rich and muh Russia. So yeah. Probably. The diversity of people jumping on this and other happenings is really baffling.

But the Trump/Hannity/Assange end is likely about that. I don't even know what to expect about Vegas.

Let's talk about the finger, guyz!

Trump gonna pardon Assange?
Seems like if there was a conspiracy to take down the DNC years before MUH BLUMPF RUSSIA then that exonerates Imperator Trump I

ASSANGE U|IS RUA|SSAN HACKER... HE IS FUCKER. HE IS RUSSIAN HACK AND HE HACK MY AMERICA. HE HACKED MY AMERICA!!!!

Democrats created ISIS.

Conspiracy is a reach here because there isn't any stated intent. Just hypothetical yams

SSANEG Julian ASsange is a Russian Hacker. These new documents show clearly and conclusively that: 1. RUSSIA IS HACKING US. 2. THE RUSSIANS ARE NAZIS. 3. Assange is acting for russian state 4. Cletus vote trump because Assange hack DNC 7 years ago. This is all clear from the post.

oh ya...me likey..

It's the calm before the storm.

please be storm tomorrow kthx

UGHHHH FEELINGS

SEAN HANNITY CONFIRMED!!! HAPPENING!!!! GET ME IN ON THE SCREEN CAPTURE!!!!!

MegaAnon says it's 650k files from Weiner's computer

>It's the calm before the storm.
wrong. we have moved into the storm before the happening.
calm

>looks like you have the cock sucking part down.

Maybe the "deal" they came up with wasnt JUST Assange revealing how he got the DNC emails from last summer but ALSO the release of the ultimate DNC deathblow archive because of how badly they acted in response to last summer
It really shows poor leadership and crisis management when an organization that has a data breach and leak like they wants to continue on as a viable entity and rather than act contrite instead slanders the publisher and accuses him of all sorts of libelous defamatory things. I mean.....didnt he just prove to the DNC maybe dont fuck with me? How fucking thick are these people? I'm starting to buy the liberalism is a mental illness bit, maybe that whole kuru brain prion thing has some weird legs to it

My bad that is about right. We are in the happening stage.

Assange is explaining how he plans/planned to take down the DNC.

"This is the intellectual foundation of his thoughts on leaks. If you break the links between conspirators, you decrease their control. The traditional way is to do this is to cut off the head of the snake, but what Assange is suggesting here is that technology has given him another way to accomplish the same goal. Call it the long tail of regime change. Instead of taking out one very high value conspirator, you could attempt to break the links between lots of low level conspirators by making them too paranoid to communicate."

Storm confirmed

>Workers of the world, unite!
>Except you working class white people, this movement is for elites only.

Assange and Hannity both posted it around 10. That is your happening.

Anticipate him breaking the links of low level conspirators. Weinstein/Weiner....more to follow

Trump: and i want pizzagate if you're getting a pardon

Assange: how's Weinsteins phone? Check it.

Trump: Sean, tweet 'tick tock' again. Our guys are gonna love this.

Thinking the Russians won't turn on Trump in an instant. They only backed his candidacy because Putin hated Hillary.

Trump has torn apart more deals then he's cut, for this supposed "deal-maker." Mexico, Japan and North Korea aren't going to turn to Russia after TPP and NAFTA go down, Russia has nothing to offer but oil.

They'll turn to China. Backing Trump was a huge error, and Putin is starting to realize it.

I can't make this anymore clear for you lazy faggots

That's an awfully hot coffee pot

fake and gay

#DisbandTheDNC

#DemsFundTerrorists

#ClintonCrimeSyndicate

along the right lines?

B-but he was instrumental to such conspiracy

My man breasts are tingling! I would NOT pass the pencil test right now!

Wow. Thanks for the irrefutable evidence.

Witness my power as I destroy the PTB and usher in a new age of enlightenment. The fire rises, check'em boys, tomorrow the curtain shall be dropped and the satanists will be revealed

>2. THE RUSSIANS ARE NAZIS

except SHE IS THE ONE WHO COMMITTED TREASON BY DOING SO

So sad someone found out

old wiki insurance and 2nd impact docs, dumping what i have

more

so what are the cryptic messages/keys even for?

twitter.com/seanhannity

twitter.com/JulianAssange

Both link the same article:

Details Assange's plan to take down the corrupt DNC.

This is the intellectual foundation of his thoughts on leaks. If you break the links between conspirators, you decrease their control. The traditional way is to do this is to cut off the head of the snake, but what Assange is suggesting here is that technology has given him another way to accomplish the same goal. Call it the long tail of regime change. Instead of taking out one very high value conspirator, you could attempt to break the links between lots of low level conspirators by making them too paranoid to communicate.

