The fuck is wrong with society nowadays?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981816/Thomas-Tank-Engine-gender-balanced.html
> An overhaul of Thomas the Tank Engine will see two male engines turfed out to make way for female characters.

> Henry and Edward will be moving out of Tidmouth Sheds to make way for Nia, an orange engine from Africa, and Rebecca, a yellow-coloured engine. They will join Emily, the other female engine, as well as the boys Thomas, Percy James and Gordon.

> And the tradition of Liverpudlian narration - which first began with Ringo Starr - will disappear, as well as the theme tune with its roll-call of engine names.

> But the the most dramatic change will be Thomas leaving his home on the Island of Sodar as he embarks on adventures across the globe. Mattel, the US toy giant that owns rights to the much-loved show, collaborated with the United Nations to help meet the organisation's Sustainable Development Goals.

> The storylines have been written to meet five of the goals: quality education, gender equality, sustainable cities and communities, responsible consumption and production, and life on land. Mattel said the changes are a 'groundbreaking refresh' and is based on extensive market research with hundreds of parents and their children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMK7ekz6oRY&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God didn't leave us. We left God.

Oh for fucks sake they are trains.

It may call itself Thomas The Tank Engine, it may have some characters in it that vaguely resemble those in Thomas The Tank Engine, but it's not.

The real crime here is there is no lgbt representation. Where are the gay, lesbian, trans, and queer trains?

This. Fucking trains, lib tampons

I'm sure they will add a confused steam train that wants to be diesel.

Also a train with a burka covered in wires that explodes.

>Nia, an orange engine from Africa

>africa
>technology
top kek

>assuming a train's gender
>in 2017

Have we learned nothing?

They can't even leave Thomas alone

Making it CGI was an abomination itself

Xochi Mochi can read books to 4 year olds.

grew up on this in the early 90s,the sjws are ruining everything

they will be having full blown fag sex by season 2

why cant they leave anything alone? why cant the left create anything original?

I can almost cry. Not a big fan of the whole America is responsible for everything circle jerk but you guys probably shouldn't have let us get involved with Thomas.

dont you see?

This is the death throws of the hollywood industry. Media is a dying industry and they're just throwing propaganda out because they can afford to. cable is dead, shows are hangin on with streaming, movies only make a profit if they're the big comic ones

B L A C K E D

TOP KEKs

>smack lips, track sips

youtube.com/watch?v=sMK7ekz6oRY&has_verified=1

THIS IS WHY GOD DOESN'T TALK TO US ANYMORE.
ALSO
>collaborated with the United Nations to help meet the organisation's Sustainable Development Goals.
AGENDA 21!!!
i'd stick to the carlin/Baldwin era thomas

The yellow one is Asian

What? An engine taking it up the caboose?

Anyone have any good info on Agenda 21?

This alone is why I'm not worried. Model trains are the white man's hobby

>trains
>african railroads

Kek as soon as the colonial powers left those systems all became nonexistent.

*SMACKS LIPS* AYY HOL UP
*STEALS COAL* YOU BE SAYIN
*BILLOWS OUT SMOKE* YOU BE TELLIN ME
*RUNS OFF TRACK* DAT WE
*TRANSPORTS DIAMONDS* WE BE TRAINS AND SHIET?

>A literal coalburner

kek