California proves once again why it is a LGBT Dumpster Fire

A Long Beach California Library earlier tweeted a now deleted tweet of a Tranny that goes by the alias on twitter @Xochi_Mochi reading to young children, any more questions why America hates California?

Other urls found in this thread:

lelombrik.net/86227
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is truly terrifying looking. Probably going to give those kids nightmares for years.

What history do they have? They can't breed and have been hated for being degenerates for eons? Thats something you should hide not celebrate.

Also trannies are sick.

Fuck Cali

>See kids, drag queens are guys that like to dress and look like women.
>But you look like a demon.
>Exactly

Are we in the end times? Revelations says that evil will be obvious to the righteous but others will embrace that evil and not be able to see it. Do liberals not see the demon horns? Do they look at this and feel like they are looking at a normal person?

Psss, not yet, Wait for the Revelation 9:6
And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

Meanwhile in an Indian classroom, lelombrik.net/86227

Can anyone give me a legitimate reason why we shouldn't firebomb that state and salt the earth where it once stood?

That is what scares me

Taco bell and Arby's.
Just gave you 2 good reasons to go to work in the morning.

This card is very related

Lucifer is real, poor kids, I'm glad I was raise in the 90s

I bet some kid thought a wizard was doing story time.

Would fug

>LGBTQ History Month

Like taking your life is hard? Is it saying the people will be too pussy to kill themselves?

Drag should be outlawed

This isn't even drag anymore. I thought drag queens were men who tried to look like caricatures of women. This thing has fucking horns.

At some point you have to look at the slippery slope and realize its a fucking hole straight down to literal hell itself.

the earthquake and subsequent tidal wave needs to come yesterday.

Fuck Cali and everything it stands I have no sympathy for anymore wild fires or earthquakes Cali gets from now on FUCK CALIFORNIA

All three kids pictured won't look at the thing.

Transgenders are the new clowns.

Was looking like a follower of Slaanesh part of the plan?

Sounds like us tho, we want WW3 or something to happen but we continue on living on the edge of war.

How to get kids used to seeing demons.