In a nutshell, Assange is taking down lots of low level players rather than cutting off the head of the snake.

That is the happening. Hopefully we can expect lots of low level players to fall this week.

as a gayfag, i apologize for this bull dyke.
half the lgbtbbq community needs to be culled

The end of the Breitbart article is food for though,

how far is transparency pushed within western civilisation giving power to dictatorial states Saudi/Russia?

Man. That's a great rhyme. Are you a world renowned hip hop wrapper?

What I like about Trump is that hold grudges and will do anything to get back at the people who did him wrong.
I listened to a report on NPR the other day about how he sued a city and school district over a golf course and called some guy an asshole at some city function.

lol.

*All of it.

Why doesn't he sign his posts?

you are actually right
if you are a part of the community, it means you want that to be your defining quality.
which, of course, makes non fairies like me miffed.

Trump is going to pardon Julian and BTFO of DNC and Mueller.

How is he going to pardon a dead person?

He is just riding the wave fool

What if i told you there was a place where everyone called you a faggot but treated you like a person? Is that something you might be interested in?

wow its literally nothing. huurr durr happening to end all happenings

She's going around like she hasn't broken laws, or the hearts of millions of libtards.

how can I make this clearer? Assange is telling you what his plan has been all along and Hannity is saying the time is here and the low level players are getting taken out.

deadman package that people have.

How did a dead guy just get released from a clinic? You won't see Jesus, but Julian is still with us.

She sounds like its a bad thing, "weaponising information." We must break laws everyday if that's the case.

I see nothing here that would distinguish this hack from any garden variety LARP

the democrat went full retard by allowing the arch criminal clinton's run the dnc...now they have nothing but their insane thoroughly rejected minions dwindling by the day.

If it is a weapon it can be banned

found something yuge

Remember the congresswoman who met with assange and said that she tried to tell trump about assange seeking pardon in exchange for proving Russia didn't give them the documents, but his aides refused to pass it on?

She passed it on to Rand Paul who said he would tell him next time they met.....

Friendly reminder the last hashes "Assange" tweeted out DID NOT MATCH the insurance files that were subsequently posted later. You can all easily verify this for yourselves.

Stay frosty, anons.

the world dodged a bullet last november.

I've been saying this for awhile.
>make DNC unelectable
>(((our))) guy is POTUS
>nov 2018congress and senate becomes republican majority
>defacto one party nation state
>public is sick of commies and embracing actual facism
>dictatorship is established
>jews prepared for the end game

I think it's funny that both major parties hate Wikileaks. DailyKos and Breitbart equally talk shit about Wikileaks and consider it a threat and want it taken down.

I don't care what information they leak. I support them 100%.

There was nothing revelatory in the DNC leak. Incriminating stuff, sure, but nothing that surprised anyone with a shred of skepticism.

In hindsight, this was likely bath salts.

a few more

comping this because those digits - bump

>Pay attention so you don't lose the opportunity to approach this right and look like fucking heroes.

>Remember when I said you won't see Hillary go down for pizza, but you will see her go down for big shit?! Then, I told you if you keep looking for her being charged for pizza, you'll miss all of the big wins and REAL HAPPENINGS?! This is exactly what I was referring to. This is Assange's final release (to the EXACT DAY, A YEAR LATER) of his promised, pre-election "October surprise". He was set to release it on 10/21/16 and since 10/14/16, you've hardly seen him since the embassy and his Icelandic HQ went dark, with the rest of his employees other than Jacob.

>Like I said in the thread before, these are the Weiner files the NYPD mirrored/retained as evidence before handing the hardware to the FBI. Some of the files are pizza-coded creepy, just like Podesta's don't get me wrong but, the NYPD recovered ALL of the files on Weiner/Huma's computer, which in their majority, are directly tied to ALL of Hillary's dirty Secretary of State Middle East dealings and her backdoor foundation profits thanks to hundreds of millions in cashed payroll checks for their dirty "cooperation". Yes, the pizza will burn, but she will ultimately go down for the shade she threw to our nation, as our Secretary of State.

>Just want to be clear... you're not getting 650k of pizza related files. You're getting 650k of NYPD recovered files from Weiners/Huma's computer that will mostly focus on their EXTENSIVE international/Terror funding and fueling crimes and as you read through the files, yes, you'll see a bunch of creepy Podesta-style, back and forth files/communications, sprinkled in between. PLEASE don't let yourselves get so excited over pizza, that you completely miss the actual fucking happening you're being given in this release.

Clinic?

thats a parody
youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR2TmeNYc
real

What is the Fall of Cassandra?

Jesus Campos who we damn near proved was doing a Bernie weekend was released from a clinic today cause he had PTSD. Not buying it for a minute.

What if related to Seth Rich...