Mandalay Bay is owned by MGM

How have none of you autists thought of this yet?

MGM is a major film studio.... actors. Disney and other major film studios have all been involved in this staged bullshit..

I google who the CEO of MGM was and it's this guy Gay Barber... first thing that came to mind was he look identical to Dee Snider so I google Dee and... Yah, same nose, etc... it looks like the same guy

Can some of you autists find some good pics of his ears and maybe the vein pattern on the back of his hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

networthroll.com/gary-barber-net-worth/
archive.is/aCWAU
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/918588039672356864
youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns
youtube.com/watch?v=-EledgFh9tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IHBsztXjh8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A&E_(TV_channel)
youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He seems t have the same vein patterns on the top left(our right) of his head

Gay.

We should look into MGM and their potential(lol, potential) involvement

It has already been mentioned...by me and others, and nobody seems to care

MGM was partners with Weinstein co

Bumping for interest

This is all a good point. Weinstein, Vegas, MGM, CA fires... Somebody dun got pissed!

Their DOBs are listed as 2 years apart.. I'm looking into their spouses, family etc

Unfortunately, the film studio and the hotel company are not affiliated. They were a long time ago, but now the only thing they share is a name.

Is this true?

Main source of income: Actors

networthroll.com/gary-barber-net-worth/

Imma bump this again

their height difference is listed at around 5cm... so, negligible

MOOT IS ACTUALLY RANDY TRAVIS FROM A DIFFERENT TIMELINE

The woman that comes up when I search "Gary barber" daughter looks a lot like Dee's daughter 'Cheyenne Snider'

One of Gary Barbers daughters is listed as "Dana Barber" cant find any of the others though.. Says he has 3 kids..

No Vegas threads?
archive.is/aCWAU

doesn't even begin to look alike.

what are you, leaf, chinese?

hmm someone should use a veinscanner to figure this one out

>this staged bullshit..
dummy in wheelbarrow
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/918588039672356864

agreed leaflander

>MGM Resorts - Welcome to the Show

youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns

And what is the significance of this promotional video in your mind?

Dunno but after watching this I don't know how anybody in good conscience could say that it would be impossible for them to stage this whole thing..

Jesus christ, it's Jason Bourne.

good earshot

Here he is with Ron Paul so pretty sure he's involved

Here's one of Gary Barber looking a lot like Dee Snider

Good shot of Gary barbers. Same ear as good shot from Dee above

Here's a recent of Dee.. He looks identical to this recent pick of Gary Barber

Is the guy on the right former Wisconsin senator Herb Kohl? That's fucking crazy. Why?

Side by side of recent Gary Barber and Dee Snider...

Everything seems to match more or less except for their ears(Im not a pro so not sure)... They could be siblings or even twins...

I need ear, hand veins, and teeth analysis

drill badge
youtube.com/watch?v=-EledgFh9tQ
drill hospital also admits the drill occurred on Friday before concert, so this event was coupled with a drill, since they are drills gone live passed off as real, for big money.
they used a hospital further away just like sandy hook, reusing the hospital from the drill a few days prior to the concert
youtube.com/watch?v=IHBsztXjh8A

I got the smoking gun right here!! Gary(Dee) is pretending his daughter(in law?) is his wife.. A bunch of the people doing this stuff do this

Disney and Hearst(theyre both involved in everything) owns A&E..

A&E put on Dee's reality show "Gowing Up Twisted"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A&E_(TV_channel)

Lol god you guys are such faggots.

looks like juden

youtube.com/watch?v=QnR5bDxrn2Y

Dee Snider is not Gary Barber
Gary Barber is not Dee Snider
The noses are different; Dee's appears to have been broken - bending to his left.
Barber couldn't make it as a Dee Snider impersonator.
You're insistence than they are the same person is rather suspicious: disinfo or delusional.

Looking into Hearst now and William Randolph Hearst looks like Louis CK to me

pic related

Both of their noses appear crooked.. What Im looking at that looks especially similar is going between their nose and their brow line around their eyes..

You're looking at single pictures.. Single pictures that were taken years apart.. not on the same day.. different angles, different cameras, different lighting... are they wearing makeup? are they wearing disguises?

This is why we need to get biometrics on their teeth, ears, hands, etc..

>William Randolph Hearst looks like Louis CK
William Randolph Hearst is Louis CK.
Fuck off

I bumped the shit out of MGM threads. people saw.

dee snider is adam lanza real dad

You wanna do this you fucking shill?

>totally different
kek
get lost, retard.

holy shit this is some illuminati level bullshit right here. The shooter's only motive was to ban "assault weapons", nothing else. It wasn't a false flag, it wasn't a Hillary Clinton backed shooting, it was just a retard who wanted to get guns banned. Please stop.

thats more like it

This is now a shills can suck my fucking cock thread.

I obviously struck a nerve with my investigation because you all popped into a dead thread out of nowhere

mgm resorts has nothing to do with mgm movies. do the slightest bit of research tardos.

t. mandalay employee

What's it like being this retarded?

Satanists sacrificing real lives to fulfill an evil occt agenda known only to thise whi have been taught to the symbols. Like a football team but for sodomite vampires and douchey goth kids like Manson who wish to shoot up schools or suck little boys dicks so that they can groom them for life and steal souls.

Say it aint so....

Day cant come soon enough. These bastards cant hide and wont. They will all commit suicide the moment they get surrounded. Precious precocious little pussies aren't they. For the sake of Earth, their offspring must be put to death for the sins of the father else they take suit and follow in the footsteps. No mercy, no quarter, no slavation, no second chances for these satanists. they know what they signed when they entered into secret covenants with death.

>"The Boston Bombing" was a false flag carried out by Disney.
Keep going, this is the real stuff.

Found the 2nd spooper

What's it like to suck Satans cock? Yahowah is going to kill all of you people and you're going to be sent to the abyss

>British Indian
This has "Soviet" written all over it. Exactly like Yuri Bezmenov's cover as a British Hippie in India.

Wow those vein patters have fully convinced me of le false flag

what's it like to be fuckin retarded?

this board is so quick to activate conspiracy troll mode that they dont even check if the most basic shit is true.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town. U is for uranium... Bomb. N is for no survivalllll down in the Hollywood hills.

And now for part 2. F is for flesh of the corpses. u is for under the sunlights heat. N is for niggers eating all that remainss down in the bay area streets.....

All right one more time /pol. All together now from the top.

We are the pirates who dont do anything. We just say at home and lie around. And if you ask usss to do anythinggg. We'll just tell you. We arent your personal armyyyy.

>Can some of you autists find some good pics of his ears

does this prove once and for all that earlobe circling is a shill tactic? how fucking stupid is this board

Bump