Should America Apologize to the Blacks?

Fun fact, America used to buy slaves from African kingdom in exchange for arms, which the black kingdoms used to go out and fight other kingdoms and make their people slaves. Then would sell even more slaves for gold which would go to the African tribal leader at the expense of the people. This is what is considered fair in American justice system. Basically after the slave trade Africa became an intense battleground with people killing eachother for slaves.

Also it was Dutch slave traders who didn't allow slavery in Ndederlands because they considered blacks inferior but they shipped them to America. What im saying is America was REALLY racist at least the Dutch had some empathy but America was brutal.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life,_Liberty_and_the_pursuit_of_Happiness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal#Criticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. The Jews should apologize to America for selling faulty farm equipment.

> WHEN WILL BLACKS APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WORTHLESS NIGGERS?

Can't tell if more racist or anti-semitic

>should america apologize to the blacks?
it already did, even though it had no obligation to

Maybe we should try the opposite,
Enslave em again?

fpbp.

also, the black community owes whites reparations for the 15,000 rapes of white women by black men committed per year.

also, the black community needs to apologize for culturally appropriating the invention of peanut butter.

Also
The jooz

>I know, I'll put on a Kekistani flag
>Those racists on Sup Forums sure love their Kekistan memes
>They will never imagine that I'm not one of them
Sage and gay

enjoy ban

East India Company. I think people hate Jews not some much for the evil that they do and have done but for the fact that they always hide behind someone else's name while doing it.

I would recommend that you lurk more before posting, but no matter how much you do you will still stick out like a sore faggot

Whats anti Semitic about telling the truth?

The companies that traded slaves were DUTCH

I openly aspout the opinion, in my home state of Maryland, that slavery should be reinstitutionalized.

That's really messed up.

I often hear that, but a perfect society cannot exists without some form of slavery or indentured servitude.

>Swamp Jews
>not Jews

I won't apologize for my ancestors taking those worthless, sub-human niggers out of the jungle to live amongst free men. If anything, niggers should be thanking me, and giving me reparations.

niggers should be happy they ended up in America and they're not stuck back in Africa

Why not everyone be free?

but africa would have been fine without whites.

aspout this motherfucker

it is a shithole now because whites left
are you five years old?
>why not everyone have money n be happy :DDDD

Because almost no one would want to due the hard manual labor and the dirty work that we need done. That is for lesser beings to do. In return we give them food and housing, saving them from starvation and mud huts. A worthy trade.

These
The truth is that true (institutional) racism in America died when slavery did in 1865, officialized with the passage of the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments along with the Civil Rights Act of 1866 overriding the black codes soon after. The Jim Crow system was on a separate but equal basis because they used race-neutral policies that in effect was lopsided in favor of whites cause niggers suck and the idea of what "equal" has changed overtime culminating in the end of Jim Crow in the 1950s and 60s.
America since has unironically been the closest thing to an egalitarian utopia the world has ever known according to the contemporary understanding of it.
"all men are created equal" from the Declaration of Independence didn't originally mean no slavery, they meant all men when born are infants equally subjugated by their lack of ability, to grow and develop in life (not equally as it was just born equally in that sense); "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life,_Liberty_and_the_pursuit_of_Happiness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal#Criticism

OK suppose all whites really do benefit from owning slaves. Machiavelli says if you keep reminding people of what you did for them in the past they eventually won't put up with it.

You're like a five years old. Read Ayn Rands unknown ideal. With capitalism we can all benefit and live a descent life

The market will fix itself, as the less people want to do it and the demand increases people will be willing to pay more for the labour.

Its the Portuguese who need to apologize for Brazil.

>no u
learn english, nigger. stop hiding behind the meme flag.

learn to not be racist.

Does your fellow man wallowing in manual labor really sound like a perfect society to you? My vision is one where men only work if they are so inclined.

You literally advocated for slavery! In my society only those who choose to do it, and if no one really wants to do it the market will raise wages for those who will do it until someone will take it for that wage.

>Dutch

Good joke, Mr. Goldberg.

everyone but me gotta learn that's racist propaganda.

We apologized by giving the slaves citizenship in the greatest country in the world, and billions of dollars in aid to Africa.
Should black people apologize for the way they choose to enjoy freedom?

>give niggers weapons
>they enslave their own people
>whitey's fault

Blacks literally have as many rights as whites, if not more, thanks to affirmative action. Get your shitskin together you feral humans! You have every reason to succeed besides being animals who kill each other over drug territory or less.

Fuck off meme flaggot

Fun fact the first American slave owner was black