After we successfully defeat the whites in the race war the few whites who were not butchered on the battlefields will...

After we successfully defeat the whites in the race war the few whites who were not butchered on the battlefields will be rounded up and sold into slavery. Forced to spend the rest of their lives serving their Black conquerors and breeding the next generation of slaves.

What goes around comes around, white boi

Hey stop plagiarizing Planet of the Apes

May if Sup Forums final takes the time to check privileges, this won't happen...

We won't let your disgusting ape minds rule shit.

t. Spic

LOL kangz thinking the pathetic nigger species will ever accomplish something despite many thousands of years of that never happening.

The entire reason niggers were enslaved is because there was no way to defend against the superior white people. What makes you think that has changed?

Not even, all the whites had to do was show them shiny objects and some guns and they went and enslaved each other.

That film was called Planet of the Apes. It was just a movie.

Ooga booga to you too nigger.

who will pay for welfare?

Once gullible and altruistic Europeans go extinct, the Jews and gooks will no longer have any reason to pretend that Africans are human.

>TFW you'll never get the top cuckcage so you can poopoo on normies below you

do all black men have homoerotic fantasies like this or are you the only one

Nigger you can't organize a family reunion without chaos and someone getting shot. Leave the planning to whitey, this is our lane. Fuck, even you "communities" need to be "organized" by gubbermint gibs jobs, which of course never works. You people are entropy maximus. Get off the white man's invention, get out of your white man's chair, and keep walking until you can't see anything organized, invented, managed, and cared for by the white man. I'll wait here for you.

>breeding the next generation of slaves

> in order to keep perpetuating fascist ideals?

Die with your rage, camel nigger!

Best post

kek

>t.nigger

>Nigger you can't organize a family reunion without chaos and someone getting shot.
kek

subhumans will never own humans, its ridiculous on the face of it. whites have 100-140 iqs blacka 70-100 i mean it would be cool kicking back and letting someone else provide all the gibs but its sure not going to be niggers.

That movie is fucking hot

>my mfing sides

You earned Eagle Scout today leaf

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ HOOMANZ

That's not how it works. This little revenge dream would be a very bad use of people who can outrank you in science, medicine, engineering etc

Who will feed you?

very rarely do I pull this gif out, you earned it champ

fpbp

>race war
good luck with the spics

What's up with that chart on the wall...?

Are they going to eat us too?

planet of the apes hahahahaaha

Is this cunt serious?

Ok I will wait for the African stealth bombers launched of the African nuclear aircraft carrier's

Obama approves...

Civilisation dies with us.

Omg I love it... WE NIGGERS, WE GONNA ENSLAVE YOU LIKE OUR OWN RACE ENSLAVED US..,.. Fucking cunts!!!

i mean not to get personal but you are being overrun by subhumans you colonized. remember how regal brits were? class of the world, now its just football hooligans and the kebobs that surround them on all sides. what the fuck happened england?

Lol

my bad you ole glory fooled me for the ole jack. ps the south was well within its rights and all those statues need to be restored in honor of true states rights.

I dont give these victims the time of day. Im Native American. I wont even talk about the trail of tears. I owe no one ANYTHING

What about the fact that niggers dont have gucci ARs with trijicon acogs and match grade triggers? I mean honestly, they can't even handle their pants how are they going to handle that?

You better leave Whitey in charge.
Protip: Food doesn't Just Happen.

>Spics not outbreeding and putting niggers back into chains like their ancestors
Wew lad

TORCH HIM

any tl;dr in this one?

Just beautiful isn't it

Somebody forget to tell the nig nogs a open secret ? Spics hate niggers and will BTFO you sooner when they become a majority . Slavery and ghettos and mass genocide is in your future niggers . Already happening everywhere Spics go niggers lose power and cities to them . Bye Bye niggers your one way ticket to Africa is pending .

nobody took forced multiculturalism and unchecked immigration harder than you guys. rip to all those native to this land.

Some tribes retained their slaves up into the 20th century. So there

Thanks my brother. My poor ancestors were killed in higher numbers than the Jews in the halocaust. Niggers be the victims, LOL. Weve had entire Native American blood lines wiped out. No fucks given for nigs

Hahahaha.....shine my shoes you fucking nigger.

Lol. I mean is this a joke? Does OP really believe theyre going enslave us?

>Whites
Jews were behind the translatlantic and Ottoman slave trade, retard.

How you going to eat? Whos going to buy your new iPhone, drugs and threads?

JEWS want everyone dead

facts. niggers can't comprehend them.

Not capable of critical thoughts