This is why you dont race mix

post abominations of race mixing so we can stop these travesties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks like Ike.
Most people don't know that Eisenhower was a mulatto. It's pretty much a state secret.

Brittany is the result of undoing race mixing. Her kids with her future white husband are going to look very white and pretty, while likely losing the last bit of negative negroid features.

KYS
ONE DROP RULE retard, the last thing we want is nigger blood spread further into the white gene pool. she needs to be sterilized

She's bi-racial???

>le 60% face

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you posting the new Klingons

That shit is awful

This is average light skinned black

Does she have heterochromia?

Yes I agree
Stop fucking our women please
Thank you

almost nearly more disgusting than britanny venti's hammerhead shark eyes from being half nigger

why does god allow this? Have we been forsaken?

daddy why were you so cruel as to bring me into this world?

God she is so fucking hot

There is obviously some condition there retard

>That niggress is so fucking ugly

What are you doing in fucking Burkina Faso? Where are you originally from?
Rare.

>Posting the correction after 2 generations of white genes fixing the mistakes
>an example of good racemixing
No, this is just evidence that there is still hope for someone's bloodline if they repent and never go black again

This is albinism, not race mixing.

she is 1/4 black

He's a nu-male, he had to take what he could get

>das it mane

Bingo. Mixing was attempted by teutons in both Australia and the Americas, and we can attest that it was an abject failure. Want to see a success story? Look to the method of the Arab slave traders.

Correct, she's attractive because of her white features.

These are his parents.

>b-but racemixing is beautiful libtards whine
Absolutely disgusting.

Retards: newborn babies don't point their eyes in the same direction for a while.

DELET THIS

>posting the perfect 6'5 alpha male

>k-kill m-meee...

Maybe. She still has the hi inner canthal and interalar distance. Still has a short round skull. Wide Bizygomatic breadth. She looks like a groid. Her progeny will still look weird even if she mixes with a white.

>Normal looking black man
>Normal looking white woman
>Give birth to a mongrel
Yep, seems about right. If blacks stuck to their own they might honestly have a shot.

noah has always been fugly

his parents are good looking though

if that nigger had impregnated another nigger maybe the child would not be as fucked up

Jesus fucking Christ. Dysgenics is fucking disgusting.

>nigger
>ginger
I... feel sorry for her.
Do I?
Is it not pity?
What is this feel

at least in the animal world that shit gets worked out.

among humans though... it's just fucking disgusting and outrageous.

I know you guys like to go on about "le epic one drop", but most of these mutts seem like they'd breed back into whites pretty quickly as long as they all found white partners

Would let her shit on my face.

You are human. Its like when you see a dog that is hungry in the street and you want to feed it. That dog didn't do anything wrong, and in this case neither did that girl. Its not her fault her parents were retards who bought into the Jew's racemixing meme.

She is cursed to a life of struggle and her identity has been stolen from her for a pound of shekels.

Shes probably 1/8th black

So fucking sad. And fucking hilarious at the same time. You know every time he sees one of those "humans" he wants to kill himself.

FTFY

Its never too late. Look at
Getting back to normal after just 1-2 generations. Venti is 1/4 black and she almost looks human again.

It doesn't violate the NAP though. Which is one of the many reasons why I can't agree with ancaps.

nice

>t. hispanic-negroid country pretending to be scientific about whiteness

it's peak post-modern hilarity that le 52% country still prognosticates about who or what is or isn't white

like ethnic pork and cheese people

K e k
e
k

DELET

She's pretty fucking hot.

it feels like Sup Forums is full of burgers who don't realize that they've been outnumbered by spics for years but that the spics are a quiet and hardworking people and are relatively invisible i.e. don't complain as loudly as cletus "why dont my whiskey still pay the bill" smith

LOLTYLER1.COM DISCOUNT CODE ALPHA

i.. im not white!?

Race mixing is not that bad, but it's still identity damage though. A lot of white people have at least one black ancestor due to the negro being bred out of them with more and more white people.

But then her face makes her look like a kike.
Shame, really.

on what planet?

They would still probably have some negroid shit such as a bit of pumped up lips or a large ass

I still can't believe people still think white/black kids look more black. Look at that bleach. It's insane. Doesn't look black or European.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

In all fairness, De Niro is Italian, not white.

>Britain
>Thinks a mongrel is perfectly normal
The memes write themselves

Is that really a leaf using a U.S. proxy? Fuck off leaf.

racemixed people tend to look hot desu

speaking of mixed race, we should do something with these fuckers trying to end the white race and justifying it with "we need to end racism"

only on inbred island

Found a cute picture of you user

>Race mixing is bad the image

Yes lets ignore the fact that they had children at age 45 and had a surrogate mother for another pregnancy. also the smallest one has confirmed autism

Is this black gentleman /ourguy/?

Close, I'm a few miles from the boarder. And I have blonde hair and blue eyes, unlike nigger wop De Niro.

pic

Can someone post the Yuropeen woman screenshots of YT first being with a black man then being preggo talking about single mom. I

So sensitive

6'5

probably

Kek

You're a Minnesota Swedecuck aren't you.

>race mixing thread
>its all whites and negro mixing

Damn, even here, you are obsessed with negros. Whites are probably the only race were you can find a mixed example of every possible race.