Will Trump be the last Republican president?

Will Trump be the last Republican president?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/05/future-immigration-will-change-the-face-of-america-by-2065/
youtube.com/watch?v=j9zIzIePjpo
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p25-1143.pdf
archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can speak for most people when I say yes. my god, yes

Only because he'll be the last president.

I'm just saying because whites will be a minority soon.

Should we get rid of nukes before the colored take over? The world can't trust them can they?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/05/future-immigration-will-change-the-face-of-america-by-2065/

Why?

All after him will be nationalists, not republicans

but how? whites don't have kids.

trump was the last gasp of white american power leave it to a life long democrat to be the final nail in the coffin of the republicans . if they ever come back it will be much different then the party of bush/trump and more rand paul/ron paul . it should be clear to anyone outside of high school or ptg that trump was a infiltrator placed to put a bad taste in the mouth of anyone non white.

He'll be the last Russian meme president and possibly the last kekistani in office

There's absolutely no way he will be the last republican president. As much as I despise this man, his following is too large and he's likely to be re-elected. Just facing the facts.

Obama was the last black president.

Jew prez when?

independents , anti war people , anti hilldawg dems , are all not voting for trump again and the 15 year old supporters here are nowhere near enough to change anything . what base does he have left exactly ?

the re-election meme

now in all but name

IDC what anyone says I liked IVANKA from her first appearance. I won't dislike her now.

>independents , anti war people , anti hilldawg dems

Dude you realize this is like less than 1% of the US population

>leaf
Never mind, you can't fix stupid

Trump is ruining the republican party. They thought he would be good because he was easy to manipulate, which he was, but he goes rogue so often. He is making the Republican party look bad.

Last president as of 2020, first US emperor

The last one was Calvin Coolidge.

They never thought he was good. I voted for him to destroy the GOP

No. Leftists really showed their arse with this election and the holier-than-thou mask has slipped. It's only been one year so far and the narrative is already catching on worldwide what with things like Brexit, Austria choosing a right-wing leader and so forth. The leftists will work themselves up into a frothing tizzy, may already be too late for them with Hollyjew getting busted, antifa poised to attack in November and people getting really fucking tired of identity politics.

Yes he will be the last. One of the last white presidents too. All LARPing aside the very sad truth is that white men and the Republicans haven't done a single SIGNIFICANT thing to help the white race. And without whites they cease to exist.

Trump has fed us table scraps, nothing more. Have they attacked the colleges and the leftist institutions? Are they deporting non-whites? The wall? It's moving at a glacial pace. It's going to be a partial wall and that will be it. He could have ended NPR and a million other lefty causes with a pen-stroke and he hasn't done shit but LARP on Twitter (typical white male behavior).

In 10-20 years whites become a minority. And that's it. The end. Welcome to South Africa. It is pure and simple demographics. Non-whites are leftists by a large majority. This country and every white country will soon become 3rd world hell holes where whites are openly hunted by roving gangs of shitskins, just like in Johannesburg. Of course the JEWS are helping this along, but the real traitor to the white race are white Christians. They are working day and night to import shitskins into white countries for the purposes of virtue signaling. Crowder had a funny bit about that very subject here: youtube.com/watch?v=j9zIzIePjpo

After Hillary and Nancy are done with democrats, Trump will be the first in a long line of GOP presidents.

Between 2008 - 2016, Democrats lost over 1,000 state seats. The democrat party is dying.

both parties are israeli and corp owned
doesn't change anything

lol keep dreaming

The Census department numbers disagree with this. Also so does the huge drop in illegal immigrants.

census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p25-1143.pdf

Pretty much this.

I was going to call exception to the Christian thing but then I remembered what a diverse clusterfuck the Body of Christ is and couldn't reasonably argue the point.

We need a wall and we need a near complete 70 year end to new immigrants. No H1B visas. Only specific work greencards. And even then things are shakey.

Have to see what is thrown at him in 3 years. I can see the republicans entirely dividing and actually challenging Trump. As long as we have individual freedom and rights then demographics hardly matter or who is in office. I believe we are at least 2 generations away from that being a reality, where the constitution no longer matters.
The biggest thing in the near future is to reign in the executive over reach. Trump gets a mild pass because he has to correct what Obama did. If Trump gets 4 more years then he will need to cool it on that end. It is predicated on congress actually making decisions though.

he'll be the last US president and the first god emperor of mankind

and the first Emperor

I fear the Republican party may be demographically unable to obtain power in the future, they really need to work at increasing the white population.

balk time soon, possibly within our lifetime

You realize Hilldawg literally won the popular vote, yeah?

Yep, the rest will be fascists.

Why do you think illegal aliens have the right to vote?

Sadly, no. A lot of us thought the same about Bush the Younger.

she was especially popular among the dead and illegal demographics

>>Last President
New Republic to be Formed
>>Redistribution of (Stolen) Wealth
Institution of Triumvirate Likely*

*Prevents Leverage over Single Commander in Chief
*Drastically Reduces Possibilty of Corruption of Top Decision makerS

>Last President
READ THIS
archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock

the next democratic president will destroy america
trump's election just halted it for a couple years
with how fucky shit is now, just imagine how it would be with a democratic president & democratic house/senate

yes